Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
That's the lazy way out. I put in the work, I have been jerking off 4 times the average so it's gotta run out pretty soon. Once my life's jizz is expended, no more jizz to worry about. That's dedication

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Pneub posted:

What's their maximum waste capacity? My Depends budget is through the roof lately and I'm looking for alternatives.

have you tried living in squalor and never leaving the house?

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

signalnoise posted:

That's the lazy way out. I put in the work, I have been jerking off 4 times the average so it's gotta run out pretty soon. Once my life's jizz is expended, no more jizz to worry about. That's dedication

the tuggin thread is that a'way buddy points at deez ballz

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

Lascivious Sloth posted:

the tuggin thread is that a'way buddy points at deez ballz

jellyfart jellyfart jellyfart jellyfart jellyfart jellyfart jellyfart jellyfart jellyfart so if you ask me it's relevant

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

signalnoise posted:

jellyfart jellyfart jellyfart jellyfart jellyfart jellyfart jellyfart jellyfart jellyfart so if you ask me it's relevant

:hmmyes:

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Lascivious Sloth posted:

have you tried living in squalor and never leaving the house?

I'm out of tupperware and mason jars to collect it all and the city turned off my water months ago, so I figured I'd hit the town.

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
Why even wear underwear when you just could wear a fig leaf or even nothing at all?

You guys are spending hard earned money on something you don't even need, you idiots. You imbeciles!

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Pair of Thieves boxer briefs.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

a dmc delorean posted:

Why even wear underwear when you just could wear a fig leaf or even nothing at all?

You guys are spending hard earned money on something you don't even need, you idiots. You imbeciles!

Just lol if you think I worked hard for my money.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

I don’t even understand why anyone would like boxers. Is the dong smaller than the in-seem?

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

Xenocides posted:

Just lol if you think I worked hard for my money.

Imagine having the opportunity to be compensated for working harder

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Zil posted:

Pair of Thieves boxer briefs.

A pair of thieves, in this economy?

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

I wear boxers. I don't need "security," whatever the gently caress that means.

Edit: but in honor of MPP and his contributions to brain melting internet weirdness

Blue Footed Booby fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Sep 10, 2021

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Edit: but in honor of MPP and his contributions to brain melting internet weirdness

Thank you for thinking of me.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

"Security" means the underwear keep your dick and balls in place.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

That is an entirely different debate. Chastity devices provide security and they are not a kind of underwear. :colbert:

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

CPL593H posted:

"Security" means the underwear keep your dick and balls in place.

Us small dicked people, like Blue Footed Booby, dont need security, our dicks can go free in boxers void, and our balls retract into our nut-pouch.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
A kilt

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Lascivious Sloth posted:

Us small dicked people, like Blue Footed Booby, dont need security, our dicks can go free in boxers void, and our balls retract into our nut-pouch.

I'm not exactly packing either. I just prefer something more form fitting especially since I wear skinny jeans. I also can't stand all that bunched up fabric.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Lascivious Sloth posted:

What exactly is the fear here? I've got not large but also not small equipment and it's not like I run into daily problems getting poked in the eye or getting caught in air vents.

I'm being completely sincere here: I have no idea what you people are talking about. Do you just not like the feel of things flapping about? Or is it that you haven't figured out what the fly button is for and things get caught in the zipper?

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thQDPxobH0s

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

security is when the cameras in the sidewalk can't look up your shorts and see your penis

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07Rq1TlbFWY

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Boxer briefs are the best. Good secure poo poo that holds your dick and balls without the rubbing of your thighs together.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

What exactly is the fear here? I've got not large but also not small equipment and it's not like I run into daily problems getting poked in the eye or getting caught in air vents.

I'm being completely sincere here: I have no idea what you people are talking about. Do you just not like the feel of things flapping about? Or is it that you haven't figured out what the fly button is for and things get caught in the zipper?

How physically active are you? I find a little support is good if I'm flailing around the forest or something.

Usually I just wear the hide of an animal as a crude loincloth though.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
I have a sexy thigh gap though

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

I’ve been unironically wearing man thongs for years now. Best underwear choice by far no looking back

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Weka posted:

How physically active are you?

Hell of a question to ask of a goon

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

I don’t like having to choose a side for my nuts and dick constantly…

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
boxer briefs because, and heres the trick, you can pour baby bond powder into the little cock-n-ball canopy and then hoiste them up and your junk'll stay fresh and dry

wait i mean BIG cock and ball canopy!

BIG !

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Supreme Allah posted:

boxer briefs because, and heres the trick, you can pour baby bond powder into the little cock-n-ball canopy and then hoiste them up and your junk'll stay fresh and dry

wait i mean BIG cock and ball canopy!

BIG !

Haven’t we found that causes cancer?

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
good

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Haven’t we found that causes cancer?

what do you think people mean when they say "gently caress cancer"?

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Man thongs

- comfortable
- stylish
- supports the boys
- good conversation starter
- wear em when your hangin with your homies

Other underwear

- they’re there I guess ??

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

A few things. It's mostly a preference because some people don't want their stuff flapping around all the time. Some garment are also not suited to boxers either because the boxers are too long or you run the risk of your dick falling out or being visible. Some people prefer the look of something more form fitting. I personally find boxers to be incredibly unsexy underwear for old people.

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Boxer briefs are the best. Good secure poo poo that holds your dick and balls without the rubbing of your thighs together.

It's trunks. The correct answer is trunks.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

CPL593H posted:

It's trunks. The correct answer is trunks.

What's the difference?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

other kinds of underwear seem ok, but personally i like tighty whities.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Hell Yeah posted:

other kinds of underwear seem ok, but personally i like tighty whities.

This is now the third (fourth?) time you've told us this and, frankly, now I am thinking about picking up a pack just to be sure I don't like them.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Pennywise the Frown posted:

What's the difference?

They're shorter, they have more of a square shape, and they tend to be slightly more form fitting. They're in between a brief and a boxer brief pretty much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheech Marinade
Apr 17, 2002
Really surprised to see so many goons saying they like thongs. I've never seen any for sale in larger than XXXL, so how is this possible?