Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

"sanwitches"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

I usually don't eat breakfast other than coffee. Am I going to die?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I hosed ur breakfast

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Linux Pirate posted:

Yes, but so are the people who eat breakfast

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
sounds like you could use some anchovies and spam

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
I drink a nice tall glass of cum every mornin

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Eggs tasted weird to me for like a year. It’s weird conceptualizing a breakfast without eggs but it’s possible. Now I blast through half a dozen on a french toast breakfast no prob. Tastes good again idk what happened. :shrug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Linux Pirate posted:

Like before lunch? You’ll be alright. The best breakfast is actually sleeping in anyways. :hai:

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Breakfast today: coffee, choc chip cardamom bun. It's what Norway actually runs on, no matter how health conscious some people claim to be.

It's also 12:27. I'm happy I've got the non-educational equivalent of tenure.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
My metabolism goes way down when I sleep, so I'm usually not very hungry in the morning.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

....so we getting a pic of this hosed up bfast or what?

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Linux Pirate posted:

You're doing better than the guy carving slices off a block of lard to serve his cheese on.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I got a breakfast for ya. RIGHT HERE!
* points to crotch *

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Sekenr posted:

Before you assholes are gonna guiltonize me, this is red caviar which is more affordable, but god drat the salt! I had an epizode last night with hypertension

quote:

proposal: a fad diet thread in the exercise forum

reality: a mentally ill man resembling a melted candle, the pied piper of ham joints, told people that eating nothing but eggs and bacon and lard in paint buckets (they were literally buying and eating buckets full of lard in the name of good health) would not only make them lose weight, but was so healthy it would cure heart disease and cancer. an enormous fat powerlifter who cant run for 20 seconds probated and banned anyone who challenged this wisdom until it lead to a man barely in his 20s being prescribed statins.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Computer viking posted:

Breakfast today: coffee, choc chip cardamom bun. It's what Norway actually runs on, no matter how health conscious some people claim to be.

this isn't even a snack in the American diet ad this is a whole meal for yall?

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Computer viking posted:

During the three months that I lived in Norway, my breakfasts were eggs & butter on bread, shrimp & butter on bread, and those little floppy waffles that you can fold over into mini-sandwiches with sour cream & blueberry jam (not all at once) (also coffee). I bet my roommate thought I was a total fatass because I was/am.

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

this isn't even a snack in the American diet ad this is a whole meal for yall?

Hah no this is "coffee for breakfast" plus a little bit of a buffer. There is also a bit of a perspective effect that makes the bun look smaller than it is - and they do sell 3-packs for not much more.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
Coffee + cereal.

There's no way I'm getting up to adult before my 8:30am meeting. I've tried. :smith:

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer

AKZ posted:

....so we getting a pic of this hosed up bfast or what?

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

I still want to see the OPs breakfast. I can't visualize the OP's breakfast. At least give me a court mock up drawing of this breakfast.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I think OP's brain is already fried from all the salt given how his comments are barely more than rambling nonsense.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

show us the lately breakfast

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

YeahTubaMike posted:

During the three months that I lived in Norway, my breakfasts were eggs & butter on bread, shrimp & butter on bread, and those little floppy waffles that you can fold over into mini-sandwiches with sour cream & blueberry jam (not all at once) (also coffee). I bet my roommate thought I was a total fatass because I was/am.

Oh, an important detail. Are we talking about the patterned waffles from a waffle iron that you can tear into hearts, or one of the flat pan/griddle fried things they enjoy in the south and west of the country?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

hell astro course posted:

I still want to see the OPs breakfast. I can't visualize the OP's breakfast. At least give me a court mock up drawing of this breakfast.

This is salted lard (salo)

This is adygea cheese

So slices of white on white with caviar on top

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Computer viking posted:

Oh, an important detail. Are we talking about the patterned waffles from a waffle iron that you can tear into hearts, or one of the flat pan/griddle fried things they enjoy in the south and west of the country?

The first one.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Stop eating avocado toast millennials.

Eats some north-asian cheese with caviar

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Who What Now posted:

This is adygea cheese

So slices of white on white with caviar on top

I like fish and milk so I think i'd probably like fish eggs and lard and cheese... I just don't quite know how they all come together. I also like pickled peppers.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

like if you took rye bread and smeared lard on the base thinly with salt, then sprinkled fish egg, hot peppers and some of that cheese on it, you'd have a really good pizza going

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

hell astro course posted:

show us the lately breakfast

very intrigued as well. I keep trying to visualize the...assemblage

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
THE POWER OF LARD IS A CURIOUS THING
TAKE-A ONE FAT MEAT, MAKE ANOTHER SHORTENING
MELT A HOCK, GUARANTEE YA WON'T STARVE
MORE THAN A FEELIN THATS THE POWER OF LARD

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

signalnoise posted:

THE POWER OF LARD IS A CURIOUS THING
TAKE-A ONE FAT MEAT, MAKE ANOTHER SHORTENING
MELT A HOCK, GUARANTEE YA WON'T STARVE
MORE THAN A FEELIN THATS THE POWER OF LARD

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Who What Now posted:

This is pretty close to the term Stupid Man in Cantonese so I guess everything now makes sense

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

YeahTubaMike posted:

The first one.

Good, good. I'd consider those more of a dessert / museum café / sunday lunch deal than a normal breakfast, but they're never wrong.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

Who What Now posted:

Wait a sec. Do people actually cook up globs of lard and eat them directly? That is so loving gross. I'll use a bit of lard on hot dog and hamburger buns when toasting them on a grill. Higher burn temperature, so less likely to burn. I'll host a couple BBQs every summer but in a couple of years I've only gone through half a cup of it.

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
Mr Fantastik:
plan the quickest, my flow's the sickest
My hoes be the thickest, my fatty acids... the rarest

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Internetjack posted:

Wait a sec. Do people actually cook up globs of lard and eat them directly? That is so loving gross. I'll use a bit of lard on hot dog and hamburger buns when toasting them on a grill. Higher burn temperature, so less likely to burn. I'll host a couple BBQs every summer but in a couple of years I've only gone through half a cup of it.

Yeah people have always historically ate lard. There's whole recipes on how to cook, pickle, and preserve lard to eat during the winter months. It's just probably not something a healthy modern person should eat every day

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

I guess it'll be ok if you fry it, like the fatty bits of bacon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Salo on rye toast is a perfect addition to some vodka