Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Are you trying to get me banned??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
I dunno if this is liberal, but people should be taxed heavily to disincentivize owning properties that they don't personally live in. Being a landlord should not be a pathway to wealth given that all land property is inherently theft.

Also teachers and social workers should be paid much more and the vital work they do acknowledged with societal respect and financial rewards. As it is, their natural inclinations to better people's lives are taken gross advantage of.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
not so much an opinion but ive successfully turned frogs gay in my garage

bigduck
Oct 8, 2021

by Pragmatica
I'm getting really tired of white people. If we all have to get sent to labor camps I will consider not resisting if I can review the accommodations first.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

bigduck posted:

I'm getting really tired of white people. If we all have to get sent to labor camps I will consider not resisting if I can review the accommodations first.

Ok but once there we must resist the urge to organize, lest the other camps steal our jobs

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

My front yard is a drought resistant garden where me and my soyboy friends sit in a circle and drink cardamom tea on Sundays

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

The Addams Family could probably beat the Munsters in a fight.

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

I claim to enjoy a diverse range of music, but my favorite hip-hop group (Doomtree) is 4.5/6 white.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Almost all of my opinions are liberal. I don’t have any far left or far right beliefs that I’m aware of. Frankly i hope the DHS is spying on people who do.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Linux Pirate posted:

The Addams Family could probably beat the Munsters in a fight.

Yeah but The Addams Family is immortal, that’s not fair.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

bigduck posted:

Im getting pretty tired of this attitude towards white people and that racism against them is impossible tbh

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
The government is bad and there should be less of it.

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
AOC should just show us her feet already

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP
Capitalism is a scourge on humanity and yet I don't think I'm going to see any radical change to that system in my lifetime (I'm 41).

I do believe in the oppertunity for individual wealth but also regulations of sorts. Also, yes, tax the rich. But we exist in a construct specifically designed to benefit the wealthy at the expense of the poors and due to power dynamics that may never change :smith:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

dr.acula posted:

Im getting pretty tired of this attitude towards white people and that racism against them is impossible tbh

Settle down, cumskin

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
But us poors outnumber the wealthy by a factor or 1,000 to 1? Wouldn't that mean we get more say in how things are run?

aceface
Dec 27, 2017

Have you tried turning it off and on again?
Do we really need more babies? I mean is anyone really going to miss a couple million people that never existed?

eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

As a liberal I firmly believe that discrimination of any kind is wrong, buuuuuuut, I will completely ignore the viewpoints of minorities because it's scientifically proven they are not as smart as cishet white people. Otherwise they'd be in charge, duh!
You think I'm wrong? Oh it's just because I'm white that I'm wrong? That's racist.

eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

If systemic racism is real, then how come I see minority actors on TV? Check---Mate, commie.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
id drink a beer with [MY DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT]

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Who What Now posted:

Settle down, cumskin

Replace white in that post with anything else and see how well it goes.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i understand that this particular government service and/or project is not only necessary but even beneficial for society, but i dont see why it has to be built in my backyard or occur within view of my existence

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
As long as we can keep going to brunch and continue to live in pastiches of middle class lifestyles uninterrupted, politics doesn't matter.

Hey what's that funny looking woodworking project with that sharp blade for?

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Whenever a conservative cartoonist creates a reactionary strawman liberal, I hold those points of view completely unironically.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Any man, woman, or ghost, if they so choose, should be free to gobble upon mine ballz

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

dr.acula posted:

Replace white in that post with anything else and see how well it goes.

Yes, changing the context changes the meaning. You've cracked the case.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Oh we actually consider context these days?

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

Democracy is the worst form of government – except for all the others that have been tried.

eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Whenever a conservative cartoonist creates a reactionary strawman liberal, I hold those points of view completely unironically.
This, but ironically.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I don’t believe violence is the answer to all problems.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Not sure if this is a lib viewpoint but I think the USA has run its course and it's time for it to end

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Beer is near but pee is free. :munch:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Beer is near but pee is free. :munch:

you're getting taken advantage of if you're giving it away for free. know your worth.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

Who What Now posted:

Settle down, cumskin

Here cums the racism defender!

eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I don’t believe violence is the answer to all problems.
Commie spotted. The liberal justice system only knows violence.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

eSporks posted:

Commie spotted. The liberal justice system only knows violence.

I don’t like when commies talk about chopping people’s heads off and filling the streets with blood and poo poo. That’s loving insane, I would do absolutely anything to stay out of a war zone, goons act like it’d be a great time. War is the worst thing there is, and it’s never a good thing when a war breaks out, anywhere.

eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I don’t like when commies talk about chopping people’s heads off and filling the streets with blood and poo poo. That’s loving insane, I would do absolutely anything to stay out of a war zone, goons act like it’d be a great time. War is the worst thing there is, and it’s never a good thing when a war breaks out, anywhere.
This is a very liberal post.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

Schweinhund posted:

Rich people should give me money

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

eSporks posted:

This is a very liberal post.

Gee maybe that’s because I’m a self-identified liberal, like I already said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

maybe corporate lobbying shouldnt be a thing