Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

hambeet posted:

oh that's what i meant too!

My friend who first taught me to bleach my hair was Laotian and that’s when I found out about different hair undercoloring. I had brown hair and his was pitch black but twenty minutes of bleach and he was super bleached blonde whereas I was bright orange like a tiger. It took me a couple hours to get all the red out of my hair and get to real bleached blonde.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

birdstrike posted:

im permabanned poster mr steak. i first started reading trad games when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "mafia" and tried to channel it constantly, until my casing process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "wifom" and "jemery" in my posts for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing votecounts in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "mafia" style of trad game humor was all about; i think it's the scum leaking in to the bandwagon, what scumhunting theory considered to be the cause of flailing and self-voting syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" jemery to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

:allears:

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Also is it Night 0 yet or are we waiting for somber to announce it?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
We went to my wife's coworkfriend's house for dinner and their kids go to daycare and I got ringworm for the first time in my life.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Voodoofly posted:

Also is it Night 0 yet or are we waiting for somber to announce it?

We already sent you to n0 murder the one true hambeet, pay attention.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

birdstrike posted:

im permabanned poster mr steak. i first started reading trad games when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "mafia" and tried to channel it constantly, until my casing process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "wifom" and "jemery" in my posts for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing votecounts in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "mafia" style of trad game humor was all about; i think it's the scum leaking in to the bandwagon, what scumhunting theory considered to be the cause of flailing and self-voting syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" jemery to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

oh my god

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I love the flavor of this game a ton, I'm glad I signed up

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

birdstrike posted:

tl;dr

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Jen X posted:

I love the flavor of this game a ton, I'm glad I signed up

yeah same. i lol that somber said it'd be not up to his usual standard. :captainpop:

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

hambeet posted:

yeah same. i lol that somber said it'd be not up to his usual standard. :captainpop:

somber simply cannot help themselves

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Whatever going to throw this out now because I’m not sure if it helps to keep it hidden.

I’m day deathproof which means I avoid the first execution or other kill in the day. I figure not revealing it early might cause us to lose information and not revealing it late might cause us to go after me twice and fall rear end backwards into a LYLO loss or something.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Voodoofly posted:

Whatever going to throw this out now because I’m not sure if it helps to keep it hidden.

I’m day deathproof which means I avoid the first execution or other kill in the day. I figure not revealing it early might cause us to lose information and not revealing it late might cause us to go after me twice and fall rear end backwards into a LYLO loss or something.

I'm night day vig, meaning I can submit a night kill during the day and kill voodoo if we want to.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Of course I will only do it if we get majority.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Toalpaz posted:

we need a way to vote on this i think

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

some kind of vote...looker?

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Toalpaz posted:

is this kill done anonymously, untrackably/unwatchably, without indication of you taking action, presented solely through a modpost at end of day?

wait this joke doesn't work because you claimed to kill at night, drat

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

hambeet posted:

some kind of vote...looker?

I will tally the votes personally in my discord confessional.

its a night kill I submit during the day privately and it is resolved by somber.

Its a way to deal with gawain (the sunshine knight)

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Voodoofly posted:

So you're saying... we need to NOT turbo you?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bifauxnen posted:

So you're saying... we need to NOT turbo you?

One way to find out

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

*spins revolver, chamber opens, all the bullets fall out, my pants fall down, I poo poo myself*

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Sandwolf posted:

*spins revolver, chamber opens, all the bullets fall out, my pants fall down, I poo poo myself*

Wow beet you are seriously committing to this bit

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

#mood

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

Wow beet you are seriously committing to this bit

Lmao

rumbled

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Sandwolf posted:

you’ve been to engadine McDonalds too huh

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Toalpaz posted:

I'm night day vig, meaning I can submit a night kill during the day and kill voodoo if we want to.

I would consider it an honor to be turboed before day 1 has even started.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Hello I am here and playing this game

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

As long as I'm here for the night I might as well claim.

I'm a party host. When I die, a list of the names of everyone who visited me for the game is revealed in random order.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
Imgay

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

claim city around these parts, wow

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

birdstrike posted:

you’ve been to engadine McDonalds too huh

have I ever mate, though the last time I went to engadine I could almost see the bogans in Wollongong, so never again

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

frankly you should never go south of the capn cook and that’s coming from ya local sans souci lads

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

I’m a little confused about which claims are a joke. Toal’s kinda seems not serious.

I hope the party host claim is a joke. I’m trying to be New Fun Chill Dy but I worry that needless early claims will awake the beast within me and the thread will be plagued with days-long slapfights and vendettas.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
##vote hambeet

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

It’s still day zero tammy!!

@dy. whether it’s real or not is to be determined but sometimes claims like that spur good content at least

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Sandwolf posted:

It’s still day zero tammy!!

@dy. whether it’s real or not is to be determined but sometimes claims like that spur good content at least

it's night 0

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

CirclMastr posted:

As long as I'm here for the night I might as well claim.

I'm a party host. When I die, a list of the names of everyone who visited me for the game is revealed in random order.

I'm so glad this role is being used outside WIFOA

Also why on earth would you claim this role?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

The Deadmeat meme can never die

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Bifauxnen posted:

The Deadmeme can never die

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I will never claim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Voodoofly posted:

I'm so glad this role is being used outside WIFOA

Also why on earth would you claim this role?

In the hope that town will avoid me to avoid suspicion upon my death, and likewise scum will avoid me knowing that town are avoiding me.