Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Medium Chungus
Feb 19, 2012
I missed out on these when I was in HS in the late 90s and now I kinda want to get a pair but idk if I have the guts to go through with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
saw a girl at costco wearing jncos yesterday and i swooned into the meats

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Edmund Sparkler posted:

Tres Flores was the poo poo and you'd better believe I wore that poo poo in my hair.

:yeah:

If Tres Flores was out of stock, I’d opt for Jockey Club which wasn’t as thick and didn’t hold hair quite as good.

Jockey Club is to Fop as Tres Flores is to Dapper Dan.

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
My sister stole some jncos that were colored poo poo brown and i wore those fuckers with every band t shirt i owned, regardless of whether or not they matched. one day in my 13 year old mind I'd be like "feels like a primus day" and pop on that fucker or some days i was feeling hardcore and wore my white zombie shirt (it had a skull on it so i got kicked out of class because skulls were against the dress code but i was a badass so kiss my butt, teachers)

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

kntfkr posted:

saw a girl at costco wearing jncos yesterday and i swooned into the meats

are you sure they weren't CSCOs?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Bad Purchase posted:

are you sure they weren't CSCOs?

they're called kirkland pipes!

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

I got these incredibly dope JNCO adjacent pants from a 'glass art' store in either 2001 or 2002. They were some kind of stretchy spandex and were black with a big white squiggly stripe down the side. They're still kicking around at mom's house, my niece is probably going to wear them to her freshman year of high school come this fall. Wore em with big old chunky Sketchers.

gently caress yeah I can't wait for big pants and chunky shoes to come back.

nokternl
Jul 24, 2004
WTF?
Still wear these.. og from 90s..not all of us can be blessed by keeping our teen bodies lol !:sparkles:

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

nokternl posted:

Still wear these.. og from 90s..not all of us can be blessed by keeping our teen bodies lol !:sparkles:

As a man im incredibly grateful I don't have the same build I had as a teenager. I probably still be getting taped to lacrosse goals.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I miss the decade where fat people and normal weight people wore the same clothes.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I could use some Sherpa fleece jncos to wear around the house

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

I used to wear Z. Cavariccis, which I guess are inverse JNCOs in that they had wide rear end knee/thighs and narrow ankles. Also they were way cooler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Also I'm old, so there's that