Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Just had a shower and now I got that clean dick op, feels good man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

piggy smalls has an unbelievable penchant for the self dunk. this must be a gimmick

Wish it was t true what I wrote. Sadly it’s true.

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

Infidel Castro posted:

Piggy Smalls? More like Dicky Smells.

I sense a new forum name is in my future.

Womblemania
Sep 4, 2022

by Hand Knit
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/north/alaska-crab-season-cancelled-1.6613694

OPs dick takes another victim

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Op is providing an entirely new habitat for them, how is that his fault?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

op, odious penis

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Ol’ Stinky Dick OP

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
When you do eventually clean your dick before causing TSS, shave your boys too.

Your friend might give them more attention when it's not like licking an unpeeled kiwi that also smells like a grave. Everyone wins.

Squee
Jun 15, 2003
<3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N24fVEJyQKM

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

I keep my dick and ball area neatly trimmed but I have a loving brillo pad hanging off my taint and rear end in a top hat. When I poo poo the turd pushes through the nest of rear end hair and what’s left in the toilet looks like a pile of chocolate spaghetti ffs :911:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Jillian poo poo posted:

I keep my dick and ball area neatly trimmed but I have a loving brillo pad hanging off my taint and rear end in a top hat. When I poo poo the turd pushes through the nest of rear end hair and what’s left in the toilet looks like a pile of chocolate spaghetti ffs :911:

thank you, Jillian poo poo, for describing ur poo poo in the dirty dick thread :cripes: smdh goons can't even stay on topic

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Pls op I’m shy and don’t like talking about my penis but I wanted to contribute :justpost:

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyR-FYwUpGg

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Polish your dick with beeswax until you can see your face in it.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Dril tweet but it’s op refusing to wash his dick

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Coat your dick with a healthy 1/8" layer of vaseline

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Clean ur D in her BH first dumny

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You gotta take her out to eat somewhere she likes, that way when you get a little poo poo on your helmet she likes the taste of suckin it clean. :hai:

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Lol that op is a healthcare provider, and also had fruiting mushrooms growing in his bathroom.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

lol I think most people posting on these here forums were more familiar with “nerd” or “dweeb” itch

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
im gay itch

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Jillian poo poo posted:

How well do you clean your rear end hair after a poo poo? (I'd be having a shower every time if I let my rear end/taint hair grow that wild.)

And have any sexual partners commented on the smell?

(Not much of a derail really btw, it's all about smelly stuff between the thighs and the waist.)

Edit: Also, name/post combo!

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
My penis is very small and smells of prawns, my friend who I experiment with (NOT GAY!) says it makes him feel sick to suck it, but his penis is nice, I like to suck that. I know I cant make my penis bigger, but I want it to stop smelling of prawns, I shower every other day and spend 5 minutes with a sponge doing vigorous rubbing untill my end is sore, but no it still smells. help?
-Blufftrash

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bula Vinaka posted:

My penis is very small and smells of prawns, my friend who I experiment with (NOT GAY!) says it makes him feel sick to suck it, but his penis is nice, I like to suck that. I know I cant make my penis bigger, but I want it to stop smelling of prawns, I shower every other day and spend 5 minutes with a sponge doing vigorous rubbing untill my end is sore, but no it still smells. help?
-Blufftrash

Shower every day

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

interwhat posted:

Clean ur D in her BH first dumny

That's right op, that's what the Bath Hole is for!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

How about an update OP, I'm twitching with anticipation.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Unfortunately, OP has passed away from gangrene of the dick (GD)

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
every so often my gf grumbles at me for not taking an STD test (the health service refused to send me one because i said i was not promiscuous and didn't think i had any STDs). the reason she wanted me to take the test is because she thought I might have AIDS

i've got these red spots in a few places and she thinks they might be AIDS lesions. i have to remind her that i've had them since i was about 7 and am still not dead

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER posted:

every so often my gf grumbles at me for not taking an STD test (the health service refused to send me one because i said i was not promiscuous and didn't think i had any STDs). the reason she wanted me to take the test is because she thought I might have AIDS

i've got these red spots in a few places and she thinks they might be AIDS lesions. i have to remind her that i've had them since i was about 7 and am still not dead

If you haven't had an STD test since 3 months after you last stopped having sex/oral without condoms (virus development time so it's testable) assuming you ever did practice unsafe sex, then why not go get one, any GP will do it (or lie to the STD clinic a bit about your sexual history to get it free). It's an easy simple almost painless test, and if it's (God-willing, sounds like it will be) negative result, then if you stay faithful to your gf and ever do get an STD while with her, you can verbally abuse her for negging your poz hole.

If that happens (and God-willing it won't), I will not suggest that you call her an "HIV whore" like Larry Flynt did to his partner in the biographical film "The People vs. Larry Flynt", but if you do, pls post about it, as it was very funny in the movie. I forget what she called him in return, "filthy cripple" or something, does anyone remember?

Edit: Also demand your gf gets a test. If she claims to have never had unsafe sex, tell her with a straight face that she might have caught it off a toilet seat or from swimming pool water, and refuse to be convinced otherwise.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 07:50 on Oct 17, 2022

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Actually, life is an STD and it is 99% fatal

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
Actually...

[begins guitar riff]

life is an STD and it is 99% fatal
I wanna ride it all night long
If you're goin' my way
Well, I wanna die this all night long

GEEKABALL
May 30, 2011

Throw out your hands!!
Stick out your tush!!
Hands on your hips
Give them a push!!
Fun Shoe
OP got the dilz ills

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mine smells like peaches, op

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

Mine smells like peaches, op

this is a sign of dick cancer, sadly. sorry you had to find out this way

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I'll never wash my dick, its seasoned like a cast iron pan

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
With smoking hot oil?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER posted:

RIP

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

this is a sign of dick cancer, sadly. sorry you had to find out this way

I'm going to cut it off and take it in to the Dr's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
A wise man.