Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

posting because leephgant ambush cant :smugdog:

This.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

That DICK! posted:

that man went on to have the only wrestling match with stone cold that stone cold has had in 20 years

and it honestly ruled.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
if ya smeeeeeeeeeeeleleleleeeelephantambush can't post

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

to be honest i only really posted in this thread to get an idea of how timezones work on this forum to see if i can get him with my brief but incredible power before you all do

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That DICK! posted:

to be honest i only really posted in this thread to get an idea of how timezones work on this forum to see if i can get him with my brief but incredible power before you all do

Thank you for contributing to the cause.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

That DICK! posted:

I hope you get a chance to do it, tude asked me if he could take over on it while he has his powers lol so far he's been super on it.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Thank you for contributing to the cause.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i set a timer to th minute he came off probation and tude still beat me to it somehow. dudes a machine

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Skeezy posted:

I hope you get a chance to do it, tude asked me if he could take over on it while he has his powers lol so far he's been super on it.

sorry i missed one this morning. had a rough night.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fungah! posted:

i set a timer to th minute he came off probation and tude still beat me to it somehow. dudes a machine

righteousness guides my probing finger

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Elephant Ambush posted:

i bet it hurt pretty bad when benoit suffocated his kid

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

frantically ringing the bell but they just won't let up and the crowd is loving it

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Anw9yMWlHeM&t=136s

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

Patware posted:

frantically ringing the bell but they just won't let up and the crowd is loving it

Lol

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

the race, my fellow idiot kings, is on.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

posting to see if i can still post

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Elephant Ambush posted:

i bet it hurt pretty bad when benoit suffocated his kid

i know youre doing the gay poo poo where you use ublock or w/e to block my posts even when ppl quote me but i hope that if by any chance you can read this youre probated and im not lol

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

ArfJason posted:

i know youre doing the gay poo poo where you use ublock or w/e to block my posts even when ppl quote me but i hope that if by any chance you can read this youre probated and im not lol

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

I got the tude now posted:

sorry i missed one this morning. had a rough night.

no problem, I covered your shift

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ArfJason posted:

I read this one Arf. Well done.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Patware posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZztCCZ1lIXs

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

@Elephant Ambush — just saw some urgent poo poo man. Arf said this, he says it’s important that you read it:

“i know youre doing the gay poo poo where you use ublock or w/e to block my posts even when ppl quote me but i hope that if by any chance you can read this youre probated and im not lol”

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I read this one Arf. Well done.

same with your previous post, sir.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Wormskull posted:

@Elephant Ambush — just saw some urgent poo poo man. Arf said this, he says it’s important that you read it:

“i know youre doing the gay poo poo where you use ublock or w/e to block my posts even when ppl quote me but i hope that if by any chance you can read this youre probated and im not lol”

still laughign at that elephant

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

lol good poo poo. anyone know if elephant ambush can post yet?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

lol good poo poo. anyone know if elephant ambush can post yet?

Let’s ask him.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

Let’s ask him.

Lol, alright. You first

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

he's never going to be able to post again

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

EA. You there bro? Respond if you can post. We miss you here you little bastard lol.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
ok, post anything if you want the iks to stop.

no? keep going then? ok, cool

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

ArfJason posted:

ok, post anything if you want the iks to stop.

no? keep going then? ok, cool

Lmao.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

john in my 5th grade general music class, white trash kid who smelled like poo poo and everyone hated him, but the boy absorbed wwf wrestling to the point he became the quintessential heel, you'd walk behind him in the hallways and he'd be doing the d'lo brown head bob on his way to his next class for an audience of one. he convinced me to let him crush my foot with one of those old metal school chairs with his full body weight, maneuvering it around as hard as he could for 20 seconds, for 10 dollars, and i was an extreme kid so i said hell yeah. then he asked me if i'd do it again for $20 and i said hell yeah.

so on and so forth but eventually we got up to a million dollars and "evander holyfield's boxing gloves from his match with mike tyson", by that point i knew john was almost 100% certainly full of crap but if i could recoup even a fraction of this, even a measily quarter a million dollars, it was worth the pain. for the next couple weeks i kept trying to bully john into giving me any amount he owed me and every time he performatively reacted like a coward shitheel wrestler, cowering with one arm raised in his defense as he pathetically cried out "you aren't gonna SWIRLIE me, are ya!?" i think i forced him to sign a contract i had drawn up at one point but i never got a dime out of him and my foot's still hosed up.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Wormskull posted:

You're a petty, stupid loving freak, bitch. Stay out of forums connected to Imp Zone or else.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That DICK! posted:

john in my 5th grade general music class, white trash kid who smelled like poo poo and everyone hated him, but the boy absorbed wwf wrestling to the point he became the quintessential heel, you'd walk behind him in the hallways and he'd be doing the d'lo brown head bob on his way to his next class for an audience of one. he convinced me to let him crush my foot with one of those old metal school chairs with his full body weight, maneuvering it around as hard as he could for 20 seconds, for 10 dollars, and i was an extreme kid so i said hell yeah. then he asked me if i'd do it again for $20 and i said hell yeah.

so on and so forth but eventually we got up to a million dollars and "evander holyfield's boxing gloves from his match with mike tyson", by that point i knew john was almost 100% certainly full of crap but if i could recoup even a fraction of this, even a measily quarter a million dollars, it was worth the pain. for the next couple weeks i kept trying to bully john into giving me any amount he owed me and every time he performatively reacted like a coward shitheel wrestler, cowering with one arm raised in his defense as he pathetically cried out "you aren't gonna SWIRLIE me, are ya!?" i think i forced him to sign a contract i had drawn up at one point but i never got a dime out of him and my foot's still hosed up.

Man I wish I was a wrestling fan as a kid.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

love to see that noob get Pwned :cheers:

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Wormskull posted:

Man I wish I was a wrestling fan as a kid.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Lol, someone bought this avatar for themselves to make fun of Lucy (?)

thought ambushed elephant would appreciate it

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

insane anime posted:

Lol, someone bought this avatar for themselves to make fun of Lucy (?)

thought ambushed elephant would appreciate it

Lol

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

That DICK! posted:

lol

Check if he's rich now maybe he'll pay up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

He was in jail last I checked lol