Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.

CubicalSucrose posted:

Look. I'm just here to sell ice cream and convince others to make ice cream a regular part of their weekends.

I enjoy my ice cream after some greasy fast food: hamburgers, chicken burgers, chili-dogs. The worse the things I eat on the weekend are, the better I feel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011

EGalz18 posted:

I wonder if there'll be any additional reward for removing Stalker limbs...A sort of severance pay, if you will?

Well that's one townclear

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

EGalz18 posted:

I wonder if there'll be any additional reward for removing Stalker limbs...A sort of severance pay, if you will?

do i have to read flavour

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

i'm some sort of squid creature, town-aligned of course

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
already getting the vibe this is going to be one of those games where i am one of the few who has a handle of what is actually going on

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Zoya posted:

i'm some sort of squid creature, town-aligned of course

splatoon?!

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I took 3 weeks of vacation so I could give this game my full attention and it finally started the day before I go back to work.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Snooze Cruise posted:

already getting the vibe this is going to be one of those games where i am one of the few who has a handle of what is actually going on

i'm getting "ecco, if ecco made her roles unhelpfully obscure and hard to understand"

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Snooze Cruise posted:

Ok just let me know what to do

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

SporkChan posted:

I enjoy my ice cream after some greasy fast food: hamburgers, chicken burgers, chili-dogs. The worse the things I eat on the weekend are, the better I feel.

just had some sweet and sour pork, feeling this

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.
I am eating Mike and Ikes and root beer for dinner, as usual

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Opopanax posted:

Ok just let me know what to do

killing scum seems like a good game plan for now

Pinterest Mom posted:

i'm getting "ecco, if ecco made her roles unhelpfully obscure and hard to understand"

you need to get into the vibe. you have enter the magic circle, arcana is just rules still undiscovered.

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

PhantomMuzzles posted:

hell to the loving to the yes

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

PhantomMuzzles posted:

i want a root beer >:I

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

My role PM had a lot of game terms thrown around but it wasn't very hard to decipher. I can gently caress around and make myself double hated lol

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Which seems appropriate since I usually end up making half the players hate me every other game.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
did phantom play a mafia game before this or is her first something awful mafia game this experimental anime aleister crowley game?

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

...no one was supposed to know what i was talking about and it would be a funny reveal 2 days from now but yes, well played

EGalz18
Aug 5, 2023

I LOVE WORDS. THAT'S ALL.

Snooze Cruise posted:

did phantom play a mafia game before this or is her first something awful mafia game this experimental anime aleister crowley game?

She and I played Harry and the Hendersons. This is both of our Game Twos!

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

EGalz18 posted:

She and I played Harry and the Hendersons. This is both of our Game Twos!

EGalz and I are 2 Fast 2 Furious! Though we both currently have a 0% win rate...

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.
Though admittedly I do feel like I dipped my toes into the shallow end of a pool and then just did a bit fat cannonball into the deep end

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

PhantomMuzzles posted:

EGalz and I are 2 Fast 2 Furious! Though we both currently have a 0% win rate...

being town'll do that to ya

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Zoya posted:

...no one was supposed to know what i was talking about and it would be a funny reveal 2 days from now but yes, well played

i have the normal amount of limbs to have, personally

EGalz18
Aug 5, 2023

saladscooper posted:

being town'll do that to ya

Truth. And I'm the one who second guessed, and knee-jerked us into the loss. So, fellow town, if you're looking for someone who has two thumbs and might get in their own/everyone else's way by overthinking...

But the goal is to do better this go around

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

EGalz18 posted:

Truth. And I'm the one who second guessed, and knee-jerked us into the loss. So, fellow town, if you're looking for someone who has two thumbs and might get in their own/everyone else's way by overthinking...

But the goal is to do better this go around

i recall your mistake being believing that taste has good judgement

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I'm very excited for this game I barely understand

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.

PhantomMuzzles posted:

Though admittedly I do feel like I dipped my toes into the shallow end of a pool and then just did a bit fat cannonball into the deep end

I think it's more you dipped into the shallow end, and then a tentacles monstrosity dragged you out into the open ocean.

...enjoy!

EGalz18
Aug 5, 2023

Pinterest Mom posted:

i recall your mistake being believing that taste has good judgement

Lol. My real mistake was wanting the dog to show up as a character, and then when it did, panicking, and believing that the game wouldn't give me nice things. Insight into my bananas thought train

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Pinterest Mom posted:

look at this joker not specifying what the "normal" amount of limbs is supposed to be

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Yayy pmuzz gets to play with me! Ownzzz

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Snooze I totally have a handle on everything this game, stop trying to steal all the glory

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Yayy pmuzz gets to play with me! Ownzzz

##vote anarc

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
😾

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

Pinterest Mom posted:

me too, probably!

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

welp, this should be interesting. my ritual won't work so good if it's not public, so... I'm Mayor Fitz and I have to be voted at least a cumulative 5 times throughout every game day in order to pull off my ritual, so for example if it's day 5 by the time five scum are dead, I'd have to have been voted 25 times throughout the game for my ritual to complete. Guy basically channels the anger and hatred of others to his own ends, "Throngs' Fire of Blazing Scorn" is pretty good.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
##vote meen you're welcome

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
I'm ready to mentally peg all the scum day 1 then doubt myself into never voting for them

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

I forgot to announce this at the start of day. There are 0 unsevered Severed limbs.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

I MEANT SEVERED. Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Lol wonderful