Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

##Vote CirclMaster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

Johnny Keats posted:

Cloaca's scum with my daycop.

Johnny Keats posted:

##Vote CirclMaster

lesson lesson! if you see a stranger, follow him! ##vote johnathan keatto

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

Deadmeat5150 posted:

As a token of my appreciation, I've got a special ##gift in store just for you!

Sa jah wah nopa na foonta?
🔮🍁

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Is Cube actually saying things? I thought encoding messages was not allowed?

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
🌌🌲 Greetings, cosmic voyagers! Deadmeat5150 here, your cosmic chronicler, with an intriguing update from our interstellar expedition. 🚀🌟

🤪 It's time for a friendly reminder that our spaceship is home to an eclectic bunch of weird and wonderful individuals. Their quirks and eccentricities are what make this cosmic journey so delightfully bizarre! 😄 But today, I have to share something... unusual about one particular crew member: Johnny Keats. 🧐

Lately, Johnny has been acting rather, shall we say, "suspicious." 🔍🌠 Now, I know, in a crew of oddballs, it's hard to define "normal," but even by our standards, Johnny's behavior is raising eyebrows. He's been hoarding stardust samples, whispering to the asteroids, and even convinced our AI navigation system to play eerie cosmic symphonies! 🌌🎶

Is Johnny uncovering hidden cosmic secrets, or is this just another quirk to add to his collection? Only time will tell! 🌠⏳

As we continue our voyage through the cosmos, expect more bizarre tales, cryptic discoveries, and perhaps even a glimpse into the enigma that is Johnny Keats. 🚀🌌✨

Stay tuned, fellow cosmic explorers! Together, we'll embrace the weirdness and uncover the mysteries of the universe, one peculiar moment at a time. 🌲🌠🌟 #SpaceTreeAdventures #WeirdAndWonderful #CosmicJourney

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Johnny Keats posted:

Is Cube actually saying things? I thought encoding messages was not allowed?

Jee no hagwa bonta goo!

##vote Keats

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I love when Deadmeat is in games no joke. No clue his alignment, but he is a presence

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

wologar posted:

Someone has uploaded the following image to my memory bank:

hell yea

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Sandwolf posted:

I love when Deadmeat is in games no joke. No clue his alignment, but he is a presence

friendly reminder to read your role this time

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

JosefStalinator posted:

friendly reminder to read your role this time

it worked out better for me when I didn’t!

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

wologar posted:

Sir Gungan was not admitted to the ship after he submitted the following picture as his personal identification:

this is the worst post ##vote wologar

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Deadmeat5150 posted:

🌌🌲 Greetings, cosmic voyagers! Deadmeat5150 here, your cosmic chronicler, with an intriguing update from our interstellar expedition. 🚀🌟

🤪 It's time for a friendly reminder that our spaceship is home to an eclectic bunch of weird and wonderful individuals. Their quirks and eccentricities are what make this cosmic journey so delightfully bizarre! 😄 But today, I have to share something... unusual about one particular crew member: Johnny Keats. 🧐

Lately, Johnny has been acting rather, shall we say, "suspicious." 🔍🌠 Now, I know, in a crew of oddballs, it's hard to define "normal," but even by our standards, Johnny's behavior is raising eyebrows. He's been hoarding stardust samples, whispering to the asteroids, and even convinced our AI navigation system to play eerie cosmic symphonies! 🌌🎶

Is Johnny uncovering hidden cosmic secrets, or is this just another quirk to add to his collection? Only time will tell! 🌠⏳

As we continue our voyage through the cosmos, expect more bizarre tales, cryptic discoveries, and perhaps even a glimpse into the enigma that is Johnny Keats. 🚀🌌✨

Stay tuned, fellow cosmic explorers! Together, we'll embrace the weirdness and uncover the mysteries of the universe, one peculiar moment at a time. 🌲🌠🌟 #SpaceTreeAdventures #WeirdAndWonderful #CosmicJourney

I hope you'll keep up that gimmick forever, this is magical. ##like and subscribe, keep on keeping on. LOL, Lots Of Love!

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I can't tell if this is a real thing or if everyone is about to be mod killed for faking day actions

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I can't tell if this is a real thing or if everyone is about to be mod killed for faking day actions

Je killya um pasa doe beeska wumpa.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

CubicalSucrose posted:

Je killya um pasa doe beeska wumpa.

This is America space! Learn English!

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
We could have America Space.

OR

We could have interplanetary gay space communism!

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011

Cloacamazing! posted:

We could have America Space.

OR

We could have interplanetary gay space communism!

Agreed we should take the americans out of space ##vote Anarc

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011
I propose a non-american voting bloc and seeing as the numbers are not quite in our favor at a glance we will be accepting a couple americans looking for a fast-track immigration

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Illusionis posted:

I propose a non-american voting bloc and seeing as the numbers are not quite in our favor at a glance we will be accepting a couple americans looking for a fast-track immigration

Kasu ya lee coy rah doe kankee kung. Ubahn chone aleepa.

##vote ANarc

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face
Ah, this started and it is everything I had hoped for.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I haven't read all these posts yet but probably will later, I am just checking in to say I'm a Miller have a nice day fellow humans

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face
If someone is successfully translating cube's messages please can you tell me what site you're using because I'm getting mostly gibberish!

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

wologar posted:

Someone has uploaded the following image to my memory bank:

*squints*

Dot for her?

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Illusionis posted:

I volunteer!

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Opopanax posted:

I haven't read all these posts yet but probably will later, I am just checking in to say I'm a Miller have a nice day fellow humans

Yeah sure buddy

##vote Opop

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Opopanax posted:

Hmm HMMMM

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Maugrim posted:

If someone is successfully translating cube's messages please can you tell me what site you're using because I'm getting mostly gibberish!

https://www.completewermosguide.com/hutttranscript.html

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

CubicalSucrose posted:

Kasu ya lee coy rah doe kankee kung. Ubahn chone aleepa.

##vote ANarc

Koos goo nu ma

##vote cube

I'm seriously down to play this entire game in a fake language tbh

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Also, fun fact - I've never fully watched any star wars movies

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

You definitely should watch Dune.

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

Illusionis posted:

i think i know, i don’t think i know, i don’t think, i think i know, uhh i don’t think i think ehhh ##vote anarc

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

TammyHEH posted:

hiiiii I havnt played in sooooo long I dont know who anyone is so ##vote sandwolf

i'm extremely cool and if you vote me you basically are voting against america

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

CirclMastr posted:

##vote deadmeat

only scum want to beat down gimmicks ##vote circl

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

just watch the original trilogy and stop imo. you could also stop at episode iv and you would be missing nothing except some killer john williams tunes in v and vi

##like and subscribe

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Opopanax posted:

thank u for ur service

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Maerlyn posted:

Yeah sure buddy

##vote Opop

I don't think I've ever pulled a Miller gambit but I definitely wouldn't do it in a role madness game

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Please don't vote me out on day 1 😭

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.

Deadmeat5150 posted:

If you make good on that promise and can explain Keats to the audience I think you will deserve many many awards.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Keats Is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.

Opopanax posted:

Keats Is.

Hanging on every word.