Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I'll take one fart coffee please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
brappacino

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Mister Speaker posted:

I don't understand how you can get so obese that fat starts to grow on your forehead.

Prader-Willi syndrome I would wager.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Smugworth posted:

To be fair mayo makes a wonderful salad dressing

Yes, but the salad shouldn't float in it.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Poohs Packin posted:

Hate this sentence.

Also reminded of the Boogie2988 doco where hes showing off his flesh apron and is like but wait theres more, I have another smaller apron behind my primary.

Woke the wife up laughing at this.

I feel bad about it. I don't want to body shame but can't stop laughing at the absurdity of a man showing off body parts that could be termed "flesh aprons". And not just one of them.

I'm glad Simply Sara is alive and doing well, though.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

DicktheCat posted:

Woke the wife up laughing at this.

I feel bad about it. I don't want to body shame but can't stop laughing at the absurdity of a man showing off body parts that could be termed "flesh aprons". And not just one of them.

I'm glad Simply Sara is alive and doing well, though.

He presents it with the strangest tone. "Confidently shameful" is how Id describe it. Hes got the personality of a fedora and talks about his fat like its something thats happened TO him. Totally bizarre.

Good documentary, all up, though. Pretty amazing to watch the documentarian visibly shift from morbid fascination to outright disgust whilst a fat game store guy craters his own life and any possibility of redemption.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

every time u post sara adds another scoop of mayo

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Mister Speaker posted:

I don't understand how you can get so obese that fat starts to grow on your forehead.

Poohs Packin posted:

old fashioned bologna salad

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Sara rules, seems like a legit nice person.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I would happily sit on her back porch and smoke Winstons while drinking homemade Arnold Palmers.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

:hellyeah:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Wake up folks it's AI

reservoir hogs
Jan 24, 2024

egg

Poohs Packin posted:

I would happily sit on her back porch and smoke Winstons while drinking homemade Arnold Palmers.

she has a lot of back porch to sit on all right

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

'Bologna' as in 'nonesense or falsehood' right?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

No, the emulsified sausage. You could use mortadella and put some olives through it for a fancy treat.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Do not give her ideas!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Poohs Packin posted:

I would happily sit on her back porch and smoke Winstons while drinking homemade mayonnaise.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Poohs Packin posted:

No, the emulsified sausage. You could use mortadella and put some olives through it for a fancy treat.

You had me at olives

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Ye olde timey processed meat gloop

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Is old fashioned bologna salad keto friendly

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Is she doing okay?

I feel like watching her stuff is like watching LA beast slowly go mad.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Which fly over state does she live in? What are her top 5 Golden Coral locations?

I'm willing to be her husband is 5'11 an 155lbs.

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
Hell yeah, Simply Sara!
Me and another goon made her macaroni salad a few years ago, it was very much not good.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

what were the after effects? did your toilet ever recover?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Government Handjob posted:

Hell yeah, Simply Sara!
Me and another goon made her macaroni salad a few years ago, it was very much not good.

Reported for trolling

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Hell yeah, Simply Sara!

Did u use the sweetened condensed milk

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Mod challenge where you end up in the cardiac ward.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

That poo poo is insanely nasty but I would straight up try a single bite of the macaroni out of morbid curiosity

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Sara doesn’t actually eat any of that poo poo she’s just been trolling everyone for 20 years

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
yep, nothing but grilled chicken, broccoli and brown rice for Sara

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Hell yeah, Simply Sara!

what, you mean you don't like mayo soup, idiot?

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Poohs Packin posted:

https://youtu.be/vk6PbtR4jr8?si=ISxJX-AoYYzmVwws

Buckeye Balls is a classic and features cat in the intro.

CoffeeBoofer
Dec 10, 2023

by Pragmatica

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

She flavors you.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Bonzo posted:

Which fly over state does she live in? What are her top 5 Golden Coral locations?

I'm willing to be her husband is 5'11 an 155lbs.

He looks like he runs the fishing section at a Dunhams.

Simply Sara shares recipes, crafting, tips & tricks. My husband, Jamie, helps film, edit and post my show. He lets me be who I want to be and helps me realize my dreams. Thank you baby. Without my friend, Avoir Chaud, Simply Sara would be no more. He inspired me to come back and be with the friends who love my show, and not worry about those who don't.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Poohs Packin posted:

He looks like he runs the fishing section at a Dunhams.

Simply Sara shares recipes, crafting, tips & tricks. My husband, Jamie, helps film, edit and post my show. He lets me be who I want to be and helps me realize my dreams. Thank you baby. Without my friend, Avoir Chaud, Simply Sara would be no more. He inspired me to come back and be with the friends who love my show, and not worry about those who don't.

good for them.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

my great grandma used to send us buckeyes and they tasted like the pack of cigarettes she smoked while making them lmao

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Sara doesn’t actually eat any of that poo poo she’s just been trolling everyone for 20 years

I have a, lets just say I have a feeling, that she does in fact eat a lot of these recipes

edit - the morbid obesity is a clue

LaserPrinter69 fucked around with this message at 22:44 on May 16, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

Hell yeah, Simply Sara!

How disgustingly sweet was it?

Condensed milk and a pound of sugar doesn't belong in a macaroni salad.