Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Please, it's 2017, segregating sexes has gone from sexist to progressiveness, everything old is new again :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

A misanthrope posted:

i don't know what's happening

Myself, I'm trying to summon a donut through sheer force of will. I could really go for one right now.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Solice Kirsk posted:

Tim Hortons is opening up shop in select US markets.

Tim hortons is also opening a location in london, England.

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SplitSoul posted:

Myself, I'm trying to summon a donut through sheer force of will. I could really go for one right now.

I could go for a donut right now but I just saw how fat my face looks on snapchat so...

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Nerses IV posted:

I could go for a donut right now but I just saw how fat my face looks on snapchat so...

hey I noticed most of your rap sheet is from the past 2 months, it looks like you're having an on-going meltdown itt and around the forums, maybe you should ban yourself by posting goatse or something because you really need a break.

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick posted:

hey I noticed most of your rap sheet is from the past 2 months, it looks like you're having an on-going meltdown itt and around the forums, maybe you should ban yourself by posting goatse or something because you really need a break.

Naw, I only started posting in the last few months since it's become a decent way to pass the time while I sit in my truck at work all day. It looks like your meltdown's been going on for five years, though. That's gotta suck.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Nerses IV posted:

Naw, I only started posting in the last few months since it's become a decent way to pass the time while I sit in my truck at work all day. It looks like your meltdown's been going on for five years, though. That's gotta suck.

Well you seem to be stuck in the mindset that SA is still what it was 6 years ago, I think for your sake and the sake of all the other posters here you should probably lurk more.

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Das Boo posted:

I know people say Voodoo Doughnuts is bad, but that was probably the best apple fritter I've ever had.

Voodoo donuts isn't bad. They have a cinnamon bun doughnut that is really good at the one up the street from me.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
SA is a lot more cultured and progressive now friend, I find you'll notice we don't participate in comedy on this dead forum, if you'll take a moment write a dissertation about how Halloween costumes are cultural appropriation we will consider you one of us, maybe

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Do it ironically posted:

SA is a lot more cultured and progressive now friend, I find you'll notice we don't participate in comedy on this dead forum, if you'll take a moment write a dissertation about how Halloween costumes are cultural appropriation we will consider you one of us, maybe

I dunno man, the guy who's been kicked off the forums twice probably has a pretty good point that I should definitely listen to

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Nerses IV posted:

I dunno man, the guy who's been kicked off the forums twice probably has a pretty good point that I should definitely listen to

You'll find that the best posters have been banned multiple times, see, this is why you need to lurk more.

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick posted:

You'll find that the best posters have been banned multiple times, see, this is why you need to lurk more.

You might wanna try it a few more times, it doesn't seem like you're there yet

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Stop replying to the lonely man trolling us from his truck, tia

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Streak posted:

Stop replying to the lonely man trolling us from his truck, tia

Uh oh. Looks like the white noise garbage is restless

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I just love how this guy has been lurking for 10 years but he thinks LF is still around lol

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
It doesn't matter what he thinks because he's just trying to be a contrarian shithead and isn't arguing in good faith. Look at his post history then place him on your ignore list for best results, friend.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I'm the guy who does an exhaustive background check on each poster before replying

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Also nerses 4 do you identify as jewish?

What sort of truck do you drive

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hope you aren't implying you're me cuz I didn't actually have to check his post history, I've seen enough of his crap lately to know exactly what his deal is.

If you don't recognize his username then yeah check his post history real quick and ask yourself if you should really be engaging with him.

Hint: no

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Streak posted:

Hope you aren't implying you're me cuz I didn't actually have to check his post history, I've seen enough of his crap lately to know exactly what his deal is.

If you don't recognize his username then yeah check his post history real quick and ask yourself if you should really be engaging with him.

I was referringering to nurses 4

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Quick Draw McGraw posted:

I see you have been banned twice as well, you can be sure nurses is going to comment on you being "kicked off the forums" lol

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth
Hasbara Army ruthlessly sank this thread about a Canadian mass murder.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Hey this guy who shares my ideas shot up a mosque. Maybe I should reconsider my bias or at least keep my mouth shut about how Islam is irredeemably evil.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Streak posted:

You are pretty insufferable, friend. Put people on your ignore list if you feel.
Also beep boop beep: your list shows you to be transphobic

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

...and the pitch! posted:

Hey this guy who shares my ideas shot up a mosque. Maybe I should reconsider my bias or at least keep my mouth shut about how Islam is irredeemably evil.

said no one ever

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

I never upgraded past 3 tbh

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

a bone to pick posted:

said no one ever

I hope someone did but I know some who didn't

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lol that probe was undeserved but it's not the hill I'm trying to die on.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

have they checked to see if maybe he was reverse radicalized

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Maya Fey posted:

I saw someone express concern at the expansion of settlements under Netanyahu, he probably murders Jewish children with his bare hands.

Yes, this is the kind of post I'm imagining. I've never seen or heard of goons lusting for Israeli death, but feel free to quote me a post that says otherwise if you are convinced.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Psycho Society posted:

Yes, this is the kind of post I'm imagining. I've never seen or heard of goons lusting for Israeli death, but feel free to quote me a post that says otherwise if you are convinced.

there have been a lot in gbs alone

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

...and the pitch! posted:

Nah, islamorphobia is an ideology of peace, the vast majority of us don't want to ruthlessly murder every muslim, only a tiny minority do, and that is mostly because muslims powers have destabilized their countries. Imho muslims should actually invite us in their mosques more often, because not doing so is a sign of intolerance.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Psycho Society posted:

I've never seen or heard of goons lusting for Israeli death, but

:what:

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
I'm pro Palestine and death to Israel as a theocratic dictatorship, it'd be nice to see Israel stop committing genocide, I guess I'm an extremist :shrug:

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Opposition to the Israeli government and murderous settlers is clearly emblematic of heartfelt anti-semitism and in no way, shape or form related to the policies of apartheid, weaponised starvation, summary execution, torture, child detention, ethnic cleansing, illegal annexation, war crimes or the plan to literally nuke the world if they are existentially threatened as a Jewish homeland.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Israel has a right to exist as a Jewish state, imo

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
ethnicities should have death wished upon if they every try to prevent their being made irrelevant and submissive to a non native, immigrant population. thanks for tip, splitsoul!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

afeelgoodpoop posted:

ethnicities should have death wished upon if they every try to prevent their being made irrelevant and submissive to a non native, immigrant population. thanks for tip, splitsoul!

You joke but I'm pretty sure some of these people actually believe this

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
So goons do not, in fact, regularly wish for the destruction of the Jewish people. Got it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Israel has a right to exist as a Jewish state, imo

Practically, sure, there's probably no way around that, but what does that have to do with what I said?

afeelgoodpoop posted:

I wasn't aware that the Israeli government was an ethnicity or that the Arabs whose land was stolen were a non-native, immigrant population. Interesting.

• Locked thread