Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
lmfao one week for trolling

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
lol Stux got 2 weeks

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

Da ramp.....

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Let's drop a bomb on TFR! Hahahahahahahaha.

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

lol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

zug zug

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

You're mad because you don't have an av.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

my_custom_username posted:

speng stole it and should be banned

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Orc Blademaster vs Night Elf Demon Hunter in next gen Warcraft 4 4k graphics...make it happen Blizzard!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lmfao

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

they knew what they signed up for

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

pwn3d.

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Selec's youtube vids are like the best part of the thread honestly, lots of cool poo poo being linked always

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

ftw

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i'd love to see a night elf babe in 4k resolution.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Troll Free Range

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
wow burning crusade 3v3 arena was fun. i played a mage and we did rogue/mage/priest

big issue i had was how hard it was to kill a druid. bullshit toolkit hero. oh you're focusing me? imm turn into a bear with 9999 armor. ahh, now i shall put a heal over time and turn into a dog or something and los you around pillars constantly due to 99999 move speed. dont mind me when i turn into a man and moonbeam to add dmg, a power i have for no reason. yes i have every move in the game. very balanced. gently caress you

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Smythe posted:

i'd love to see a night elf babe in 4k resolution.

purple=epic=epic babes

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Homeless Friend posted:

purple=epic=epic babes

no doubt about it

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

the mods blanked it. they robbed him

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Smythe posted:

wow burning crusade 3v3 arena was fun. i played a mage and we did rogue/mage/priest

big issue i had was how hard it was to kill a druid. bullshit toolkit hero. oh you're focusing me? imm turn into a bear with 9999 armor. ahh, now i shall put a heal over time and turn into a dog or something and los you around pillars constantly due to 99999 move speed. dont mind me when i turn into a man and moonbeam to add dmg, a power i have for no reason. yes i have every move in the game. very balanced. gently caress you

LOL. Yeah druids have always been Fuckers. Always. Even in Vanilla. Good ones just run away forever and slowly whittle you down. Always fun feasting on meta kids that watch twitch and roll like female gnome mage w/pigtails named "Pompyroqt" or undead rogues named like "Kicksalright" that presses adadadadadadadadadaadadad like a loving spaz trying to be the next Reckful or something as they do your opener on you (that does NO DAMAGE b/c you're in Dire Bear Form) then you just put faerie fire on them and do a hearty "bur" (how the orcs and undead perceive lol) as you watch them NEVER BE ABLE TO VANISH AND DO THEIR LAME OVERPOWERED BULLSHIT EVER AGIN UNTIL YOU KILL THEM SENDING THEM TO THE GY FORCING THEM TO LOSE 5 MINUTES OF THEIR LIFE RUNNING BACK IN A 20 YR OLD MMO BUT OOPS YOU CORPSE CAMPED THEM >:D NOW THEY'RE GONNA HOP ON THEIR GUILD DISCORD AND GET ALL THEIR PUSSY MATES TO GANG UP ON YOU!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

LOL. Yeah druids have always been Fuckers. Always. Even in Vanilla. Good ones just run away forever and slowly whittle you down. Always fun feasting on meta kids that watch twitch and roll like female gnome mage w/pigtails named "Pompyroqt" or undead rogues named like "Kicksalright" that presses adadadadadadadadadaadadad like a loving spaz trying to be the next Reckful or something as they do your opener on you (that does NO DAMAGE b/c you're in Dire Bear Form) then you just put faerie fire on them and do a hearty "bur" (how the orcs and undead perceive lol) as you watch them NEVER BE ABLE TO VANISH AND DO THEIR LAME OVERPOWERED BULLSHIT EVER AGIN UNTIL YOU KILL THEM SENDING THEM TO THE GY FORCING THEM TO LOSE 5 MINUTES OF THEIR LIFE RUNNING BACK IN A 20 YR OLD MMO BUT OOPS YOU CORPSE CAMPED THEM >:D NOW THEY'RE GONNA HOP ON THEIR GUILD DISCORD AND GET ALL THEIR PUSSY MATES TO GANG UP ON YOU!

yep. hate these bastards

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

TBC arena is also insanely hellish. The world of sl/sl locks, unkillable druids. Um, no thanks? I'll be riding my bike

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

fiannly someone sesame

copy
Jul 26, 2007

most fun i had in wow pvp was back in vanilla making a tauren warrior named Distraction and wandering around ashenvale with my pvp flag on and three high level rogue buddies stealthed waiting for somebody to try to gank me. second most fun was playing a warlock and finding anywhere high up and just dotting people on the ground below and they never find you because nobody thinks to look up

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
lol if you didnt do the classic wow honor grind

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Cuttlefush posted:

lol if you didnt do the classic wow honor grind

I did not. I played on a pvp server and just kinda didn't pvp. I did the furlbolg repgrind tho. That was like pvp, but very passive aggressive.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

what a cool av

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

KirbyKhan posted:

I did not. I played on a pvp server and just kinda didn't pvp. I did the furlbolg repgrind tho. That was like pvp, but very passive aggressive.

pvp servers bad

copy
Jul 26, 2007

played some of the new classic thing when it first started earlier this year and noticed that the rivers in zone with the pvp event were opaque from above so casting endless breath on myself and just swimming right below the surface waiting by a bridge for alliance to pass by like a combination bridge troll/street shark ftw

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
mmo open world pvp is only good if you can take loot from those you kill

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Cuttlefush posted:

that's fun too but it's also fun when the alliance guy you just killed logs in on a horde alt to call you slurs. thats true victory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

copy posted:

played some of the new classic thing when it first started earlier this year and noticed that the rivers in zone with the pvp event were opaque from above so casting endless breath on myself and just swimming right below the surface waiting by a bridge for alliance to pass by like a combination bridge troll/street shark ftw

classic move

Cuttlefush posted:

nothing comes close to a huge UO gvg battle royale in destard. dragons all around casting 75% firebreaths from off screen. everyone dying everywhere, total madness, everyone loses. impossible to loot due to thick mob density. corpses everywhere. noobs trying to loot but getting owned too. epic poo poo.