Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i had a discussion with someone last night in the thread about how the republicans are running out of tricks to stay in power

oh how wrong we were

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/frankthorp/status/877172222435233798

:thunk:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I went to gbs for the first time in about a year today and apparently they've developed a cult around Known Lady Pick :confused:

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Lol this owns

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Yinlock posted:

i had a discussion with someone last night in the thread about how the republicans are running out of tricks to stay in power

oh how wrong we were

they're running out of the old tricks, but since trump they've just kind of thrown the book out the window and are letting /pol/ run their oppo campaign.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

I'm a big fan of white socks and a little white bow tie on my black satan spawn

hell yes

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Business Gorillas posted:

I went to gbs for the first time in about a year today and apparently they've developed a cult around Known Lady Pick :confused:

oh it must be tuesday

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

All I know about her is the meltdowns she would have in the Bernie thread when she realized people weren't enthused about Hillary at all.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eef_RHp_6cQ

~to put a name on it would be to nail the age of anxiety~

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

gbs falls from ironically supporting someone to genuinely at almost 4chan speeds

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

mormonpartyboat posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eef_RHp_6cQ

~to put a name on it would be to nail the age of anxiety~

oh hell ya <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csuCJMLbHZU

thats hot

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Jeb!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Yinlock posted:

gbs falls from ironically supporting someone to genuinely at almost 4chan speeds

how are you so well acquainted with the habits of the gbs i wonder :thunk:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/enenkay/status/876962188212273153

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I think being allowed to get into whatever pissing match you want with zeger mans in the suck zone at the expense of not being allowed to drag said pissing match into other threads is a p good compromise

hey I've been good

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

i don't read gbs or the front page

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Naerasa posted:

Silicon Valley industry disruption idea: An app that lets people put bounties on questions for the press secretary that members of the press can claim. Only a foolish reporter wouldn't take a sick payout to ask Sean Spicer how many points he's allowed on Weight Watchers.

I think this is a good idea.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
No Jeb cutting your balls off and joining a suicide cult is not the answer. PS where the hell is my guac bowl I ordered?

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I'm a big fan of white socks and a little white bow tie on my black satan spawn

Like Yinlock, you and I might not see eye to eye on much, but in this we are as brothers.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Wesley Snipes went to jail because he didn't file taxes in a decade and when the IRS said "hey you owe us" he said "gently caress you I do what I want"

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
All I need to know about Pick is that Pick is insane

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

how are you so well acquainted with the habits of the gbs i wonder :thunk:

the times people mention it here, p, much

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

euphronius posted:

people are fundamentally broken

at least it's not an anime gimmick

Yea both blow

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/06/gop-break-with-donald-trump

quote:

“Nobody has a sense of what to do, because they’ve inherited all the downsides of Trump and none of the up. They don’t have the 100 percent name I.D., the celebrity status, all that other poo poo,” says one strategist.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

zegermans posted:

Wesley Snipes went to jail because he didn't file taxes in a decade and when the IRS said "hey you owe us" he said "gently caress you I do what I want"

how did this work for trump but not the daywalker

no justice

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lol

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

magiccarpet posted:

i don't read gbs or the front page

I haven't read the front page since 2002 at the latest. I'm routinely shocked that it still exists.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

zegermans posted:

No it was just a form mix up. He filed a form that said gently caress you every year.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

PROFILES IN COURAGE: WHY REPUBLICANS MAY RIDE THE TRUMP TRAIN OFF A CLIFF

really pro article name

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

At least they're having a little fun while systematically dismantling democracy.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Elephanthead posted:

No it was just a form mix up. He filed a form that said gently caress you every year.

1040-FU?

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

quote:

“Nobody has a sense of what to do, because they’ve inherited all the downsides of Trump and none of the up. They don’t have the 100 percent name I.D., the celebrity status, all that other poo poo,” says one strategist.

i dunno, maybe u shouldn't have campaigned and voted 4 him?

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

how was your trip back to 1999 to get this gif

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Yinlock posted:

PROFILES IN COURAGE: WHY REPUBLICANS MAY RIDE THE TRUMP TRAIN OFF A CLIFF

really pro article name

Nazis were really brave when they tried to conquer the entire world, furthermo-

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

All I know about her is the meltdowns she would have in the Bernie thread when she realized people weren't enthused about Hillary at all.

i imagine tight booty shorts only relates to things by their proximity to clinton at this point. at the grocery store he carefully looks over several varieties of soup, checking the labels to make sure none of them contain hilary clinton

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Weird how Grand Stand Rand isn't running around the Senate half of the Capitol with a copying machine.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Regular Nintendo posted:

how was your trip back to 1999 to get this gif

you have no idea how hard it was to find an SC1 nuke gif, even one with like 10 frames.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

zegermans posted:

are you gonna tell a vampire no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Hillary peed in the ocean in 1974 and now we all contain Hillary

• Locked thread