Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Venom Snake posted:

lol I took a picture with her at the first debate

:yikes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/surfbordt/status/887726792953475072

#resist

Serf
May 5, 2011

mcflurries are social democracy

blizzards are luxury hypercommunism

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Venom Snake posted:

lol I took a picture with her at the first debate

did she know you were a communist?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
futurist eric garland

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Maarek posted:

Prosecuting banks is racist, UHC is sexist, etc and this is only going to get worse as time goes on and more voters want these things.

this is why corps have fake woke ads

Al! posted:

(((satire)))

Darkman Fanpage posted:

the desire for "first female president" outweighs the desire for a candidate with actually good policies. some people are so obsessed with breaking barriers that they're willing to ignore the flaws.

we already broke the barrier of first black prez and that didnt fix anything, thats why idgaf about when/if we get a woman prez

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015

I think Harris might be the only #resistance favorite who isn't directly tainted by this specifically.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Darkman Fanpage posted:

futurist eric garland

If I took as many amphetamines as he does, I'd probably think I could see through time too.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Were the futurists pro or anti El Duce

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

got any sevens posted:

we already broke the barrier of first black prez and that didnt fix anything, thats why idgaf about when/if we get a woman prez

i still can't believe the first presidential member of the choom gang didn't legalize it

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

She seemed like a nice lady at the time :shrug:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i still can't believe the first presidential member of the choom gang didn't legalize it

I mean Bill absolutely inhaled

and if you don't think college-aged Dubya smoked a single doobie while spending years chain-chugging cans of Coors Lite I dunno what to yell you

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
according to hunter s thompson he was more of a coke guy

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Were the futurists pro or anti El Duce

Pro for the most part. A few italian futurists went left but most went hard into fascism including some of the actual founders of it.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

zegermans posted:

There's a lot of well off STEMlord bernouts that want to hear about the Great White Male
:downsgun:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Agnosticnixie posted:

Pro for the most part. A few italian futurists went left but most went hard into fascism including some of the actual founders of it.

Nice I get to make more poo poo posts calling centrists fascists

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Darkman Fanpage posted:

the desire for "first female president" outweighs the desire for a candidate with actually good policies. some people are so obsessed with breaking barriers that they're willing to ignore the flaws.

being female as a boon instead of a hindrance to political success is a truly hot take

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Other then the weird screeds about women, I agree with this article.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Other then the weird screeds about women, I agree with this article.

powercrazy/powercrazy combo

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

zegermans posted:

being female as a boon instead of a hindrance to political success is a truly hot take

In the Dem primary, you could argue that it is a boon. I would say that the majority of Hillary fans I talked to IRL were mostly just relieved to finally have a credible female Democratic presidential candidate and individual issues were second to that

In the general, it is certainly not a boon

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/Independent/status/887723593127391232

(i mean, it's kinda an odd way to interpret the 20:1 pay ratio for public sector employees idea in the labour manifesto, but a) the idea of increasing bbc funding was out of the question, according to this article, and b) yeah, i'm not entirely sure that somebody making 2.2mil a year is going to have to get a second job because their pay was cut, and c) pretty sure old-flavor new labour would be unironically in favor of slashing the bbc's budget because new labour is a bunch of shitheads.

tl;dr: clickbait headlines in the print medium)

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
https://twitter.com/GMPaiella/status/887730256278433793

goddamn I hate my senators.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

https://twitter.com/Independent/status/887723593127391232

(i mean, it's kinda an odd way to interpret the 20:1 pay ratio for public sector employees idea in the labour manifesto, but a) the idea of increasing bbc funding was out of the question, according to this article, and b) yeah, i'm not entirely sure that somebody making 2.2mil a year is going to have to get a second job because their pay was cut, and c) pretty sure old-flavor new labour would be unironically in favor of slashing the bbc's budget because new labour is a bunch of shitheads.

tl;dr: clickbait headlines in the print medium)

I like how in order to gin up sympathy for the rich they picked Chris loving Evans as their poster manlet

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Speaking of Gillibrand

Al! were you the one editing my posts constantly

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

zegermans posted:

Not really.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Powercrazy what are your opinions on the gender wage gap

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
zegermans stop posting

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gulag, all of them

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

zegermans stop posting

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

loquacius posted:

I mean Bill absolutely inhaled

and if you don't think college-aged Dubya smoked a single doobie while spending years chain-chugging cans of Coors Lite I dunno what to yell you

Nah that was Jeb! Dubya was more of a coke man from what I understand.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

zegermans stop posting

come back to eve goetta

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

zegermans posted:

come back to eve goetta

my god is there no level you wont sink to

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
you goetta be kidding me

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Lol we have the most powerful military in human history, if our empire is collapsing its due to the diplomatic powers of the people in charge

Which well, you know

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

zegermans posted:

Powercrazy what are your opinions on the gender wage gap

All federally elected representatives are given the same wage, male or female. hosed up but true.

Also all wages should be public information.

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Feldegast42 posted:

Lol we have the most powerful military in human history, if our empire is collapsing its due to the diplomatic powers of the people in charge

Which well, you know

haven't most empires in history crumbled from poo poo leadership

obvs not all tho

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

zegermans posted:

Clinton campaign sure thought so

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

zegermans stop posting

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

No loving socks wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Homeless Friend posted:

Clinton campaign sure thought so

people forget that obama didn't just win because he was black, he also won because he had a powerful message. and while he might not have quite lived up to the hope and change he promised he nonetheless said something other than "check out my website" or "america is already great".

• Locked thread