Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

i have been to canada but idk if i ate poutine as i was 2 years old, so maybe not idk when babbies start eating people food or indeed anything about them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Jermaine Dildoe posted:

i keep eating samples of the goat curd cheese but i'm not going to buy any. owned

pro moves. get a couple of samples for a 'friend' and then also get some other samples of some bread, and some cured meats or w/e and make a sandwich

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Jermaine Dildoe posted:

did you try it in quebec bc if not gtfo my face bitch rear end manlet

ive only been to toronto

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
a 2 year old can definitely eat poutine steve

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Jermaine Dildoe posted:

farty in the poo gay pee

stfu bbq

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

Ciprian Maricon posted:

ive only been to toronto

nice moves

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

rob ford is my nigga

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

that video of him doing a perfect patois in a jamaican spot is unreal

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

it was a cool town, there was a korean part and i had bulgogi and it was good, would deffo like to visit again

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

El Hefe posted:

a 2 year old can definitely eat poutine steve

in that case i may or may not have eaten poutine in quebec but i probably have

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

bumbaclot rasta

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

i want to eat kangaroo bet its tasty as hell

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXpwflzSF4M

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Jermaine Dildoe posted:

i want to eat kangaroo bet its tasty as hell

its really good but you cant cook it anything more than rare or its absolutely awful

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

The kangaroo killing lobby portrays kangaroo meat eating as being romantic - a new gourmet taste sensation which helps the environment by eating it. In reality it is barbaric, potentially dangerous to health and environmentally irresponsible.
KANGAROO MEAT IS UNHEALTHY
Kangaroos are hung upside down with hooks through their hind legs for hours before being killed. This horrific suffering releases myopathy toxins. The bodies are are driven around on a dusty unhygienic truck all night then placed in inadequately refrigerated ‘chillers’ for up to two weeks leading to contamination with faeces, maggots, e.coli and more (see
http://www.animal-lib.org.au/campaigns/kangaroo-campaign.htm).
Kangaroo meat can contain salmonella, staphylococcus and streptococcus. However no research into unusual parasites and pathogens such as nematodes that eat stomach and muscle tissue or Trichinella pseudospiralis has received government funding. Until public health risk assessments for known zoonoses have been carried out, the precautionary approach would be to take kangaroo meat off the market, since it is rarely adequately cooked.
Toxoplasmosis outbreaks related to kangaroo meat consumption are well known and have resulted in deaths and multiple illnesses. In 2008 three kangaroo processing plants closed down and Russia rejected imports due to e.coli contamination. Canada, among other countries, has banned the importation of kangaroo meat. Additionally, eating kangaroo meat can cause anaphylaxis (an allergic reaction) and also bowel cancer since iron content is twice that of beef, (high dietary iron increases risk factor for bowel cancer).
Pets can die from eating kangaroo meat (pet mince) preserved with sulphur dioxide which can cause a vitamin B deficiency. Dr Richard Malik, from Sydney University's Post Graduate Foundation in Veterinary Science, said pets affected by sulphur dioxide become wobbly on their legs, may develop a head tilt then progress to seizures, paralysis and death.
KANGAROO KILLING IS INHUMANE
We are assured that kangaroos are humanely killed according to ‘the code.’ However all the killing is performed from moving vehicles in the bush at night under no supervision by shooters whose proficiency is questionable. Many kangaroos are shot in the face or neck then left to die painfully of starvation and gangrene. The adult females who are killed often have a joey in pouch and a joey at foot. The pouch joey is either decapitated, stomped on or bashed to death against a tree or truck. The at foot joey runs off to die of starvation, hypothermia or predation. See this cowardly cruelty at
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zcMkNYOBvW8
(Warning: graphic content, adults only).
WHY THE PUSH TO EAT ‘$KIPPY’??
It’s true that European farming of livestock has wreaked havoc on our environment. Livestock cause soil erosion and destroy soil ecosystems by compacting the soil with hard hooves, thereby causing deserts. They destroy forests and habitat for wildlife because grazing land has to be continuously created. The methane and nitrous oxide from their belching/farting/manure (especially dairy cows) leads to the creation of massive amounts of greenhouse gas (more than the entire transport sector). Over half the water used for all purposes is required by the livestock industry which contributes to the drought. Cows poop 100 times more than people so their massive amounts of manure pollutes water (ground and surface) and causes dead zones in the oceans. Since up to 80% of all grains in the world are used to fatten livestock instead of feeding hungry people livestock farming contributes to world hunger. Therefore 20 million Australians eating cows and sheep is not sustainable or healthy for the planet. However eating kangaroos who do not produce methane or soil erosion, water pollution etc is NOT the solution! The solution to the environmental pollution caused by the livestock industry is staring us in the face. “NOTHING WILL BENEFIT HUMAN HEALTH OR INCREASE THE CHANCES FOR SURVIVAL ON EARTH AS WILL THE EVOLUTION TO A VEGETARIAN DIET.” ~ ALBERT EINSTEIN
A $200 million a year kangaroo industry is not going to shut down because people and pets are dying, or Australia’s $85 billion tourist industry is being jeopardised or kangaroos are heading towards extinction. As long as there is money to be made and people to be paid off, this ugly business will continue. Read about the kangaroo industry at
http://www.smuggled.com/vac.htm
Let’s support nature-based eco-tourism at http://www.rootourism.com.au
Don’t kill the goose that lays the golden egg! The kangaroo is the spirit of Australia, and is our great national icon.
"It's embarrassing for Australia that we eat our own wildlife... I'm here to tell you it's just not right. Simply donot buy, use or eat kangaroo products." ~ Steve Irwin

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

moose is good, and elk sausage

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
goat bbq and goat cheese are good as well

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

I got kangaroo jerky from my TRP secret santa two years ago.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

id like to eat all the animals

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Destroy My Sweater posted:

I got kangaroo jerky from my TRP secret santa two years ago.

is it pretty much the same as normal jerky

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Ok, ok, you know what? Maybe I have been a tiny bit of a jerk in this thread and perhaps I might have owned some of you E/N posters that are completely full of poo poo and really shouldn't give out advice because you seriously broken people who can't help anyone or anything, let alone think you are sagely enough to give out advice, but I'm sorry. It was rude of me and I can't help but "Fuel a bit of forum fire" now and then. Yeah, that last line sounded gay, but you know what? I mean it.

Let me just make my points simple and quit joking around you goofy people who really seem dead-set on trying to hate me because I have utterly whipped your rear end in every argument. We can just take a look together and be like "Oh, Big Duck, I see what you are saying and I disagree" instead of throwing a baby tantrum or whatever has been going on.

1. Maybe you shouldn't classify a whole gender as being a threat - I know this sounds crazy, but people are people regardless of sex, race, and what kind of kicks' they walking around in. Imagine if people never went to India due to fear of being raped, or people never went to Iran because they all are crazy extremist Muslim murders? Some men might be crazy and throw a punch towards you for a letdown from a one night stand. Most won't! But you never know! I think maybe, and I'm just throwing this lightly that... -

2. You shouldn't sleep with people who you think are insane lunatics who will go nuts of a text saying you are no longer interested in them - Crazy, right?

3. Rimming owns - I can't stand people making fun of this. Seriously, it was the most insane loving cumshot I have ever gave in my life, I dropped like, a gallon of white wash in that woman's hair and I got the shake leg from it. It was amazing and I will not have people bad mouth it unless they have experienced the epic ownage of it!

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Bogan Krkic posted:

id like to eat all the animals

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Bogan Krkic posted:

is it pretty much the same as normal jerky

It's very gamey and unlike anything I've ever had before. Tougher and not as savory. Seems like a bit of a novelty.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

Weaponized Cum posted:

Ok, ok, you know what? Maybe I have been a tiny bit of a jerk in this thread and perhaps I might have owned some of you E/N posters that are completely full of poo poo and really shouldn't give out advice because you seriously broken people who can't help anyone or anything, let alone think you are sagely enough to give out advice, but I'm sorry. It was rude of me and I can't help but "Fuel a bit of forum fire" now and then. Yeah, that last line sounded gay, but you know what? I mean it.

Let me just make my points simple and quit joking around you goofy people who really seem dead-set on trying to hate me because I have utterly whipped your rear end in every argument. We can just take a look together and be like "Oh, Big Duck, I see what you are saying and I disagree" instead of throwing a baby tantrum or whatever has been going on.

1. Maybe you shouldn't classify a whole gender as being a threat - I know this sounds crazy, but people are people regardless of sex, race, and what kind of kicks' they walking around in. Imagine if people never went to India due to fear of being raped, or people never went to Iran because they all are crazy extremist Muslim murders? Some men might be crazy and throw a punch towards you for a letdown from a one night stand. Most won't! But you never know! I think maybe, and I'm just throwing this lightly that... -

2. You shouldn't sleep with people who you think are insane lunatics who will go nuts of a text saying you are no longer interested in them - Crazy, right?

3. Rimming owns - I can't stand people making fun of this. Seriously, it was the most insane loving cumshot I have ever gave in my life, I dropped like, a gallon of white wash in that woman's hair and I got the shake leg from it. It was amazing and I will not have people bad mouth it unless they have experienced the epic ownage of it!
i love that guy

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Destroy My Sweater posted:

It's very gamey and unlike anything I've ever had before. Tougher and not as savory. Seems like a bit of a novelty.

being tougher makes sense because its really easy to overcook kangaroo and make it insanely tough so dehydrating it or w/e would do the same

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

my underarms are really bruised today

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
i like to eat all of the vagin

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Bogan Krkic posted:

The kangaroo killing lobby portrays kangaroo meat eating as being romantic - a new gourmet taste sensation which helps the environment by eating it. In reality it is barbaric, potentially dangerous to health and environmentally irresponsible.
KANGAROO MEAT IS UNHEALTHY
Kangaroos are hung upside down with hooks through their hind legs for hours before being killed. This horrific suffering releases myopathy toxins. The bodies are are driven around on a dusty unhygienic truck all night then placed in inadequately refrigerated ‘chillers’ for up to two weeks leading to contamination with faeces, maggots, e.coli and more (see
http://www.animal-lib.org.au/campaigns/kangaroo-campaign.htm).
Kangaroo meat can contain salmonella, staphylococcus and streptococcus. However no research into unusual parasites and pathogens such as nematodes that eat stomach and muscle tissue or Trichinella pseudospiralis has received government funding. Until public health risk assessments for known zoonoses have been carried out, the precautionary approach would be to take kangaroo meat off the market, since it is rarely adequately cooked.
Toxoplasmosis outbreaks related to kangaroo meat consumption are well known and have resulted in deaths and multiple illnesses. In 2008 three kangaroo processing plants closed down and Russia rejected imports due to e.coli contamination. Canada, among other countries, has banned the importation of kangaroo meat. Additionally, eating kangaroo meat can cause anaphylaxis (an allergic reaction) and also bowel cancer since iron content is twice that of beef, (high dietary iron increases risk factor for bowel cancer).
Pets can die from eating kangaroo meat (pet mince) preserved with sulphur dioxide which can cause a vitamin B deficiency. Dr Richard Malik, from Sydney University's Post Graduate Foundation in Veterinary Science, said pets affected by sulphur dioxide become wobbly on their legs, may develop a head tilt then progress to seizures, paralysis and death.
KANGAROO KILLING IS INHUMANE
We are assured that kangaroos are humanely killed according to ‘the code.’ However all the killing is performed from moving vehicles in the bush at night under no supervision by shooters whose proficiency is questionable. Many kangaroos are shot in the face or neck then left to die painfully of starvation and gangrene. The adult females who are killed often have a joey in pouch and a joey at foot. The pouch joey is either decapitated, stomped on or bashed to death against a tree or truck. The at foot joey runs off to die of starvation, hypothermia or predation. See this cowardly cruelty at
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zcMkNYOBvW8
(Warning: graphic content, adults only).
WHY THE PUSH TO EAT ‘$KIPPY’??
It’s true that European farming of livestock has wreaked havoc on our environment. Livestock cause soil erosion and destroy soil ecosystems by compacting the soil with hard hooves, thereby causing deserts. They destroy forests and habitat for wildlife because grazing land has to be continuously created. The methane and nitrous oxide from their belching/farting/manure (especially dairy cows) leads to the creation of massive amounts of greenhouse gas (more than the entire transport sector). Over half the water used for all purposes is required by the livestock industry which contributes to the drought. Cows poop 100 times more than people so their massive amounts of manure pollutes water (ground and surface) and causes dead zones in the oceans. Since up to 80% of all grains in the world are used to fatten livestock instead of feeding hungry people livestock farming contributes to world hunger. Therefore 20 million Australians eating cows and sheep is not sustainable or healthy for the planet. However eating kangaroos who do not produce methane or soil erosion, water pollution etc is NOT the solution! The solution to the environmental pollution caused by the livestock industry is staring us in the face. “NOTHING WILL BENEFIT HUMAN HEALTH OR INCREASE THE CHANCES FOR SURVIVAL ON EARTH AS WILL THE EVOLUTION TO A VEGETARIAN DIET.” ~ ALBERT EINSTEIN
A $200 million a year kangaroo industry is not going to shut down because people and pets are dying, or Australia’s $85 billion tourist industry is being jeopardised or kangaroos are heading towards extinction. As long as there is money to be made and people to be paid off, this ugly business will continue. Read about the kangaroo industry at
http://www.smuggled.com/vac.htm
Let’s support nature-based eco-tourism at http://www.rootourism.com.au
Don’t kill the goose that lays the golden egg! The kangaroo is the spirit of Australia, and is our great national icon.
"It's embarrassing for Australia that we eat our own wildlife... I'm here to tell you it's just not right. Simply donot buy, use or eat kangaroo products." ~ Steve Irwin

kangaroo burgers at my arsenal bar ftw

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Kangaroo meat is some win.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

some time ago i tried to buy quinoa but i asked for "quinn-oh-ah" and the girl at whole foods laughed at me and the shame was overwhelming so i've never tried it

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Mean Bean Machine posted:

troy queef trying to play both sides in the trp/tff war....gutsy move, gotta respect it. Like Sun Tzu said in The Art of War He who no allegiances truly has to either the gender confused or the bigots who mock them the spoils might conquer but no love will he win, also rest your horses before a battle or the mongols shall feed on your bones

lol

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Gigi Galli posted:

What bitch rear end fag bought Taff that av

Can you ban troy queef for a while mate, cheers

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
troy queefs next tff post is gonna be a meltdown about how edgy and cool racism is and have at least one unironic :allears:

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Burqa King posted:

Can you ban troy queef for a while mate, cheers

hell, hate to agree but here we are. he's crossed the rubiconcussion

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Ciprian Maricon posted:

some time ago i tried to buy quinoa but i asked for "quinn-oh-ah" and the girl at whole foods laughed at me and the shame was overwhelming so i've never tried it

the United Nations declared 2013 the Year of the Quinoa

oilcheck my ass
Mar 8, 2006

Well, hello ladies.
paging MBM

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Feel free to give him a week off for something totally unrelated if you need help getting it approved by another mod, I was an admin once so I know the drill.

Or just train him from trp be cause he hasn't to my knowledge ever made a funny or informative post or touched a woman since he was born

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Burqa King posted:

Feel free to give him a week off for something totally unrelated if you need help getting it approved by another mod, I was an admin once so I know the drill.

Or just train him from trp be cause he hasn't to my knowledge ever made a funny or informative post or touched a woman since he was born

is this about me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

African AIDS cum posted:

the United Nations declared 2013 the Year of the Quinoa

i want to go ask someone at trader joes where the dr quinn medicine woman is until they finally figure it out

• Locked thread