Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

Frinkahedron posted:

Punting is winning.

Jim Tressel account spotted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak

MourningView posted:

The implication there was that they are also horrifying and depressing. Austin Blythe has a pretty good chance at getting drafted in the middle/late rounds somewhere, but the tackle situation is the worst it's been in a long time. It's two sophomores who have never played, one a former walk on and the other a converted high school QB. They've been demolished at both public practice events so far, and while Drew Ott is a nice enough college player, this isn't exactly the Adrian Clayborn line where they had like 6 future draft picks rotating through.

From a couple pages back, but I would totally take Jared Lorenzen on my offensive line.

Zifnab
Aug 21, 2005

Hope Springs Eternal
Oregon called the cops on the Pac-12 network because one of their crews could kinda see the practice field

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

If you're that big on no one seeing your practices, just line the whole area in bushes and trees geez

Tad SG
Apr 16, 2003

Here are provided seats of meditative joy, where shall rise again the destined reign of Troy.
Man, Oregon's going full Kiffin out there. I can't wait until a press conference where reporters ask Helfrich about a player injury, and he walks out.

Also - regarding the Oregon Basketball rape stuff - don't forget about the questionable timing of the investigation that violated university rules and just so happened to keep the results from affecting the school's APR...

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

I tried to peek in on a chip kelly practice in Eugene one time and got thrown out by security.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Is there another thread oh well. awww did poor little Baylor player get convicted and sentenced to jail for breaking the law? What a terrible state of affairs where our rapists get convicted and thrown in jail, other schools would immediately kill the offending player and then Not win the champ (2016). The big scandals are supposed to come out after a champ so this is further proof that Baylor basically won the champ last year (bs refs stole the game, all mich st grads, seriously an offensive face mask on the ball carrier??? People here are wishing the girl scratched out Baylor rapists eyes but when our innocent players do it we get a bs flag). Basically we won last year and will win this year (2016 baulor champ). We believe in second chances, how else do you build up a program from the gutter, and when they messed up again we throw them in jail. Worst case we have our president who loves investigating semen stains on dresses who will get to the bottom of this. Also, we murdered people and came up with huge drug conspiracies before, then turned people crazy and burned them to death with fbi, so if you look at this chart *shows line graph going up* were actually improving every year. Well keep giving second chances to people, winning a few champs here and there, and then arresting all serious offenders, champ 2016 baylor go rockets aff man baby, keep crying cause two old white men cant remember the details of some kids they were trading for free while making millions themselves, im rich bitch

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

anne frank fanfic posted:

Is there another thread oh well. awww did poor little Baylor player get convicted and sentenced to jail for breaking the law? What a terrible state of affairs where our rapists get convicted and thrown in jail, other schools would immediately kill the offending player and then Not win the champ (2016). The big scandals are supposed to come out after a champ so this is further proof that Baylor basically won the champ last year (bs refs stole the game, all mich st grads, seriously an offensive face mask on the ball carrier??? People here are wishing the girl scratched out Baylor rapists eyes but when our innocent players do it we get a bs flag). Basically we won last year and will win this year (2016 baulor champ). We believe in second chances, how else do you build up a program from the gutter, and when they messed up again we throw them in jail. Worst case we have our president who loves investigating semen stains on dresses who will get to the bottom of this. Also, we murdered people and came up with huge drug conspiracies before, then turned people crazy and burned them to death with fbi, so if you look at this chart *shows line graph going up* were actually improving every year. Well keep giving second chances to people, winning a few champs here and there, and then arresting all serious offenders, champ 2016 baylor go rockets aff man baby, keep crying cause two old white men cant remember the details of some kids they were trading for free while making millions themselves, im rich bitch

Source your freep quotes

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Never change aff

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

People here are wishing the girl scratched out Baylor rapists eyes but when our innocent players do it we get a bs flag). Basically we won last year and will win this year (2016 baulor champ). We believe in second chances

We are Penn State Baylor.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Never stop posting

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

MourningView posted:

You could have asked me!

My extension doesn't distinguish between mods. I would have asked you, but invictus had just posted.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Watch it turn out that RG3 has a Subway contract for reasons.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Tennessee CB Rashaan Gaulden suffered a broken bone in his foot on Thursday and will be out for more than a month. Sucks because he was really starting to come into his own and was expected to be the Vols' starting nickleback, which Tennessee's defense spends a lot of time in.

Update on this, but it was released today that Rashaan will end up missing the whole year. Really sucks. So far that is 2 offensive lineman and one CB out for the year in the last two weeks. Thankfully the secondary is where we have a lot of high quality depth, but now they will have to shuffle things around a bit.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

AFF never forget.

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.
I'm seeing more and more articles about player pay and my question is this: when the gently caress do I get a new NCAA? I'm over taking Andrew Maxwell and Nick Hill to the BCS final against A and M every time I play.

Zifnab
Aug 21, 2005

Hope Springs Eternal
Sarkisian reportedly drunk at USC donor event, drops F-bomb, pulled off stage by the AD

That's hilarious

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Chump Farts posted:

I'm seeing more and more articles about player pay and my question is this: when the gently caress do I get a new NCAA? I'm over taking Andrew Maxwell and Nick Hill to the BCS final against A and M every time I play.

What's the point of playing any NCAA game other than NCAA 05, when you can take any poo poo team, make the fastest player the QB, and do nothing but run QB sneaks out of the shotgun and maybe at the last minute throw a duck to your second fastest player and win multiple championships and recruiting is held to the end of the season.

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
I thought he was Mormon (since BYU) so it'd be double-hilarious, but he is apparently not.

Oh well.

R.D. Mangles posted:

What's the point of playing any NCAA game other than NCAA 05, when you can take any poo poo team, make the fastest player the QB, and do nothing but run QB sneaks out of the shotgun and maybe at the last minute throw a duck to your second fastest player and win multiple championships and recruiting is held to the end of the season.
NCAA 14 was great. I ended up selling it, though, because you can get a good chunk of cash for it now, and I'd burned out on the game.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

LA will do crazy things to a person.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Isn't Pete Carroll's coaching tree just wonderful :allears:

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Something new happen with Joey Bosa and the police?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

pillsburysoldier posted:

Something new happen with Joey Bosa and the police?

He was detained, questioned and let go last night. Not charged with anything.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
How is Duke supposed to be this year? Am I right in assuming they should be worse? From a quick glance it seems like they lost a lot of players and have a few injuries already.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

Spacebump posted:

How is Duke supposed to be this year? Am I right in assuming they should be worse? From a quick glance it seems like they lost a lot of players and have a few injuries already.

Definitely worse. They'll likely be 2nd to last in the Coastal.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
AP preseason top 25 just got released.

http://collegefootball.ap.org/poll/2015/1

code:
1. Ohio State (61)
2. TCU
3. Alabama
4. Baylor
5. Michigan State
6. Auburn
7. Oregon
8. USC
9. Georgia
10. Florida State
11. Notre Dame
12. Clemson
13. UCLA
14. LSU
15. Arizona State
16. Georgia Tech
17. Ole Miss
18. Arkansas
19. Oklahoma
20. Wisconsin
21. Stanford
22. Arizona
23. Boise State
24. Missouri
25. Tennessee

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
It's Georgia's year for sure.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
Ohio State is the first team ever to get all first place votes in the AP preseason poll.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Rad Valtar posted:

Ohio State is the first team ever to get all first place votes in the AP preseason poll.

Probably because Drew Sharp is no longer a voter.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Two top five teams for Hack to eviscerate on his way to glory excellent

Kim Jong Il
Aug 16, 2003
Arkansas looked so good last year, but between the insane schedule, injuries, and a huge downgrade at OC, they seem like the obvious red flag team.

Heaf
Jan 15, 2008

People say we suck at sports but they don't understand
It's hard to catch with holes right through your hands
Here are the teams that also got votes

Mississippi State 100; Texas A&M 61; Oklahoma State 46; Virginia Tech 42; Utah 36; Penn State 20; Louisville 12; Cincinnati 8; Nebraska 6; Kansas State 5; NC State 4; Florida 4; Texas 3; Michigan 2; Northern Illinois 2; Brigham Young 2; West Virginia 1; California 1; Western Kentucky 1

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Man who the hell gave Michigan votes and how soon can we revoke their voting privileges

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.

Neodoomium posted:

Man who the hell gave Michigan votes and how soon can we revoke their voting privileges

More like what two voters got threatened with death by Harbaugh?

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

pillsburysoldier posted:

Lotta people decked out in auburn any Alabama gear for the Donald trump rally

So close to football :(

Hell yeah

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I hope Penn States 20 votes was one visionary voting #6 instead of 20 #25s.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
GT playing #9, #10, #11, and #12. Hope we get USC or UCLA in a bowl to complete the straight.

Frinkahedron
Jul 26, 2006

Gobble Gobble
Virginia Tech going to lose in some bullshit heartbreaking fashion to the number one team in the country again, aren't we?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Frinkahedron posted:

Virginia Tech going to lose in some bullshit heartbreaking fashion to the number one team in the country again, aren't we?

#2 Virginia Tech blows 17 point lead with 90 seconds to play in the title game.

• Locked thread