Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Good for her. I'm team "dunk your tendy into whatever you want".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Good for her. I'm team "dunk your tendy into whatever you want".

Yeah it’s weird and I thought the video would have like an 8-hour viral cycle at best, but people aren’t letting it go. As someone who uses a Frosty as dipping sauce at Wendy’s I stand with her.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Wouldn't you end up with loads of crumbs in your drink doing that? :(

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Who doesn't like a chunky soda every now and then?

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Henchman of Santa posted:

Yeah it’s weird and I thought the video would have like an 8-hour viral cycle at best, but people aren’t letting it go. As someone who uses a Frosty as dipping sauce at Wendy’s I stand with her.

If you don't dip your fries in Frosty then why even bother going to Wendy's?

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

I sell only quality merkins. What is a merkin you ask? Why, it's a wig for your genitals!

Wheat Loaf posted:

Wouldn't you end up with loads of crumbs in your drink doing that? :(
Doesn't seem to stop people from dunking cookies in milk.

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011
I told my coworker about it the other day so yesterday he dumped his chicken tender in his mt dew and his conclusion was "oh this is not good"

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

RubberLuffy posted:

I told my coworker about it the other day so yesterday he dumped his chicken tender in his mt dew and his conclusion was "oh this is not good"

I'm not sure how to respond to someone who thinks Mountain Dew and cola have equivalent flavors.

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011

Besesoth posted:

I'm not sure how to respond to someone who thinks Mountain Dew and cola have equivalent flavors.

hey he didn't have any cola on hand so he tried the next best thing

plus it's all sugary death in the end

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Gynocentric Regime posted:

If you don't dip your fries in Frosty then why even bother going to Wendy's?

I don't really like fries in most cases but I do agree that ice cream is the best dip for them. That or garlic aioli.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Automatic Retard
Oct 21, 2010

PUT THIS WANKSTAIN ON IGNORE
This is the 2nd thread that Say Nothings pics aren't working for me. What's going on?

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Automatic Retard posted:

This is the 2nd thread that Say Nothings pics aren't working for me. What's going on?

Imgur was having some issues the other day, maybe it is again?

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

I've been having issues with embedded images at times here and using other apps. I should have remembered the #1 rule of thumb with networking issues "It's always DNS"

I changed from Cloudflare DNS to Google and everything cleared right up.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Police arrest man for sexually assaulting beaver

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

His lawyer will argue that the beaver was already dead. It has a decent chance at trial, but they will instead reach a plea deal.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Platystemon posted:

His lawyer will argue that the beaver was already dead. It has a decent chance at trial, but they will instead reach a plea deal.

He’s still eligible for high-fives when he tells his buddies how he wrecked some beaver, as long as he doesn’t give too many details.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

I never realized... He looked so young for his age!

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Zanzibar Ham posted:

I never realized... He looked so young for his age!

Yeah, I wouldn't have put him over 7 billion at the oldest.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Even in seconds, that’s 270 years.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

God dam

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

The planet earth is only 4.5 billion years old, where did he come from?

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
17776 ARG looking good

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
410757864530 DEAD ARTHURS MONTFORD

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/VanityFair/status/1016718712597110784

quote:

It was Hooreman who realized the chairs were new constructions, initially because he recognized in them the handiwork of Pallot’s gilder and carver. “I often use the same people on restorations, and I’m intimate with their strengths and weaknesses,” Hooreman says. He knew that one of them, for example, was fond of painting a coat of melted-down licorice on the surface of reproductions, to make new wood look old and dirty. In 2012, Hooreman saw a pair of ployants—folding benches—that were for sale in the Aaron gallery showroom and were billed as the onetime property of Princess Louise Élisabeth, the eldest daughter of King Louis XV, and acted on a hunch. “I licked the chair and voilà,” he says. “I could taste the fraud.”

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

What if he can SMELL crime?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh0gM9Fb5TA

Alternatively:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkr1H8AmfVA

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

I don't dispute that this is weird, but I think we'd all give a body part to be that good at our jobs.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
Woman blows off fingers after mistaking stick of dynamite for candle

quote:

The woman's home had lost power after a thunderstorm and the family came back from a trip to Home Depot empty-handed, since the store was closed.

The family then remembered that there was a box of what they believed to be candles in the basement that had been left by the previous resident, fire officials said.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Delirious from cold medication, I thought it said "fingat officials".

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
Life imitating cartoons :smith:

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Related, from Tumblr.

quote:

i’m watching an art theft documentary and they’re interviewing this art history professor from new york who was asked to go with the fbi to authenticate a rubens that had been stolen but it was a sting operation so they had to pretend like they weren’t the fbi, that they were some private buyer about to pay $3.5 million for it, and the fbi was like “this is a VERY delicate operation because you never know how they will react to what you have to say so let the agent do all of the talking, don’t say a word to anyone just nod if it’s the rubens, the last operation we did the guy in your position got shot because things went wrong in a second” and then it cuts to the professor’s interview and he says “i wasn’t going to fly down to miami to be a part of an undercover fbi sting operation to handle what could be rubens’s aurora and just NOT say anything. i was gonna have to ad lib a little” and then he tells the interviewer that when he & the fbi agent got to the hotel while he was examining the painting he started lecturing the other people, first on how badly they had wrapped it, and then about like how it had been painted, the history of it, what the subject was and what she was doing, etc etc, and he was like “i hadn’t taught a class on rubens in 15 years, so for me it was like being back in the classroom except my students couldn’t leave”

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

As someone who uses a Frosty as dipping sauce at Wendy’s I stand with her.
As long as you are both standing together in the jail, so be it.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Fries and frosty are the best.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

Good thing she didn't do the "oops hands are full,better put it between my teeth" thing.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

This gumshoe takes a bite out of crime.

He has forgeries licked.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007