Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

Strawman posted:

I said we should sell Kane for £150m+ and re invest ito the squad and I still stand by that you kiddy fiddling oval office. Funny how you have to attack my post history just because I made you feel stupid about your VAR statement. Grow up you twat, the last thing I want is this place becoming a bitter embarrassing cringe fest like certain other forums.

----------------------

The big difference between liverpool and our team is that they have fit black players but we have asian.

Yikes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Oh dear

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Jesus, I was gonna say selling Kane for 150 might have made cold, calculated sense if they knew earlier that Son was so good then bam, racism

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
asian sissoko

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Just seem Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain’s celebrations

19 minutes played this season; 0 in the Champions League

A real top player would be throwing that medal away and vow to work hard and earn one

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

trem_two posted:

Just seem Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain’s celebrations

19 minutes played this season; 0 in the Champions League

A real top player would be throwing that medal away and vow to work hard and earn one

3rd string keeper in his gloves made me chuckle.

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

So Tim Howard is now part owner of an English non-league club.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
https://www.reddit.com/r/Gunners/comments/bvukrp/ozil_played_a_nearperfect_game_against_chelsea/

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

CyberPingu posted:

3rd string keeper in his gloves made me chuckle.

Robert Green played zero minutes for Chelsea this season, wasn’t even registered to play in the Europa League, and they let him lift the trophy. Then he retired.

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

But I think those are eyes...
(source)

Strawman posted:

I said we should sell Kane for £150m+ and re invest ito the squad and I still stand by that you kiddy fiddling oval office. Funny how you have to attack my post history just because I made you feel stupid about your VAR statement. Grow up you twat, the last thing I want is this place becoming a bitter embarrassing cringe fest like certain other forums.

----------------------

The big difference between liverpool and our team is that they have fit black players but we have asian.

Yet more evidence that bigotry is devoid of reason, Son was literally the only spurs player who looked up for it. If your thinking is based on ethnic :biotruths:, surely you'd be frantically scouring the K league

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Are there still Spurs fans out there who don’t think Son is their best player?

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Guess who wrote this

quote:

‘How dull it is to pause, to make an end, to rust unburnish’d, not to shine in use!” Cristiano Ronaldo has been accused of many things across his impossibly gilded carer, some more serious than others. But his sheer unbending will remains a remarkable source of strength in his late years. Like Ulysses in the poem, returning home to Ithaca from his glorious travels, there is an element of epic glamour about Ronaldo’s presence as Portugal’s captain in Porto for the Nations League final on Sunday night.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

oliwan posted:

Guess who wrote this
That has to be Barney Ronay.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/colback-or-henderson.687953/

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

gently caress the duck , whoa whoa whoa jack colback , you know never believe hes not scholes

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Close the thread

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

CyberPingu posted:

Close the thread

Next level

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Guaranteed the guy in the Fedora still lives with his mum.

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

CyberPingu posted:

m’um

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
The Nightmare Fear Factory Halloween GBS thread started early this year I see.

CyberPingu posted:

I believe that is Rocky "The Italian Stallion" Balboa. So yeah, probably.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

It is the late morning on a sunny quiet day in Catalonia, Spain. An elderly gentleman enters a nondescript door on the street corner. A bell tinkles softly to signal his arrival. He’s a regular, and spots the young man at the counter.

“Good morning Leo! Is Señor Farina in?"

"Ahh, no. He's at his mother's."

"Oh! Is she unwell?"

"She's been under the weather."

"What a shame. I hope she gets better soon!"

"Yes."

"Um. So, uh, got any pumpernickel bread?"

"Just made some, actually."

"Really? Smells great."

"Hehe, I can't really tell. Even with my big nose."

"Aw, it's not that big! Besides, you know what they say about guys with big noses?"

"They can smell bread better?"

"Not exactly, Leo."

"I mean, I can tell when the sourdough cultures are ready without even looking, but I think it's more down to experie-"

"How big is your penis?"

"E-excuse me?"

"Your penis, Lionel. How big is it."

"Ummmm..."

"Ho ho! No need to be embarrassed! We've all got one, eh?"

"I...I guess..."

"See? Look at my penis! It's quite small wouldn't you say?"

"It's...okay."

"Oh, please. I know it's small! It's because I've got a small nose! Come now, don't be shy, let's lift up that apron and see what you've got under there."

"Señor, this is embarrassing."

"Really? Well, I've already shown you mine, and I think it would be quite rude to not return the favour, Leo."

"I suppose you're right."

"Suppose? Of course I'm right! Let's see the goods."

"Sigh...okay."

"..."

"..."

"You, my boy, should be very proud."

"Aw, you're just being nice."

"I'm serious. You are making baguettes smaller than that."

"Hahaha!"

"Hahaha! They should change that nickname of yours, what was it again?"

"El Pulga."

"Eh? The Flea? What on earth?"

"Because I'm so short."

"Please. With a monster like that, you're hardly a flea. You have a new nickname. 'El Baguetto'!"

"El Baguetto! I like the sound of that!"

"Trust me, the next time your friends call you that idiotic nickname, show them your baguette and that'll shut 'em up."

"Haha! I bet it will!"

"You betcha! I'll take that lovely pumpernickel bread of yours and now that think of it? I'll have a baguette as well!"

"M-my baguette?"

"HAHA! No you silly boy! By the rye bread on the shelf!"

"Oh, my mistake!"

"Not at all, Lionel. Not at all."

“Are you sure, señor?”

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
Art.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
nuke the earth

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

I left my lad to make his own mind up, if it was like when I was a kid and cheap/no loving about with tickets I'd have probably got him into it more but it never bothered me that he wasn't that arsed about Liverpool as we never really did the dad and lad thing, then I got divorced and the ex mother-in-law bought him a united shirt for xmas the arl bitch, was loving fuming

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i want to hear that same tale told from the gran’s perspective

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Ole is a better coach than Zidane is, hands down. Zidane doesn't even do any coaching himself, and when he was in RM he let his players like Ramos, Ronaldo etc. chip in with most of the tactics. He's more of a transfer ambassador, not a proper manager.

jesus WEP posted:

i want to hear that same tale told from the gran’s perspective

"He said he didn't really care about football, he just wanted to piss off his deadbeat dad, and of course Father Christmas was fully on board"

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Guess who wrote this!

a professional "journalist" posted:

There was an interesting programme on BBC Radio 4 this week about the notorious Portuguese man o’ war jellyfish. The man o’ war is of course the alpha of the jellyfish world, the big swinging tentacle of the deep ocean trench, not to mention the only jellyfish most people have heard of besides the ones that appear on English beaches in spring looking sad and dead and reproachful, surrounded by bottle tops and cigarette butts.

Except it turns out the man o’ war isn’t a jellyfish at all. It is instead a kind of co-operative, a fusion of many small lifeforms into one large, successful stinging thing. The overall effect is a high-functioning mini-society of cells and organs and venomous pincers, the marine equivalent of a furiously angry rolling maul in a 1980s rugby union international, all eye-gouges and V-signs and furious Scottish oaths. In the programme the man o’ war was presented as a successful quirk of evolution, the survival of the collective as opposed to the individual, sustained by that shared culture and purpose. And also as a metaphor for modern city life with its many diverse, interlinked, self-sustaining parts.

In fact the man o’ war works just as well as a metaphor for professional football clubs.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn6fNYwtGc4

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Shut the thread down

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Nuke Manchester asap

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

hurray!

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
i dont know if i feel worse for phil foden or that poor ginger kid getting roped into that

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Eau de MacGowan posted:

i dont know if i feel worse for phil foden or that poor ginger kid getting roped into that

If you want your brother to get a paid petroleum consultant gig where he doesn't have to show up, clap your hands.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

I can't for the life of make out what that last word is

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

TheBigAristotle posted:

I can't for the life of make out what that last word is

Nothing or no one can hold you back when you realise the power you posses is... immortal?

The bottom word is illegible. The rest isn't that great either.

EDIT: I went to Young's Instagram. The comments are pretty brutal and they appear to be mostly from Man-U fans. I'd hate to see what others have been typing.

EDIT 2: Oh. The last word is "immense."

Didn't we have a bad tattoo thread here at some point? This would have been a perfect resurrection post for that.

Brony Car fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Jun 27, 2019

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I see IMMENOV

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

quote:

Beck is not my type but he's very handsome.

My type: Darmain without a beard, I have a soft for Mediterranean guys.

RVP is pretty hot, I jerked off him once when watching at his bulge on pitches. I'm not joking, I was horny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

To get a word like “immense” tattooed in cursive is moronic and the tattoo artist should know better. The letters up front look so similar it’s hard to read.

I say this as a person with dumb tattoos