Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

01011001 posted:

i used a 360 controller and that was good but if you want one for games that need a d-pad thats not the way to go

isn't there some diy method to make the 360 d-pad good with a screwdriver, a soldering iron, a cheap strip of jeweler's brass, and no parkinsons disease

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

if it can fix how awful the thing feels, sure, but i doubt youre gonna do that with jeweler's brass and solder

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
No there is, if you take a screwdriver, a soldering iron, and a cheap strip of jeweller's brass and sell them you can get a DS4

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
look ben kuchera says the ds4 is like fondling titties so i know what one im gonna use

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
ds4 works with a ps3 if you have the little wire thing

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

are we playing tonight

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Lawman 0 posted:

are we playing tonight

UT tomorrow. Me out tonight.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Bef are we friends on steam? When did you want to play UT?

edit: Didn't get a huge response tonight, I got some family bullshit to take care of, so let's make it official UT Monday tomorrow when more people said they'd play.

Kazvall fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Oct 5, 2014

TerminusEst13
Mar 1, 2013

Hey for those following the Doom scene, it should be noted that Zandronum recently had a big update to 1.3:

http://zandronum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=5318

Servers and server hosts are in the process of updating, so anyone planning on doing online Doom should update as well.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Holy poo poo sqlite, my dreams of a doom mmo grow ever closer.

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kazvall posted:

Bef are we friends on steam? When did you want to play UT?

edit: Didn't get a huge response tonight, I got some family bullshit to take care of, so let's make it official UT Monday tomorrow when more people said they'd play.

yes, and yeah today looks like it wasn't the best, as i became unexpectedly busy myself.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

UT2K4 today at 8pm EST.

Hop on CTS mumble listed in OP.

Add 23.92.21.35 to your favorites in ut2k4 to connect.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
Dang when did the IKs get the metroids?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Hello everyone, I just made a game out of how many slices of my turds i can freeze and put in vending machines to get free soda, doing this until i get caught.

high score is 12

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

ArfJason posted:

Hello everyone, I just made a game out of how many slices of my turds i can freeze and put in vending machines to get free soda, doing this until i get caught.

high score is 12

uhhh, where's the multiplayer? i think you've got the wrong thread bucko

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Schnedwob posted:

uhhh, where's the multiplayer? i think you've got the wrong thread bucko

Score attack games are still a thing

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
anyone interested in playing some UT2k4 tonight?

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

anyone interested in playing some UT2k4 tonight?

If ZDR's server is up I'll play. Hunting for pub servers with only limited options kinda sucks.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kazvall posted:

If ZDR's server is up I'll play. Hunting for pub servers with only limited options kinda sucks.

I hear ya. I hope he sees this post

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

I hear ya. I hope he sees this post

I'll ask him. He's a pretty busy dude.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
someone please code a multiplayer version of metal gear rising so I can keep playing it

e: i'm the ideas guy so i'll come up with the idea, just need a coder and a web designer, maybe developer idk

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

klapman posted:

someone please code a multiplayer version of metal gear rising so I can keep playing it

e: i'm the ideas guy so i'll come up with the idea, just need a coder and a web designer, maybe developer idk

can we find someone to host metal gear online somehow? I long to box tackle bitches.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
mgs5 on steam will own for the MGO stuff

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

mgs5 on steam will own for the MGO stuff

Please be true.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
We should play more Hellfire tomorrow sometime. Making the jump from Catacombs to Hive/Caves is hard as poo poo with Bard solo and I didn't want to level my Sorc.

Also archer AI can eat a dick, oh lets make a room full of dudes who walk as fast as the player and just scatter around and shoot 9001 arrows, eat a dick 20 years ago blizzard

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

klapman posted:

the EYE gamemode i've (finally) figured out is becoming more and more robust by the day, and my main just so happens to be a super-speedy cyborg ninja.

i'll post a download link for the map once i've got everything ironed out, but if you're a fan of janky PVP in Mario Kart 64's block fort level, do I have the EYE experience for you

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
I have a max speed character in EYE who makes the landing thump and dust clouds when he runs up stairs in light armor on every step.

does anyone want to rob a bank?

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Hellfire sounds pretty good tonight. Can't wait to try this terrible EYE creation, too.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Can we just get like 32 people to play UT2k4. I ended up playing like 22 rounds last night on facing worlds and it owned so much

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Payday sound slike fun again

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Widestancer posted:

Payday sound slike fun again

Well, Fellis made the payday OP so I'm sure he would play. You don't need any dlc if someone hosts?

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Can we just get like 32 people to play UT2k4. I ended up playing like 22 rounds last night on facing worlds and it owned so much

Almighty ZDR please fix the UT server.

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kazvall posted:

Almighty ZDR please fix the UT server.

...this

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Please :D

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kazvall posted:

Well, Fellis made the payday OP so I'm sure he would play. You don't need any dlc if someone hosts?

Yes and Yes. I have all the dlc so I can host and we can play the fun new heists. The hotline miami heist is really good

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Deeeaaabbblllooowwwww time

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
ultra sever kill

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Are you guys playing Payday.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Are you guys playing Payday.

I see some imps playing on the CTS mumble, where Fellis and I are playing Hellfire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

zen death robot posted:

I didn't know it was dead again :(

Let us know when it's up :goon: