Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Looke

i don't believe you, i bet you used a key

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Floppy disk is a sweet word

cute anime girl

mounts

Looke

i have so many mounts

my favourite is the unicorn(s)

Al Borland

by XyloJW
as far as I can tell this is every other FART out there *yawns*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

i am he

this cities game sucks.. wow.. runs like garbage. make a better game losers and give me my $30 back.

Looke

why must you lie to me al

admit it you used a key

Al Borland

by XyloJW

weird toppings guy posted:

why must you lie to me al

admit it you used a key

Nope it was just on my bnet launcher for the past few weeks. I didnt even have to do the facebook thing i just installed and went. Its prolly just you euros that have to deal with keys.

Also I didnt get past the tutorial i grew too bored. How acn people play these games?

----------------

deep dish peat moss

the Heroes of the Storm facebook thing is a raffle... they're giving away 25,000 keys and you get a chance to win one if you like them on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/BlizzHeroes/app_807001949345912

I want to try this game but not enough to like it on facebook just for a chance to play early

deep dish peat moss

can I play as any of the Diablo 2 heroes in Heroes of the Storm?

deep dish peat moss

Al Borland posted:

Nope it was just on my bnet launcher for the past few weeks. I didnt even have to do the facebook thing i just installed and went. Its prolly just you euros that have to deal with keys.

Also I didnt get past the tutorial i grew too bored. How acn people play these games?

Actually yeah you're right, it tells me I can't play but it's letting me install it, and probably play anyway.

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Hick Magnet posted:

can I play as any of the Diablo 2 heroes in Heroes of the Storm?

nope.

Theres diablo some demon hunter and i think a barbarian and tyrael.

Disappointed there isnt mephisto, baal, the necromancer, and crusader.

I got bored really quick it plays just like every other FARTS

----------------

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

is this just blizzard dota

deep dish peat moss

I want to play this one because it looks more casual than the other ones, while still being fun unlike the other casual ones.

deep dish peat moss

But if I can't be the Diablo 2 Druid or Necromancer whast the point.

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Hick Magnet posted:

But if I can't be the Diablo 2 Druid or Necromancer whast the point.

yea you cant.

its basically dota

----------------

Looke

Awesome! posted:

is this just blizzard dota

yeah its not bad tbh, i enjoy dota more but for a 20 minute time filler its pretty decent

Al Borland

by XyloJW

weird toppings guy posted:

yeah its not bad tbh, i enjoy dota more but for a 20 minute time filler its pretty decent

ehhhhh

I can find better ways to kill 20 minutes. Mr Looke

----------------

Looke

fu k u i wil fite u

deep dish peat moss

I'm doing the tutorial now and it's offensive to me that it is pausing the game and making me sit through voice acted unskippable dialog teaching me what experience points are, what hit points do, and that taking damage can lead to dying. I told it I was an expert but there wasn't a way to skip to a tutorial that just explains the item mechanics and things that are actually different from other dota games.

cute anime girl

they're adding more characters over time though so it isn't completely shite, but gently caress I just want to unlock jaina

cute anime girl

Hick Magnet posted:

I'm doing the tutorial now and it's offensive to me that it is pausing the game and making me sit through voice acted unskippable dialog teaching me what experience points are, what hit points do, and that taking damage can lead to dying. I told it I was an expert but there wasn't a way to skip to a tutorial that just explains the item mechanics and things that are actually different from other dota games.

yeah the tutorial is boring as all hell

cute anime girl

and the bots are dumb as poo poo lol, just poke them until they're dead

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

cute anime girl posted:

yeah the tutorial is boring as all hell

preparing you for the gameplay :v:

deep dish peat moss

cute anime girl posted:

and the bots are dumb as poo poo lol, just poke them until they're dead

I killed two of them while I was alt tabbed typing that post

deep dish peat moss

I played one real game and it seems alright. It's a lot faster and simpler to play than dota, league of legends, etc which is cool for me. It doesn't do anything special and there are only 2 characters I want to unlock... most of these people I've never heard of and they look dumb and boring.

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

Hick Magnet posted:

the item mechanics

lol

----------------

deep dish peat moss

Yeah I was thinking of talents but it turns out theyre just normal levelups. There's nothing that this game does different except a) ragdoll physics on bodies so you can push them around into sex positions and 2) multiple maps

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Hick Magnet posted:

2) multiple maps
this is actually revolutionary in the moba genre lol

Scaly Haylie

cute anime girl

starting to warm up to heartHEROES of the storm

cute anime girl fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Mar 15, 2015

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
I don't have it in me to tryhard in mobas anymore, and HotS is so simple that I can just play a game every now and then and still have fun.

dogdisaster

by Lowtax
cities skylines is great but holy hell i'm terrible at traffic management. i just wish it had a day/night cycle

----------------

deep dish peat moss

cute anime girl posted:

starting to warm up to heartHEROES of the storm

Yeah it's kind of fun but I haven't lost a game yet and if you just pick someone who can heal you can win everything

deep dish peat moss

pick li li and all you do is press healing brew every cooldown and pick talents that improve healing brew, and take the healing ultimate, and your team stops dying. Or pick the orc with lightning shield and chain heal and do less healing but a shield and a bunch of damage too.

cute anime girl

li li is great and fun to play as active support in teamfights, especially her ult which is like "gently caress everything, going oprah on this poo poo" kind of heal, but I find tyrael to be more my type of hero with his lifesteal, cooldown reduction on auto-attack, and the permanent immolation

deep dish peat moss

cute anime girl posted:

li li is great and fun to play as active support in teamfights, especially her ult which is like "gently caress everything, going oprah on this poo poo" kind of heal, but I find tyrael to be more my type of hero with his lifesteal, cooldown reduction on auto-attack, and the permanent immolation

you can get those same things on a character that isn't Tyrael who I've never seen do anything useful except snipe a kill with his kog'maw passive. I think the Demon Hunter gets the lifesteal and cooldown reduction on autoattack without needing the fire aura because she does way more aoe and single target damage than Tyrael anyway plus has a great escape/chase skill

deep dish peat moss

Im no expert though... I picked the expert starting level but I'm still playing against people that I can autoattack to death as li li.

cute anime girl

illidan, doesn't he have this global charge attack??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

i need to beat atelier ayesha at some point, it's cute