Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Jose posted:

i was shocked to find in america you could buy bottles wtih 200 immodium so this checks out

It's true. A goon managed to OD on them one time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
is immodium the stuff that stops poops or causes poops because ODing on it is hilarious in either case but one is messier i guess

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Captain_Maclaine posted:

lmao

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Baloogan posted:

is immodium the stuff that stops poops or causes poops because ODing on it is hilarious in either case but one is messier i guess

Stops. It's an opiate, so it jams things up.

He was a regular abuser of Imodium (though I don't think he practiced TCC's "mix with olive oil and black pepper then funnel a liter's worth up your rear end" trick) and cough syrup and it finally caught up with him when he and his husband were catching a movie.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Captain_Maclaine posted:

never shut down TCC, it's the perfect testament to people who invent new ways to be incredibly stupid

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Captain_Maclaine posted:

He was a regular abuser of Imodium (though I don't think he practiced TCC's "mix with olive oil and black pepper then funnel a liter's worth up your rear end" trick) and cough syrup and it finally caught up with him when he and his husband were catching a movie.

:yikes:

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
if only he’d known the xi jinping toilet technique, he could’ve made it

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
the opiate thread is unironically the best reason to keep the arm reduction subforum around

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the opiate thread is unironically the best reason to keep the arm reduction subforum around

Smooooth sailing.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

get that OUT of my face posted:

never shut down TCC, it's the perfect testament to people who invent new ways to be incredibly stupid

I sincerely wonder what TCC's ratio of saved:killed someone is

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i posted a thread in TCC about caffeine and they laughed at me

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Baloogan posted:

i posted a thread in TCC about caffeine and they laughed at me

drat, sorry you weren't cool enough to post in TCC

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Dreddout posted:

I sincerely wonder what TCC's ratio of saved:killed someone is
the best attempt at TCC harm reduction was when HondaRider told a woman who wanted to quit heroin to stay away from rehab and drop acid instead. he was promptly demodded and banned and now he's a Something Sensitive regular

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

the best attempt at TCC harm reduction was when HondaRider told a woman who wanted to quit heroin to stay away from rehab and drop acid instead. he was promptly demodded and banned and now he's a Something Sensitive regular
Why does this read like a Wrestling plotline?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Smooooth sailing.

stigma is the armkiller

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Dreddout posted:

Why does this read like a Wrestling plotline?
goon truth is stranger than fiction

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

inspired one of the greatest fyad posts of all time

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

So what is an Immodium and salad dressing enema supposed to do?

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Didn't that lead to E/N being spammed with "Use LSD!" posts in response to inquiries from OPs about various issues?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Captain_Maclaine posted:

The goon was the husband of the dead immodium abuser and the thread about it was in EN not TCC

also apparently immodium has such a long half life that if you OD on it when they give you narcan the narcan wears off and you OD again. its apparently extremely hard to take enough to get hosed up on and not OD too

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

It's a hosed up Hellworld when there's an opiate you can't get high on without ODing.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i want to smoke some opium with one of the old fashioned opium pipes in an extremely seedy opiate den

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

this seems as good as any thread to ask but has anyone read gaddafi's green book?

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Jose posted:

this seems as good as any thread to ask but has anyone read gaddafi's green book?

Yes.

TomViolence
Feb 19, 2013

PLEASE ASK ABOUT MY 80,000 WORD WALLACE AND GROMIT SLASH FICTION. PLEASE.

and that man was Tony Blair

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/jessefelder/status/935539708356124673

Rhukatah
Feb 26, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

Horseshoe theory posted:

Didn't that lead to E/N being spammed with "Use LSD!" posts in response to inquiries from OPs about various issues?

E/N's mods told various OPs to do LSD about not being allowed close threads.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oh wow, sick android bro *immediately uploads all your personal data to some server somewhere to do god knows what with it* ah... nevermind

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I'm curious if anyone in China will buy it rather than the status symbol iPhone X

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Taintrunner posted:

oh wow, sick android bro *immediately uploads all your personal data to some server somewhere to do god knows what with it* ah... nevermind

that's the exact same poo poo as iphones rite

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

“x nations’ answer to $popularwesternbrand” are always insane garbage

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
see yotaphone

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
iPhone with Chinese characteristics

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

huawei and xiaomi make good-rear end phones

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/thinkprogress/status/936595770488303618

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lmao

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

“x nations’ answer to $popularwesternbrand” are always insane garbage
where does your posting

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

where do they think the electricity comes from?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Karl Barks posted:

no fuckin way

The women's bathrooms also have a constant trickling sound playing on the speakers to cover embarrassment over peeing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Hauling coal to own the libs