Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
What's wrong with being against the state which sterilized black Jews without their consent under the guise of a medical checkup? It'd be anti-Semitic not to be against Israel, really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

SplitSoul posted:

the Arabs whose land was stolen

???????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????
??

??????
???

edit : are you talking about the people who started a civil war against israel and got their poo poo pushed in because the jews didn't actually want to get holocausted twice in a decade? Maybe they should have picked their fights better imho

Creamed Cormp fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Feb 1, 2017

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

please knock Mom! posted:

What's wrong with being against the state which sterilized black Jews without their consent under the guise of a medical checkup? It'd be anti-Semitic not to be against Israel, really

I was being ironic.

If anything, Israel should have been carved out of Germany, but hindsight is 20/20.

Creamed Cormp posted:

are you talking about the people who started a civil war against israel

:lol:

IIRC, just 7% of the land was legally owned by Jewish immigrants before its creation. There had been ethnic violence and cleansing from both sides for more than a decade prior to that.

SplitSoul fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Feb 1, 2017

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

SplitSoul posted:

I was being ironic.

I'm not tbh

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

SplitSoul posted:

IIRC, just 7% of the land was legally owned by Jewish immigrants before its creation. There had been ethnic violence and cleansing from both sides for more than a decade prior to that.

what is even your point? that the jews are illegitimate for not having owned the entire country before the arab attempt at ethnic cleansing? I just don't get it...

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Jews are cool as poo poo they built the pyramids

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

Poetic Justice posted:

Jews are cool as poo poo they built the pyramids

That was aliens moron... Illegal aliens

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
corvee labour built the pyramids, moses was just v good at claiming credit for things

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
Lol corvee is such a waste of a policy slot

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Creamed Cormp posted:

what is even your point? that the jews are illegitimate for not having owned the entire country before the arab attempt at ethnic cleansing? I just don't get it...

I'm saying that the country was built on ethnic cleansing, before and after '48, and that both parties participated in it; that the state, despite the illegitimacy of its creation, is a practical reality and therefore cannot be dismantled, but that its current government is thoroughly horrible, its racist and supremacist ideology disgusting, and that it deserves whatever is coming to it, much like the despotic governments of its neighbouring countries.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Can we please move this discussion to tge i/p thread

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Quick Draw McGraw posted:

Can we please move this discussion to tge i/p thread

Nah, I'm done. :)

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SplitSoul posted:

I'm saying that the country was built on ethnic cleansing, before and after '48, and that both parties participated in it; that the state, despite the illegitimacy of its creation, is a practical reality and therefore cannot be dismantled, but that its current government is thoroughly horrible, its racist and supremacist ideology disgusting, and that it deserves whatever is coming to it, much like the despotic governments of its neighbouring countries.

Weird, you keep blowing on that whistle, but I don't hear anything?

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?
Why the gently caress is this thread talking about jews instead of murderous white supremacists?

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Nerses IV posted:

Weird, you keep blowing on that whistle, but I don't hear anything?

"its current government [...] deserves whatever is coming to it"

Also, my grandmother fled Germany because her parents were Jewish. Must have inherited some of that self-loathing like Chomsky or Finkelstein, I guess.

Lacey posted:

Why the gently caress is this thread talking about jews instead of murderous white supremacists?

Somebody said the forums were infested with rampant anti-semitism. I should probably not have responded in the first place and I apologise profusely.

SplitSoul fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Feb 1, 2017

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Lacey posted:

Nerdes 4 is trying to derail the thread because he is an alt-right fuckhead

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

this kid is a real turd!!!!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Can we please get back on track and talk about the real issues of toxic Canadia nationalism and Tom Hortons???

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Quick Draw McGraw posted:

Nerdes 4 is trying to derail the thread because he is an alt-right fuckhead

Desperation.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Nerses IV posted:

Desperation.

I can smell it on you from here.

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

FuhrerHat posted:

this kid is a real turd!!!!

Yes but strike him down and a hundred more turds will surface?

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

I can smell it on you from here.

Hehe, I know you are, but what am I? You must have gotten banned a whole bunch to come up with killer posts like this

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Nerses IV posted:

Let's walk through this, step by step. Did LF cheer on Jew death?

LF wasn't one person & death got cheered on p indiscriminately

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

Nerses IV posted:

Hehe, I know you are, but what am I? You must have gotten banned a whole bunch to come up with killer posts like this

whats your /pol/ tripcode

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

whats your /pol/ tripcode

I thought pol was a bunch of basement NEETs? You should probably ask the guy whose room stinks like desperation instead

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

Nerses IV posted:

I thought pol was a bunch of basement NEETs? You should probably ask the guy whose room stinks like desperation instead

bro that aint desperation leaking off your chair

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i think its funny this stupid kid looks so dumb and weak and hes 27 and were callin him a kid lol

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

bro that aint desperation leaking off your chair

gently caress, I thought I told your mom to clean up after herself

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nerses IV posted:

gently caress, I thought I told your mom to clean up after herself

Your determination to be the worst poster in GBS right now is admirable.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/JPTasker/status/826823813690249222

Leitch is running a Trump-lite campaign to lead the Conservative Party in Canada.

Maybe not even Trump-lite, just straight up anti-immigrant race baiting.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

conservatives are sociopathic scum people. eat the rich.

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Streak posted:

Your determination to be the worst poster in GBS right now is admirable.

God drat, you guys have an unbelievable obsession with your Something Awful Poster Power Rankings

e: Wait, didn't you put me on ignore? Lmao you loving idiot

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nerses IV posted:

God drat, you guys have an unbelievable obsession with your Something Awful Poster Power Rankings

e: Wait, didn't you put me on ignore? Lmao you loving idiot

No, I suggested that others do so. I enjoy owning you repeatedly and I'm much better at it than most other posters hence the suggestion. I'm taking one for the team.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

weak little baby kids slapfighting itt

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Streak posted:

No, I suggested that others do so. I enjoy owning you repeatedly and I'm much better at it than most other posters hence the suggestion. I'm taking one for the team.

"Nuh-no, I didn't say that! I just said OTHERS should! I'm tuh-tuh-too busy OWNING you!"

What a loving bozo

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Look Nerses IV fwiw as long as you're not going to shoot up any mosques or anything, I'm ok with your shitposts. Can't we all just get along?

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
I do not want to get along with the brokebrain dummy man for the record

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Streak posted:

I do not want to get along with the brokebrain dummy man for the record

It's okay, the odds of us ever interacting outside of this medium are highly unlikely. You'd have to go outside for that, man.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Nerses IV posted:

It's okay, the odds of us ever interacting outside of this medium are highly unlikely. You'd have to go outside for that, man.

you gotta bee on you hat *gilligans you*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
please show some respect to eachother, this is a holy thread

• Locked thread