Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I got that and found a you in there as well and started doing a word search algorithm type thing and learned what it feels like to have a stroke. My brain just totally vapor locked.

Maybe the answer to "why would you get an illegible tattoo?" is "memetic threat display against your enemies," in which case, fair play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
My tattoo of a QR code that bricks your phone

Stop scanning me motherfucker

Or just a goatse link, I guess

Thirteen Orphans
Dec 2, 2012

I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you.
The only joke tattoo I considered was getting nice calligraphy done of “不我不會看中文” down my forearm so when someone who can read it asks me if I know what it says I can cock my head to the side, look them dead in the eyes and say “No, I can’t read Chinese...”

I don’t want any joke tattoos,though, and I think it would cheapen the nice meaningful calligraphy I have on my ribs.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Dude used to have cool artwork on his leg and arm. Like, I know this is a studio shot, but it's so much nicer without the entire left arm greyed out.

I suppose you don't get to the point where you tattoo your eyeballs by practicing moderation.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender
ED-209 won't like that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9l9wxGFl4k&t=92s

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
In the same vein: https://www.instagram.com/p/CFuRfMygyhD/?igshid=1ruyx4qfhho0j
I don’t mind the message but what’s with the layout? Also, whole back piece? :confuoot:

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

I don’t mind the message but what’s with the layout? Also, whole back piece? :confuoot:

WHAT PPL OTHER THINK OF ME IS NON OF MY BUSINESS

Also I personally loled at this cause a friend of mine who has started to get into scratching("ignorant style" they call it :wtc:) has of course liked this image :allears:

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Just post every single piece on this account. loving hell.

DeNofa
Aug 25, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

I also don't really get the amount of comments saying AMAZING, INCREDIBLE, PHENOMENAL, etc;. Even if the lines were super clean, it's not like this is a super creative piece.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

lmao DUDE thank you for posting this account. this poo poo s loving HORRID AHAHAHAHA

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
what a trove of bad that page is:

Don't let schizophrenics tattoo you, not that they should be marginalized, but the outcome may be strange.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

WTF is that supposed to be?!

maybe :nws:
buttz

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
love when you see a body with seemingly no other tattoos, and then there's just this one fuckin horrible instagram famous artists piece of poo poo on their arm aghahahah

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Scratch Monkey posted:

maybe :nws:
buttz

I legit think it's what his brain thinks florida looks like.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Scratch Monkey posted:

Florida was my guess

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil
Judging by the rest of their Insta feed, I think it's either an extremely stylized bird or just a random shape.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Scratch Monkey posted:

..Alsace-Lorraine?

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
I'm torn -- on one hand it's clearly not a good tattoo, but on the other hand it makes me laugh whenever I see it.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

hyperhazard posted:

I'm torn -- on one hand it's clearly not a good tattoo, but on the other hand it makes me laugh whenever I see it.

Reminds me of Graham Annable's art (Grickle, Puzzle Agent, etc)

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

hyperhazard posted:

gives me a superjail vibe.

e, content:

LifeSunDeath has a new favorite as of 22:50 on Oct 1, 2020

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

hyperhazard posted:

riddle of the sphincter

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF417MzgemP/

Didn't know the coronavirus was a planet...

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Oh Jackie :allears:

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

this is so good

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

whypick1 posted:

Oh Jackie :allears:

I'm pretty glad she's become an unknowing regular participant in this thread :nexus:

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

wrong thread

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious

Johnny Truant posted:

I'm pretty glad she's become an unknowing regular participant in this thread :nexus:

Is she a well known dick or something?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Nah, she's just popped up here a few times throughout the years showing absolutely no signs of progress.

Hoplosternum
Jun 2, 2010

:parrot:

hyperhazard posted:

Is she a well known dick or something?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who instantly thought of this.

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

This is the reference link from the post http://xkcd.com/650

I don’t know how people can let someone start tattooing them when they have had even the slightest bit of doubt/unease from as earlier in the session as design/stencil placement. I would’ve been right out of the door and wouldn’t be coming back until my regular artist was back.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

I don't even see what's really wrong with the reins, but getting an xkcd tattoo is reason enough to be in this thread

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

It looks as good as it is possible for an xkcd tattoo to look

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Lol it actually looks a little better than the original comic.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

It looks great, the full panel is bad because you can't tell that's supposed to be someone's head in her lap, makes no sense.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious

Rotten Red Rod posted:

I don't even see what's really wrong with the reins

I had to stare at it way too long to figure out what was even happening, but I think I finally got it.

Red = girl
Blue = left reins
Green = right reins
Brown = ?

Rotten Red Rod posted:

but getting an xkcd tattoo is reason enough to be in this thread
:agreed:

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Aw I still kinds like xkcd...

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam
Is the xkcd guy a chud or something?

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?

its all awful
https://www.instagram.com/sandralintattoos/

goodness has a new favorite as of 22:34 on Oct 4, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

LifeSunDeath posted:

It looks great, the full panel is bad because you can't tell that's supposed to be someone's head in her lap, makes no sense.
I thought it was a big pregnant belly, and couldn't figure out what it had to do with the dinosaur.