Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Kruger! You couldn't smooth a silk sheet if you had a hot date with a babe -- I lost my train of thought.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

I am an awesome guy and I love to make out during shitty Hollywood horror movies. I am a trendwhore!

VogeGandire posted:

Well, I've seen enough reruns of this to know how good it is.

Wish me luck, I'm watching all of it from season 1.

Update us whenever. It's always interesting to hear perspective on fresh eyes.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

"Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for the last one they had, but so did another man. As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way."

OnlyJuanMon
Jan 25, 2010

:burger::taco::burger::taco::burger:
Too tired to chase fences right now.
:taco::burger::taco::burger::taco:

CaptainHollywood posted:

Update us whenever. It's always interesting to hear perspective on fresh eyes.

It's also painful to watch the first few episodes.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
The first two seasons have some funny moments but the first episode in the chronology to really make me laugh my rear end off was "The Note". It's the first episode of Season 3 and after that the show really starts to take off imo.

I think it moved.

The Human Cow
May 24, 2004

hurry up
Hello, woman.

Pierce and Pierce
Jul 1, 2007
Murders and Executions
Yeah, yeah, I am Batman. Then the mugger, he comes to and he starts choking me. So I'm fighting him off with one hand and I kept driving the bus with the other, ya know. Then I managed to open up the door and I kicked him out the door, ya know, with my foot, ya know, at the next stop.

CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

I am an awesome guy and I love to make out during shitty Hollywood horror movies. I am a trendwhore!

Pierce and Pierce posted:

Yeah, yeah, I am Batman. Then the mugger, he comes to and he starts choking me. So I'm fighting him off with one hand and I kept driving the bus with the other, ya know. Then I managed to open up the door and I kicked him out the door, ya know, with my foot, ya know, at the next stop.

You kept making the stops?

Pierce and Pierce
Jul 1, 2007
Murders and Executions

CaptainHollywood posted:

You kept making the stops?

Well, people kept ringing the bell!

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH

Pierce and Pierce posted:

Well, people kept ringing the bell!

Where do you think you're going, Cracker Jack!? :jihad:

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
The bus is OUTTA CONTROL!

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole

Root Bear posted:

Where do you think you're going, Cracker Jack!? :jihad:

It’s a Twix! They’re all Twix!

Eddie Dingle
Nov 4, 2007

Got a weasel teazel my pleazel got a weasel.
No, no coconut for me.

Billy Zane
Jun 24, 2003

Listen to your friend Billy Zane. He's a cool dude.
Oh! I know the chunky that left these Chunkies!

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
What do you think, junior? You think these hands have been soaking in ivory liquid!?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
His buttocks are sublime!

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Iatethirtybugs posted:

No, no coconut for me.

Alright, I'll get you a Mounds bar.

Hank Morgan
Jun 17, 2007

Light Along the Inverse Curve.

potee posted:

We're not getting a Penthouse Forum!

Dear Penthouse, I want to tell you about an experience I recently had. As an avid reader I've always wondered if the letters are true. I'm a dentist and one afternoon my hygienist and I decided to have a little fun with one of our patients. Of course none of our patients had any idea exactly of what we were up to...

The Quake
Nov 1, 2006

Hey, Sugar Ray Leonard can eat here on the house!

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
BOSCO!

Hank Morgan
Jun 17, 2007

The Rogue's Wallet. That's where he kept his card, his dirty little secret. Short, devious, balding. His name was Costanza and he killed my mother.

stratdax
Sep 14, 2006

Serious question: Where do they live? I don't know New York that well, but what districts do Jerry/Kramer, Elaine, George, George's parents, and Jerry's parents live? It's always kinda been a mystery to me.

complicated shoes
Sep 11, 2001

Do you do tongue pushups?
I'm pretty sure George's parents are in Queens, right?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

complicated shoes posted:

I'm pretty sure George's parents are in Queens, right?

That is correct. In the "Serenity Now" episode, George mentioned that he had to go out to Queens and help his father fix a screen door.

Diabolik900
Mar 28, 2007

Jerry and Kramer live at 129 W 81st St in Manhattan.

Hank Morgan
Jun 17, 2007

stratdax posted:

and Jerry's parents live? It's always kinda been a mystery to me.

Del Boca Vista. It's at the intersection of 1st and 1st.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Hank Morgan posted:

Unfortunately there are no units available at Del Boca Vista.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

Hank Morgan posted:

This is Frank Costanza. You think you can keep me out of Florida? We're moving in lock, stock, and barrel. We're gonna be in the pool! We're gonna be in the clubhouse! We're gonna be all over that shuffleboard court. And I dare you to keep me out!

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
The main four all live on the Upper West Side.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

haljordan posted:

That is correct. In the "Serenity Now" episode, George mentioned that he had to go out to Queens and help his father fix a screen door.

And Kramer went with him, because he loves the country. :3:

Edit: I know it was a joke, but something tells me that there are Manhattanites and/or Brooklynites who do consider Queens "the country."

DrBouvenstein fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Dec 28, 2012

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

DrBouvenstein posted:

And Kramer went with him, because he loves the country. :3:

Did you know Quincy comes on the same time there as it does here!?

Edit: "I didn't ask for this, Jerry! I never ask for this!"

jojoinnit fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Dec 28, 2012

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
Lomez, he moved into a hotel and the cat eventually died.

Billy Zane
Jun 24, 2003

Listen to your friend Billy Zane. He's a cool dude.
Oh, yeah, yeah, people are always coming up to me trying to give me a great case for L.A. Law, just a few seconds ago, right here, right outside in the hallway this nut, some sick nut comes up to me and says he's supposed to watch this girl's cat while she's away out of town. Anyway he forgets to feed the cat, the cat dies, starves to death, he kills the cat, refuses to get her a new one, won't give her any money, won't pay her, and he wants Arnie Becker to represent him. Nice guy. Yeah, that'd make a great case for L.A. Law. Thanks a lot.

Pierce and Pierce
Jul 1, 2007
Murders and Executions

Billy Zane posted:

Oh, yeah, yeah, people are always coming up to me trying to give me a great case for L.A. Law, just a few seconds ago, right here, right outside in the hallway this nut, some sick nut comes up to me and says he's supposed to watch this girl's cat while she's away out of town. Anyway he forgets to feed the cat, the cat dies, starves to death, he kills the cat, refuses to get her a new one, won't give her any money, won't pay her, and he wants Arnie Becker to represent him. Nice guy. Yeah, that'd make a great case for L.A. Law. Thanks a lot.

Pipe down, chorus boy.

No. 9
Feb 8, 2005

by R. Guyovich
Well, my friend Jay Reimenschneider eats horse all the time! He gets it from his butcher.

complicated shoes
Sep 11, 2001

Do you do tongue pushups?
I bet he acted aloof like he didn't know me.

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

Billy Zane posted:

It's funny, 'cause even after all these years, we still get people giving us advice, how to improve the show. Actually, a few moments ago I ran into a nut back there, he said, you know, that maybe we should think about, you know, not doing the show in a bar.

Iowa Snow King
Jan 5, 2008
"I'm sorry, I can't live knowing Ted Danson makes that much more than me. Who is he?"

Hank Morgan
Jun 17, 2007

First class doesn't make it anymore. Now you get on the phone with Kimbrough, tell him what happened and tell him to get another plane down here, but this time, the good one, the Ted Danson plane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

Hank Morgan posted:

They used to live at Phase 2 of the Pines of Mar Gables, before they were forced to leave in disgrace.

Also, since I don't know where else this information would mean something to anyone: The killer in the Scarsdale Diet Doctor murder has died. Raquel Welch was unavailable for comment.