Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fejsze
May 13, 2013

Only you are the fish of my dreams
Holy gently caress some people are terrible.

Was on the monorail with my sister, a family came on board at MK with 2 kids and 5 adults. Their toddler was yelling random poo poo at full volume and one of the adults was encouraging it. Due to my sister's disability, stuff like that can be a trigger for migraines, so she politely asked them if they could stop encouraging him to scream while inside a closed space. They sat him down and he was quieter after that. Issue resolved right?

Nooooope! The mom started being lovely and making comments to us "it's a 3 year old at Disney world, how dare you ask him to be quiet" we didn't respond, but they kept going, talking about how awful we were to "scream" at their child for being a child. (yeah, that's how quickly their narrative changed) then a random couple sitting behind us decided to get involved and inform us that we're terrible humans. Again, we just sat there, it's not worth engaging.

Then the dad decided it would be a good idea to tell us "we hope you never have children!". Well, funny thing, again due to my sister's disability, she cannot have children and it's a sore subject. She started to cry. She's incredibly non-confrontational and would have just taken it until we got off at our resort. However, I'm confrontational as gently caress and that was the trigger for full big-brother mode. So, I stood up and got into it with the family. Then the couple behind us made another comment so I turned around and let them have it. After a few minutes they finally stopped talking and I sat back down.

We get to the station at contemporary, the mom refuses to move from in front of the door when we try to get out, then the entire family starts clapping and flipping us off (I think they assumed they drove us off, it just happened to be our stop) Well, that was it, I stood in the door and let loose on exactly the type of lovely parents they are. Once I was done I grabbed an employee, and let him know Disney needs to do something about these people, as my sister is bawling against the railing. I prevent the monorail from leaving until a supervisor comes over, and I take him to the car they're in. As soon as I step into view they start going after me and my sister again, and I just stood back and looked at the supervisor. He pulled me aside, and said he would ride the monorail to the next stop and handle it there since I'd held things up long enough. Which sucks because I have a feeling nothing was done and he just wanted us to go our separate ways.

Fortunately by this time 3 random older people who had witnessed things were comforting my sister while I handled this, and that alone is the only thing keeping my faith in humanity alive.

Honestly, what the gently caress. A polite request for a child to not scream inside of a closed space turned into a thing it never needed to. I can handle the kids running laps on the floor above me. I can handle them running around willy-nilly at the parks. But how self absorbed do you have to be to react like that to a polite, reasonable request? Siiiiiiigh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

That is loving awful and I’m sorry you and your family went through that. People somehow become entitled cunts at Disney, I’ve had my share of encounters with rear end in a top hat in similar situations, though never to that level. Mostly it’s just people that think they can do and act how they want, cut lines, push their way through people etc.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Did you get anything out of Disney?

Fejsze
May 13, 2013

Empress Brosephine posted:

Did you get anything out of Disney?

Not a thing. Should I go address it with someone? We've already had a cluster gently caress of a time with our hotel reservation that I'll post when it's over, so they already know who I am.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yes, because if you ahven't got a message or anything yet, that supervisor didn't do poo poo and probably gave that family comps or extra fast passes. You should've stayed on the monorail with them to make sure something was done.

Controversial Opinions Ahead:

Call guest services at 10:45 PM (they close at 11), explain the situation, say you want a update or a refund or something. I reccomend calling then because they just want to go home and will probably give you something. It's unnacceptable that happened AND that the supervisor "rode to the next station". Yeah that didn't happen.

They MIGHT tell you to go to guest services or your resort concierege, but either way if you call and tell them they'll create a "Magic Profile" for you. That way when you go to the concierge or guest services you won't have to explain yourself and they'll know.

This is the numebr I worked for, when they answer just say "can I talk to Guest Services please about a huge problem I had with a employee today" theyll get you right there:

(407) 939-7679

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Fejsze posted:

Not a thing. Should I go address it with someone? We've already had a cluster gently caress of a time with our hotel reservation that I'll post when it's over, so they already know who I am.

I'd report the rude rear end people exactly as EB says.

While I'm not gonna be mad at a 3 year old for partying the hell down but their response to you guys politely going "hey we have a disabled person with us who could get worse from th enoise, could the little bro be a little quieter" isn't hitler goosestepping or some poo poo. it's a polite request.

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

Those people are huge assholes for encouraging a kid to scream. I'm that bitch that will swat my kid on the backside if they did something like that.

I'm really sorry you were treated so horribly, Fejsze. This trip has been not great for you and that bums me out.

couldcareless
Feb 8, 2009

Spheal used Swagger!
Man I'm sorry that happened. Go enough times and you'll definitely find your fair share of lovely people there. Unfortunately disney is in the business of making people happy, so picking a side in a dispute between guests is probably not something they will explicitly do.
That said, I agree with the above comments that you should definitely mention this and your room reservation issues. Sometimes it depends on who you talked to, but you will probably be able to swing something your way.

Fejsze
May 13, 2013

Empress Brosephine posted:

I give the best advice

Hey Empress, drinks at Trader Sam's is on me next time I'm down here.

Which will be another 10 night club level stay at a deluxe resort courtesy of Disney. Thanks to your suggestion they offered me a "do over" vacation.

Wonder how pissed my boss will be if I ask for another week and a half off in a few months...

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
:drat: that’s a big recoverables allowance! Good on them.

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Fejsze posted:

Hey Empress, drinks at Trader Sam's is on me next time I'm down here.

Which will be another 10 night club level stay at a deluxe resort courtesy of Disney. Thanks to your suggestion they offered me a "do over" vacation.

Wonder how pissed my boss will be if I ask for another week and a half off in a few months...

GOOD FOR YOU! So happy this paid off the way it did.

Fejsze
May 13, 2013

Douchebag posted:

GOOD FOR YOU! So happy this paid off the way it did.

Thanks! I was honestly done with DW vacations going into this evening. The magic was gone. But, I guess a little pixie dust was needed to turn that around completely.

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Fejsze posted:

Thanks! I was honestly done with DW vacations going into this evening. The magic was gone. But, I guess a little pixie dust was needed to turn that around completely.

I’m DVC, but me and my family have gone annually for the past 6 years and I’ve never seen Disney NOT come through in a bad situation like yours. My feeling and expectation is that Disney will make it right no matter the situation or circumstance. I’m glad you got a resolution to what happened. 😀

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wow they must’ve really wanted to go home. Although I’ve heard they’re really giving out the “magic” if your complaints have anything to do with a monorail lol.

I’ll take one club night stay! :p

Anya
Nov 3, 2004
"If you have information worth hearing, then I am grateful for it. If you're gonna crack jokes, then I'm gonna pull out your ribcage and wear it as a hat."
Good for you. This must have been a hellish trip if they comp you a new one.

Fejsze
May 13, 2013

Anya posted:

Good for you. This must have been a hellish trip if they comp you a new one.

Overall, 90% of the trip has been wonderful, but the issues we've encountered have been handled poorly by Disney employees initially, and it took a lot of emotional energy and time to keep pushing, and fighting back the feeling that I'm being unreasonable by not just letting it go and accepting an apology and moving on.

Alright, so here's the hotel story:

It all started at the YC on the 4th day of the trip. To that point, everything had been great, no issues at all. But we discovered that the AC in our room was making a *horrible* noise when we came back midday for a rest (it had been near freezing the first few days, so it wasn't used up to that point). I went to talk to the consierge and the first thing he said when I described the problem was "oh, are you in room xxxx? We just had to move the previous guests staying there to another room because of that issue." He told me that he would find us another room, and to go start packing up. We did so, and went back to the desk. He informed us that there were no other club level rooms available at the hotel, and offered us a room downstairs with club level access still. Frankly, I didn't pay club level prices just for access to the food, so I declined and escalated to a manager to find us similar accommodations somewhere else.

At this point it had been a few hours, and we had dinner plans, so we left for that and the manager promised to call when she found something. Halfway through the meal she called and said she had found a 1br suite at AKL with a savannah view on the club level there. That sounded like a pretty fantastic upgrade, but we had picked an Epcot resort for the proximity, and so I negotiated for a room credit to use with the Minnie vans for our early morning plans. We returned to the hotel only to find out that they expected us to gather our luggage and find our own way to AKL (it was ~8:30p at this point). I didn't accept that and eventually got a voucher for a Mears taxi to take us.

We travelled to AKL, and began the check in process. It took an hour between waiting downstairs and for the consierge on club level to finally get to our room. When we did we discovered a few important details that were left out previously. First being it wasn't a suite, just a standard room with a view, and second being that the room was a queen and bunk bed. Which was a hard no from us. I went back out to complain and began talking to the manager there. The first thing he did was move us to a standard 2 queen room, and it wasn't until I pressed that this was also not acceptable that he said he would find us something else.

I dealt with this manager for about 2 hours, and was told at one point that the length of our stay (7 more nights) was too long, and they couldn't find anything to accommodate us. Along the way he started becoming more and more patronizing towards us, and I finally asked what time the hotel GM would be on site in the morning. He finally told me that a higher level manager was available now, which kind of blew my mind how he hadn't been involved already. 

I went down to the lobby around 11:30p to speak with the duty manager, and explained my situation to him, and reiterated what amenities we selected the yacht club club-level for, and that I was just looking for equal accommodations at another deluxe resort. After another half hour he called to say he believed he had found a solution for us on site here. We walked to the first room. The DM knocked a few times, opened the door, to discover some unhappy people trying to put on clothes to answer the door. The DM had to apologize to the people who he woke up, so that was fun. 

Then, the second room he took us to... Exact same thing. This is literally a comedy of errors at this point. Serious Shakespearean poo poo. The DM stomped off to make a call and was clearly very upset that he woke up two families due to someone giving him bad info, and taking us for a walk around the property at 12:30a for no reason. He apologized, we went back to our room, and he went back to the drawing board. 

I received a final call for the night at 1a. I was told there would be 2 options the following day to look into, one option at AKL and another at the contemporary that I don't know any info on. 

After a restless night's sleep, I spoke with the morning duty manager, and arranged a viewing of the room they were offering us at the AKL. I wasn't impressed (they're so small!) And proximity to the parks for downtime during the day was still a high priority, so we made the decision to take the room at contemporary (with plans to fight for a partial refund after the trip was over), with club access even though it wasn't on the club level. We packed everything up again and this time the hotel took care of transferring the luggage for us.

We went to Wilderness Lodge and had lunch, then made our way over to the contemporary. As I was standing in line an employee was talking to the guests to make sure they were in the right place. When she got to me she asked how I was doing, I said not great, and said this would be our 3rd deluxe resort in the past day and it wasn't by choice. She cut me off "Are you Mr Fejsze by chance?" And I couldn't help but laugh. They were warned about us.

She took me aside and summoned the duty manager, who came to talk to me about my experience, and gave us a tour of the lounge, and walked us to our rooms. Yeah, rooms, plural. They gave us 2 adjoining rooms for some reason (never asked nor expected it) Bay lake view (they apologized they didn't have a theme park view available for us). We're on the 6th floor, so a lot of noise from the atrium, but with separate rooms it alleviates a lot of other issues (I snore, loudly) so we can handle the extra noise during the day.

Until yesterday everything else had been wonderful. We love the rooms, the view is amazing, and aside from learning that the club level consierge was auto-blocking our calls since they weren't coming from the club level (finally gave me a direct number to call instead), had no issues and we were excited again for the rest of our trip. Honestly, we'll probably come back here for our next vacation, the contemporary staff has been great.

E: also, huuuuuge shout-out to Braks. I sent her an email the night of the hotel issues asking if she had any advice. She asked me to call her (it was like 10:30p at this point) and listened to me rant, and helped me feel like I wasn't being crazy and unreasonable. It really was above and beyond by her at that point, and it was truly appreciated.

Fejsze fucked around with this message at 14:02 on Jan 26, 2018

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012
I feel bad for all the guests and staff that had to deal with this.

couldcareless
Feb 8, 2009

Spheal used Swagger!
I'm not too shocked you had that many issues with miscommunication between the staff members, but I am surprised it took them so long to get you settled.
I think anyone in this thread that frequents Disney can say there's been some sort of really dumb bad problem on at least one of their trips that has turned into some sort of mess. I'm the type to lean towards dealing with it because I figure the staff is still human and they make mistakes. My wife is the squeaky wheel for us both, though. One of the things that keeps us coming back is that they are always willing to accommodate and make you whole.
We had a CM that we struck up a conversation with one trip and being quite frank she made a point that really stuck with me that I never considered in all my privilege: "some people save up their whole lives to come to disney once"

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Fejsze posted:

Overall, 90% of the trip has been wonderful, but the issues we've encountered have been handled poorly by Disney employees initially, and it took a lot of emotional energy and time to keep pushing, and fighting back the feeling that I'm being unreasonable by not just letting it go and accepting an apology and moving on.

Alright, so here's the hotel story:

It all started at the YC on the 4th day of the trip. To that point, everything had been great, no issues at all. But we discovered that the AC in our room was making a *horrible* noise when we came back midday for a rest (it had been near freezing the first few days, so it wasn't used up to that point). I went to talk to the consierge and the first thing he said when I described the problem was "oh, are you in room xxxx? We just had to move the previous guests staying there to another room because of that issue." He told me that he would find us another room, and to go start packing up. We did so, and went back to the desk. He informed us that there were no other club level rooms available at the hotel, and offered us a room downstairs with club level access still. Frankly, I didn't pay club level prices just for access to the food, so I declined and escalated to a manager to find us similar accommodations somewhere else.

At this point it had been a few hours, and we had dinner plans, so we left for that and the manager promised to call when she found something. Halfway through the meal she called and said she had found a 1br suite at AKL with a savannah view on the club level there. That sounded like a pretty fantastic upgrade, but we had picked an Epcot resort for the proximity, and so I negotiated for a room credit to use with the Minnie vans for our early morning plans. We returned to the hotel only to find out that they expected us to gather our luggage and find our own way to AKL (it was ~8:30p at this point). I didn't accept that and eventually got a voucher for a Mears taxi to take us.

We travelled to AKL, and began the check in process. It took an hour between waiting downstairs and for the consierge on club level to finally get to our room. When we did we discovered a few important details that were left out previously. First being it wasn't a suite, just a standard room with a view, and second being that the room was a queen and bunk bed. Which was a hard no from us. I went back out to complain and began talking to the manager there. The first thing he did was move us to a standard 2 queen room, and it wasn't until I pressed that this was also not acceptable that he said he would find us something else.

I dealt with this manager for about 2 hours, and was told at one point that the length of our stay (7 more nights) was too long, and they couldn't find anything to accommodate us. Along the way he started becoming more and more patronizing towards us, and I finally asked what time the hotel GM would be on site in the morning. He finally told me that a higher level manager was available now, which kind of blew my mind how he hadn't been involved already. 

I went down to the lobby around 11:30p to speak with the duty manager, and explained my situation to him, and reiterated what amenities we selected the yacht club club-level for, and that I was just looking for equal accommodations at another deluxe resort. After another half hour he called to say he believed he had found a solution for us on site here. We walked to the first room. The DM knocked a few times, opened the door, to discover some unhappy people trying to put on clothes to answer the door. The DM had to apologize to the people who he woke up, so that was fun. 

Then, the second room he took us to... Exact same thing. This is literally a comedy of errors at this point. Serious Shakespearean poo poo. The DM stomped off to make a call and was clearly very upset that he woke up two families due to someone giving him bad info, and taking us for a walk around the property at 12:30a for no reason. He apologized, we went back to our room, and he went back to the drawing board. 

I received a final call for the night at 1a. I was told there would be 2 options the following day to look into, one option at AKL and another at the contemporary that I don't know any info on. 

After a restless night's sleep, I spoke with the morning duty manager, and arranged a viewing of the room they were offering us at the AKL. I wasn't impressed (they're so small!) And proximity to the parks for downtime during the day was still a high priority, so we made the decision to take the room at contemporary (with plans to fight for a partial refund after the trip was over), with club access even though it wasn't on the club level. We packed everything up again and this time the hotel took care of transferring the luggage for us.

We went to Wilderness Lodge and had lunch, then made our way over to the contemporary. As I was standing in line an employee was talking to the guests to make sure they were in the right place. When she got to me she asked how I was doing, I said not great, and said this would be our 3rd deluxe resort in the past day and it wasn't by choice. She cut me off "Are you Mr Fejsze by chance?" And I couldn't help but laugh. They were warned about us.

She took me aside and summoned the duty manager, who came to talk to me about my experience, and gave us a tour of the lounge, and walked us to our rooms. Yeah, rooms, plural. They gave us 2 adjoining rooms for some reason (never asked nor expected it) Bay lake view (they apologized they didn't have a theme park view available for us). We're on the 6th floor, so a lot of noise from the atrium, but with separate rooms it alleviates a lot of other issues (I snore, loudly) so we can handle the extra noise during the day.

Until yesterday everything else had been wonderful. We love the rooms, the view is amazing, and aside from learning that the club level consierge was auto-blocking our calls since they weren't coming from the club level (finally gave me a direct number to call instead), had no issues and we were excited again for the rest of our trip. Honestly, we'll probably come back here for our next vacation, the contemporary staff has been great.

E: also, huuuuuge shout-out to Braks. I sent her an email the night of the hotel issues asking if she had any advice. She asked me to call her (it was like 10:30p at this point) and listened to me rant, and helped me feel like I wasn't being crazy and unreasonable. It really was above and beyond by her at that point, and it was truly appreciated.

Glad they're giving you another vacation! I knew that Braksgirl was really trying to help one of her clients that was having issues, but it just sounds like you just had a complete comedy of errors with the hotel swaps and changes.

Still have no idea why they just didn't fix the A/C when the previous guests had an issue. How much time and money did they spend trying to make things right with you (wonder what happened to the families they woke up?)vs calling a maintenance guy in to fix it. :shrug:

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
When it comes to hotels yes they’ll usually fix it but forget it if you have a ticket problem. They become defensive and don’t try to fix it.

My worse problem was my last trip before I was a CM where I went to pick up my AP and the lady at MK Guest Services literally said to me “why do you want this, you don’t need his, the discounts aren’t that great?” And refused to do it. Ridiculous.

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Tens of Goons served!

I'm so glad you're getting a do over, man. This trip has been a clusterfuck.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Got a kick out of this

Our favorite character photo was on our honeymoon with Mickey and Minnie, where Mickey kissed my wife and Minnie looked mad, then the next pic was her kissing me while Mickey looks flustered.

Anya
Nov 3, 2004
"If you have information worth hearing, then I am grateful for it. If you're gonna crack jokes, then I'm gonna pull out your ribcage and wear it as a hat."
I've only had two snafus - first trip back in Oct '15, my dad's magic band wouldn't let him pay for food (we had the DDP) or charge things - however it would let him into his room and show his ticket. It took a couple trips to the front desk and to guest services at EP to find the right place to reset it, but everything turned out great.
When I was there in April '16, my AKL room had no AC. I got back to my room the first night really late and thought I was just tired and hot because it was 90+ outside and my room was showing 78F....when it was set to 70F. But the next day, it never got below 80F, even with me watching it for several hours. Had a talk with the front desk, and they assured me it was just the heat, and that it wasn't kicking on because I wasn't there. Except that I was - so, eventually when it rose to 82F in my room, I went back down and talked to the new person on duty, who was astonished my AC wasn't working and immediately sent someone to address it. I came back from dinner to a very cold room.
Good to know how to get things fixed in case there are future oddities.

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.
The biggest foul-up we ever had was when we had 4 guests’ worth of Dining Plan meals instead of 2. Their solution was to ask us to “only use half of them.” I think I even mentioned it in the OP. We leave for our next visit in 10 days. I’ll tell all of you if we experience a comparable vacation nightmare.

Hey, speaking of the OP, it still needs a major overhaul. A few thread participants have messaged me to discuss taking it over, but it’s been awhile since anyone contacted me. If anyone out there is still interested, please PM me. If you’re not plat, we can find some other way to communicate. I HAVE A REAL JOB NOW.

couldcareless
Feb 8, 2009

Spheal used Swagger!
Your real job should be forking over cash to the mouse :colbert:

Doronin
Nov 22, 2002

Don't be scared
Fejsze's story and resolution is pure Disney magic. This thread owns.

Emperor Brosephine you're good. I'm banking that advice just in case.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I drank a peat-smoked scotch earlier this week and my first thought was "This tastes exactly like Rome burning."

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

quote:

aside from learning that the club level consierge was auto-blocking our calls since they weren't coming from the club level (finally gave me a direct number to call instead),

They are allowed to auto-block calls based on the level? That sounds crazy on Disney's part to do.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

chitoryu12 posted:

I drank a peat-smoked scotch earlier this week and my first thought was "This tastes exactly like Rome burning."

Yo more info please

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.

couldcareless posted:

Your real job should be forking over cash to the mouse :colbert:

I consider our vacation to be moonlighting.

Actually, this will be our first real vacation since I became fully self-employed. I’m bringing the laptop and I’ll spend some time each morning and/or evening responding to customers’ voice- and e-mails. We’ve gone on trips in the past couple years, but they were either low-maintenance long weekends or work-related trips. WDW has always been our 100% fun space, and neither of us is too thrilled at the idea of sweating work details while we’re there.

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

chitoryu12 posted:

Track down the Bruichladdich Octomore, it's like you're being evaced right past the Rome Burning Smell Machine.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Bottom Liner posted:

Yo more info please

It was Bowmore 12, which I got at the local Publix Liquors.

tomapot
Apr 7, 2005
Suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.
Oven Wrangler
Sorry to hear about the bad experience Fejsze, hope your next trip is more magical. Last year we had trouble with our room at Boardwalk, the fridge or something leaked in the room and it had a musty smell. They tried airing it out and cleaning the carpet but it still smelled. We made a few complaints but instead of moving us they kept trying to clean it. Since we were 4 days into the stay at that point we told them we'd just stay, especially since we had an adjoining with another part of our family. We did get a $200 refund for our troubles, and so did my sister-in-law since she was on our reservation even though her room was fine. Not a bad deal for a stinky room.

tomapot
Apr 7, 2005
Suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.
Oven Wrangler
I was in Burbank last week for work and was taken out to an old-school place called Tam O'Shanter for lunch that Walt used to frequent.

Saladman
Jan 12, 2010
I accidentally clicked into this page and read it and holy poo poo are there a lot of abbreviations and acronyms. It feels like reading some military thread where there are a million jargony terms I don’t know. I am, however, familiar with AC.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Saladman posted:

I accidentally clicked into this page and read it and holy poo poo are there a lot of abbreviations and acronyms. It feels like reading some military thread where there are a million jargony terms I don’t know. I am, however, familiar with AC.

So when you coming to WDW? Getting DDP or APs? Get MDE setup soon to manage FPs.

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Tens of Goons served!

Bottom Liner posted:

So when you coming to WDW? Getting DDP or APs? Get MDE setup soon to manage FPs.

Don't forget your ADRs! I made one at CRT, myself.

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.

Saladman posted:

I am, however, familiar with AC.

Animal Cingdom, sure.

Anya
Nov 3, 2004
Pretend this sentence has all those weird acronyms people use to refer to their family members.

Yeah, we need a new OP I suppose. Ole WED himself would approve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Part of the tarining for Disney is you aren't allowed to use shortterms or abbreviations. There was a video that showed two people talking in all shortterms but using Disneys shortterms which are even more stupid (DAK, etc etc)