Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Yngwie Mangosteen posted:

they haaaate being called chumps too, it's fantastic. no i do not care if that's cringe

Calling people chumps or cowards or clowns feels a lot more biting than a painfully dated reference to a mediocre 80's movie, imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

The game is Dragon's Dogma, FYI

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Literally yes you prefer men because you think they're better.

I mean I guess in DD the physical shape of your avatar does affect how they perform in combat but I'm pretty sure you can make an eight foot tall beefbrick woman too if you want.

rafikki
Mar 8, 2008

I see what you did there. (It's pretty easy, since ducks have a field of vision spanning 340 degrees.)

~SMcD

The game also makes a comment if the party if all, or even mostly women.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Modal Auxiliary posted:

Calling people chumps or cowards or clowns feels a lot more biting than a painfully dated reference to a mediocre 80's movie, imo.

Nobody who calls people chuds knows that reference anymore, it has become just a word for what they are.

Decon
Nov 22, 2015

OwlFancier posted:

Literally yes you prefer men because you think they're better.

I mean I guess in DD the physical shape of your avatar does affect how they perform in combat but I'm pretty sure you can make an eight foot tall beefbrick woman too if you want.

Did you miss the multi-year freakout because a woman was muscular in TLOU2? These fuckin' losers hate big, muscular women even more than they hate average women.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
I started using mostly water spells and the pawns started asking if I had a piss fetish. Refunded.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
I started using mostly piss spells and they asked me if I needed water
E: And yes of course I do

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

If the pawns had said “hydrate or diedrate!” I would ask for a refund.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I SHIDDED and FARDED and CAMED MY PANTS and the game redirected me to reddit.com.

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Pththya-lyi posted:

May he die mad about video games.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Pththya-lyi posted:

Dude probably idolizes roman soldiers and Spartans and Vikings and every other Tough Man squad of WarriorsTM that're all men always armored and never see their gorgeous blonde blue-eyed trad wives but hates anyone assuming he might like men since he takes any possible chance to make sure he doesn't hang out with women.

Odd brained behavior.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
If these "tough guy alpha" societies were so ideal and the apex of a society, then it should logically follow that they would persist.

Alas, I see no Viking Raiders nor Spartan Warriors.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Decon posted:

Did you miss the multi-year freakout because a woman was muscular in TLOU2? These fuckin' losers hate big, muscular women even more than they hate average women.

I guess I did cause I have no clue what "TLOU2" is.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Desert Bus posted:

U2 Tribute band

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Desert Bus posted:

If only there were some way to find out in 2 seconds

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

kazil posted:

U2 Tribute band

TLO roll call performed by a U2 tribute band

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

TLO being the northern tribute band T'lectric Light Orchestra.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

mrpwase posted:

TLO roll call performed by a U2 tribute band

The sound you make when you listen to U2

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Vib Rib posted:

If only there were some way to find out in 2 seconds

I Googled it after I posted and I don't see how these losers are complaining. The muscle lady is perfectly OK.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Are they mad that a video game woman has better muscles than they do? Probably.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
Nerds were so butthurt over her that the woman who had her face scanned for the character model got death threats.

Who ever plays her in season 2 is in for a poo poo storm. As is whoever plays Lev.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

No you see we worked out what rations they would be allowed in the post-apocalyptic wasteland and also found her gym schedule and there’s no way that a female could possibly get so buff and furthermore

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I don't even particularly like RBG, but this does seem like a slap in the face to her legacy

https://twitter.com/ask_aubry/status/1771998598747533442?s=19

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Midnight Voyager posted:

Nobody who calls people chuds knows that reference anymore, it has become just a word for what they are.

Are you telling me conservatives aren't cannibals, humanoids and underground dwellers? I am shocked. Shocked I say.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Air Skwirl posted:

I don't even particularly like RBG, but this does seem like a slap in the face to her legacy

The award ceremony was cancelled after they got a ton of bad press for this, though not sure if they still get an award. I don't think RBG's family is even involved with it

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Air Skwirl posted:

No this actually lines up pretty well with her legacy.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
They too are a group of people who should have stopped doing what they’re doing a long time ago. The only difference is that when those guys die the world will probably be a safer place for it instead of less safe. Dunno about Stallone though. I take it he’s a conservative but idk if he’s done anything egregious.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

deoju posted:

Nerds were so butthurt over her that the woman who had her face scanned for the character model got death threats.

Who ever plays her in season 2 is in for a poo poo storm. As is whoever plays Lev.

Laura Bailey did the voice work for the muscled character and she also got a lot of death threats.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

People who play video games make me never want to play video games.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Vib Rib posted:

MAGAt is loving stupid though

Love when moderate Democrats refer to him as tRump as if being called a rump is some devastating insult

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

emSparkly posted:

They too are a group of people who should have stopped doing what they’re doing a long time ago. The only difference is that when those guys die the world will probably be a safer place for it instead of less safe. Dunno about Stallone though. I take it he’s a conservative but idk if he’s done anything egregious.

I dunno, my friend who is a scenic artist on his show says he's always super nice to all of the crew. No clue about his politics, but that's nice at least

PharmerBoy
Jul 21, 2008

kazil posted:

I don't think RBG's family is even involved with it

I think the chain of events was RBG was friends with some rich bastard who kept his chudiness at the minimum levels for his amount of wealth. RBG dies, he creates an award that respects her memory because they actually were friends. He dies, his full-chud rich kids take over and turn it into its current form.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
RBG was a chud

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

tokin opposition posted:

RBG was a chad

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

grittyreboot posted:

Love when moderate Democrats refer to him as tRump as if being called a rump is some devastating insult

DAE drumpf current year?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Flesh Forge posted:

Haha bullet I dodged, gently caress that bitch amirite guys!!

these fuckin guys

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

"Chud" is now designated a slur in this thread and will be banned

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

The Saddest Rhino posted:

"Chud" is now designated a slur in this thread and will be banned

Are you loving kidding me