Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

AnElegantPeacock posted:

Jason, dude, it's not game of the year. You don't have to defend Monster Hunter that hard. They like the game, they are just pointing out some weird Japanese poo poo about it.

they only give jason like a minute per podcast to talk about games he likes that everyone else is dismissive of and then everyone else jacks off about pubg for hours

dude is understandably defensive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
cancel the bombcast and bring back Jeff’s eshop annoujcment podcast

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

What weird Japanese stuff is in Monster Hunter?

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

fadam posted:

Good melee combat

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

fadam posted:

Great music and beautiful graphics

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Catpeople and peoplecats

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Persona has infinitely more "WTF JAPAN" things than anything in MH but it's not like I expect these guys to play good videogames

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

This Sims stream is really good lmao

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

This Sims stream is really good lmao

omg yes

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I thought last year that I would pay for a west coast only giant bomb and now west coast makes so much content that I actually am and I'm content

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

I thought last year that I would pay for a west coast only giant bomb and now west coast makes so much content that I actually am and I'm content

the upf lover

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

In Training posted:

dyslexia is a serious issue

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7RgN9ijwE4

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I hope they kill Patrick

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.

vaginal facsimile posted:

I hope they kill Patrick

QFT

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The last two months of production have made me think the west office is actually mentally retarded

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

The last two months of production have made me think the west office is actually mentally retarded

i think rorie constantly interrupting every conversation with the dumbest questions possible has broken them all

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jeff actively wishes MonHun was less fun to play at the start so the full breadth of options felt better in comparison. Jason even asks him why. And he says a skill tree would be great. They need to take a break from gaming and figure out their lives

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Jeff actively wishes MonHun was less fun to play at the start so the full breadth of options felt better in comparison. Jason even asks him why. And he says a skill tree would be great. They need to take a break from gaming and figure out their lives

it would be awesome if monster hunter was in the assassins creed engine and had unskippable cutscenes and walking sections written by the wolfenstein 2 crew

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Brad: [plays 300 hours of halo but online] Alright. So the world design and aesthetic and loot and writing and story is all there. But does leveling up my sword change the gameplay? BecuSe I played 30 minutes and was bored to [loses his breath from chuckling] tears

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

something awesome i just thought of: bethesda studio's monster hunter

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

trying to jack off posted:

something awesome i just thought of: bethesda studio's monster hunter

Bethesda* loving sucks

*the Elder Scrolls/Fallout side of Bethesda

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

west crew needs to just close up shop nevermind take a break

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

ah, Horizon Zero Dawn ftw

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

this sims video is awesome

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
the best west content in what feels liek forever was over the holiday break when jeff did a home strema like every other night

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

In Training posted:

I don’t understand this.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
https://twitter.com/DanRyckert/status/958891455598166016

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

If you wanna see me stomp a mud hole in this green sumbitch and walk it dry give me a big hell yeah *cracks open a senzu bean*

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Jeff isn't gonna actually watch any of it, he bought a Gundam box set in like 2012 that he still hasn't watched. Dan might tho

https://twitter.com/jeffgerstmann/status/958917529325326336

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lmfao at this series thumbnail

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

tiny scythe

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

elf help book