Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Playing through Super Metroid for the first time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Ah, metroid. Captivity. Galaxy? Peace.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Splatoon 2 and RE6. Maybe some Super Turbo later

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Back on my Splatoon BS this weekend ....... goal is to hit S-rank in something by Sunday :hai:

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Just moved into eyepatch cabaret man's segment in Yakuza 0

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh CE2 on switch got a patch which seems to fix all the performance issues so I'll play some of that

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Probably some Bloodborne

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Monster Hunter World, just as it has been every Friday, and every other day as well. This is the best thing Ive played in ages.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Probably some Bloodborne

I am trying not to reply “Bloodborne” every single week but it’ll probably be Bloodborne. Or Yakuza Zero.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Didn't do much tonight - played Rainbow Six with some friends and an AusGoon, which worked out very well for us, but that's about it. (I swear all my PUBGing in recent months has killed my FPS skills, though. I feel so rusty now, playing 'proper' shooters)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Monster Hunter World, just as it has been every Friday, and every other day as well. This is the best thing Ive played in ages.

It owns. I wanna get back to it soon

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i bought Monster Hunter World today.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

its about time i sit down and give Prey some playtime

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

extremebuff posted:

its about time i sit down and give Prey some playtime

I keep bouncing off it because the guns feel like poo poo. It's just me being dumb because the rest of the game seems really cool

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

PES and Monster Hunter. 350 hours on PES now. What the hell has happened to my gaming life?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

You've gone normie

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

I'm playing Shadowgate, which is apparently a 2014 remake of an NES game or old PC or something

It's fun in a "oh come on that kills me, really?" and "oh wow that was kind of a graphic description of my death, jeez" way but i'm not sure it's actually a good game

Also playing some MechWarrior Online, turns out it's pretty good now

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Also playing FF15 but idk if i'm gonna dedicate much time to it

I pick it up for an hour or two, play, and only think afterward "wait did I even have any fun the last hour" which is kinda weird to me

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ciaphas posted:

I'm playing Shadowgate, which is apparently a 2014 remake of an NES game or old PC or something

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Final Fantasy IX

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

FFXIV with the imp crew and the ultimate fighting game Puyo Puyo Tetris.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
Hearts of Iron 4. Chinese democracy is at hand, probably.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

P-Mack posted:

FFXIV with the imp crew and the ultimate fighting game Puyo Puyo Tetris.
I've been emulating old Puyo Puyo games and I've decided that I love all of them.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
CoD WWII added a mosh pit mode where leprechauns will pop up randomly and killing one gets all killstreak rewards, and more and more of them appear as the match goes on so by the end of the match it's total chaos.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

CoD WWII added a mosh pit mode where leprechauns will pop up randomly and killing one gets all killstreak rewards, and more and more of them appear as the match goes on so by the end of the match it's total chaos.

Lol. God i wish sledgehammer wasn't saddled with making a WWII game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've been thinking about playing some AW or BLOPSIII again since the BLOPSIIII announcement but they're huge downloads and there's probably nobody playing...sigh.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

Same

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

PC is alive again because of a big recent patch and you can at least find tdm easily lol. blops3 and aw are so good

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

I've been thinking about playing some AW or BLOPSIII again since the BLOPSIIII announcement but they're huge downloads and there's probably nobody playing...sigh.

Hell, I'd play BLOPSIII on PC again once I get my PC set up.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Finish Ni No Kuni or start dark souls

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'll reinstall BLOPSIII this weekend then. But I don't have room for that + Tekken on my hard drive, and Noctis Lucis Caelum arrives on Tuesday...it's hard being a gamer.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Gonna set up my new Switch and probably play a little Mario.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

You've gone normie

N-no! :negative:

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

my knowledge of early- and pre-nes games is woeful, yeah

im slightly sad i missed shadowgate though, the original music is pretty baller and the narration is surprisingly good

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

My girlfriend has been enjoying this Zelda clone called World to the West, so I'm getting her to play Link to the Past the first time and she loving sucks at it. She did fine at Dark Souls but somehow the sandworm boss in the second dungeon is completely destroying her.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

FactsAreUseless posted:

My girlfriend has been enjoying this Zelda clone called World to the West, so I'm getting her to play Link to the Past the first time and she loving sucks at it. She did fine at Dark Souls but somehow the sandworm boss in the second dungeon is completely destroying her.

i'm the same way except with the third boss instead

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt
after beating ff9 last week i immediately started in on my first run of 12, ill try and finish it this weekend

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I kinda want to play more Surviving Mars but yesterday I booted it up and 7 hours disappeared and I don’t know if I want to do that again tonight. Maybe The Division instead, which I got back into this week for some reason.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Under Night In-Birth EXE:Late[st]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Sex Tragedy posted:

after beating ff9 last week i immediately started in on my first run of 12, ill try and finish it this weekend
It's kind of a long game, how much are you playing each day?