Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

he said goons, not reddit

perhaps he should try groon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

Zephyrine posted:

Did you try TDB?

Who are they?

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer
#freebluegoon imo

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

bluegoon posted:

Who are they?

:4.5:

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

nex posted:

#freebluegoon imo

Would be cool, poo poo sucks in highsec, 5 alts, all mining, zero conversation, I'm dying.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

bluegoon posted:

Who are they?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3773367

Judging by post count. The most popular Eve goon guild.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

bluegoon posted:

Would be cool, poo poo sucks in highsec, 5 alts, all mining, zero conversation, I'm dying.

what happened to moa, you joined and instantly got promoted to recruiter

those are called red flags

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

Orange Red Bull posted:

what happened to moa, you joined and instantly got promoted to recruiter

those are called red flags

What? No was a South African corp, part of moa, nice corp though, good group of dudes, but I dropped to get away from poo poo like wardecs, and wanted to mine (do something), but yeah, getting pretty boring right about now.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Did Gaara leave with repurcusses?

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Goatman Sacks posted:

Did Gaara leave with repurcusses?

No Gaara was in Raging ducks. He then went to Bat and the to Dokdo 1 and now he's in Dokdo 2.

Someone in an administrative role has obviously not trained Advanced Pattern Recognition to 5.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Zephyrine posted:

No Gaara was in Raging ducks. He then went to Bat and the to Dokdo 1 and now he's in Dokdo 2.

Someone in an administrative role has obviously not trained Advanced Pattern Recognition to 5.

Advanced Pattern Recognition 1 requires Autism 5

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Zephyrine posted:

I'm surprised the victim would smug over that. All it shows is that he performed a monumental screwed up, but when Darwin pulled the trigger it was a dud.

He wasn't smugging as much as :wtc: happened.

Elsa posted:

Advanced Pattern Recognition 1 requires Autism 5

:drat:

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 25 hours!)

Zephyrine posted:

Did you try TDB?

Some hauler Corp in Rens might possibly be dumb enough to take him til he opened his mouth.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

bluegoon posted:

I dropped to get away from poo poo like wardecs, and wanted to mine

lol

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Zephyrine posted:

Given theres like 10 years of threads implictly about GSF, as usual you're completely wrong.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

pseudanonymous posted:

Given theres like 10 years of threads implictly about GSF, as usual you're completely wrong.

No I think he's only been in GSF for 6-7 years or so.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

bluegoon posted:

Who are they?

The people that told you to gently caress off.

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

With this magnificent aircraft,
and my magnificent facial hair,
the British Empire will never fall!

bluegoon posted:

What? No was a South African corp, part of moa, nice corp though, good group of dudes, but I dropped to get away from poo poo like wardecs, and wanted to mine (do something), but yeah, getting pretty boring right about now.

Honestly I think MOA may be a better fit for you.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Paging Ullerm

http://community.eveonline.com/news/news-channels/eve-online-news/alliance-tournament-xiv-schedule-update/

quote:

After monitoring feedback from the community, we have made the decision to adjust the dates for Alliance Tournament XIV.

The tournament will now be held over three weekends rather than four, starting on the 1st of October and finishing on the 16th of October. Our original intention was to run the tournament over four weeks, but since that is not possible due to scheduling conflicts this year, moving to three weekends gives us some additional options for when to host and we feel that this time period would be better. The first weekend will not be broadcast directly by EVE TV, while the remaining two will be broadcast with a full CCP hosted stream.

Please be aware that this also moves the period that we require commentators to be available to fly to Iceland to those dates.

We are also pushing back the alliance member cutoff to July 6 if you wish to participate. If you are unable to move to the correct alliance before then, please file a support ticket under CCP Community Team or email [support@eveonline.com](mailto:support@eveonline.com) before that date.

The commentator application deadline has also been pushed back to July 11. These are both being pushed further back to allow players that were not preparing due to date clashes with the previous dates time to make themselves ready.

To reflect these changes, the tournament announcement dev blog has been fully updated here. Further information on the tournament and rules will be forthcoming next week.

According to Nashh this means EVE NT will probably be moved back closer to its original start date of late October/November.

Saiyajin-Nester
Oct 18, 2005
all this serious business and I just wanna mine crokite in s-u

TimNeilson
Dec 21, 2008

Hahaha!

evilweasel posted:

he said goons, not reddit

perhaps he should try groon

Maybe he shouldn't :v:

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Dozer, Psyops guy and Me. Goons in exile. (there's a song in there somewhere)

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Zephyrine posted:

It's not really 'exile' if you decide to leave.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Xolve posted:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

"Retarded with bad opinions" is a better group name

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Zephyrine posted:

Technically your an expat I suppose, though the term isn't as widely used as it should be. Most of the time when I hear it it's about some gross british expat who moved to thailand and got himself locked up over some underage strange.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Xolve posted:

Don't ruin my narrative. You're in this boat too somehow.

Accused of crimes we did not commit. Like the A-Team.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Zephyrine posted:

Don't ruin my narrative. You're in this boat too somehow.

Except that I'm not.

Zephyrine posted:

Accused of crimes we did not commit. Like the A-Team.

I quite enjoy being "the enemy".

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine

Rhymenoserous posted:

Technically your an expat I suppose, though the term isn't as widely used as it should be. Most of the time when I hear it it's about some gross british expat who moved to thailand and got himself locked up over some underage strange.

I think exile works... expat implies a voluntary absence from which one could return. Their situation is more akin to banishment from the realm, never again to lay eyes upon the Great Hall of King Mittani.

OK I know the Great Hall is currently a crackhouse in lowsec, work with me here

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Xolve posted:

Except that I'm not.

On an alt. They just haven't connected the dots because the blacklist is summarized as "well they were probably put there for a reason so best not to prod"

Xolve posted:

I quite enjoy being "the enemy".

I prefer to be the "greater evil" where's GSF is the East India Company operating in India. Panfam is more like locust that just pillage and burn everything and then move on.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Zephyrine posted:

On an alt. They just haven't connected the dots because the blacklist is summarized as "well they were probably put there for a reason so best not to prod"

I don't think it's any big mystery that Shylari Avada is my alt, I mean- I did intentionally poke Querns on Jabber and the end effect was as I expected. Blacklisting me is a wasted line in the database, because I'm really not that interested in joining to begin with.

The only reason I had joined is because Vyst had offered once upon a time in #zulu and I decided to take him up on it whenever the urge to play EVE arose. Had my friend not given me the 40b to buy Xolve back, I'd probably still be chill posting talking about how EVE is a horrible game that nobody should ever play.

Zephyrine posted:

I prefer to be the "greater evil" where's GSF is the East India Company operating in India. Panfam is more like locust that just pillage and burn everything and then move on.

I just go where I'm told we're going and shoot people- I don't need some grand story to motivate me in that regard.

TEST, CO2, GSF, Stainwagon, TRI, whomever- it doesn't really matter as long as the fights are enjoyable, and we don't outfish the region in 3 days.

Xolve fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Jul 1, 2016

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Zephyrine posted:

Panfam is more like locust

Does this include The Greater MBC Community? Because lol at panfam pillaging anything outside Catch or Provi

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Orange Red Bull posted:

Does this include The Greater MBC Community? Because lol at panfam pillaging anything outside Catch or Provi

I try not to think too much of the greater MBC community because it has MOA, Test and NCdot in it.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Zephyrine posted:

I try not to think too much of the greater MBC community because it has MOA, Test and NCdot in it.

Valued allies.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Rhymenoserous posted:

Valued allies.

Glass houses GSF.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Zephyrine posted:

I think HORDE is the only member of PanFam that still has a blue list.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Zephyrine posted:

Glass houses GSF.

pretty sure PL/waffles/horde are blue or neutral blue to more alliances than GSF right now

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Orange Red Bull posted:

pretty sure PL/waffles/horde are blue or neutral blue to more alliances than GSF right now

Waffles is only blue to PL, and not Horde (?) iirc.

PL is only blue to NC., Waffles, and Horde

I don't know what Horde's 'blue list' looks like- because honestly, I don't care.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Xolve posted:

I think HORDE is the only member of PanFam that still has a blue list.

We have surprisingly few actual blues. But a lot of people that we're not allowed to shoot on fleets

"blue" is not about the colour of the icon but what direction the guns are facing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Xolve posted:

Waffles is only blue to PL, and not Horde (?) iirc.

PL is only blue to NC., Waffles, and Horde

I don't know what Horde's 'blue list' looks like- because honestly, I don't care.

how could you leave out PL Knocks

• Locked thread