Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
The cops have shepherded the Nazis on a big hill away from the town. They are currently being followed by antifas/BLM and the police.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

The Nazis have stopped in another park.

Now all the streamers are hanging out bragging about how many people are watching their streams:

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

Montasque posted:

- The cops are going to arrest Nazis now according to the live stream I'm following.

What feed are you following?

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Qu Appelle posted:

What feed are you following?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttM3_bqjHMo

E: They are having the speeches now... On picnic tables.

Also supposedly the national guard has been mobilized to arrest everyone.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol thernovich call out

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Montasque posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttM3_bqjHMo

E: They are having the speeches now... On picnic tables.

Also supposedly the national guard has been mobilized to arrest everyone.
I just clicked it and he's dissing Mike Cernovich.

Hmm. Maybe I should become like Gorilla Cum Man to give me Nazi punching powers.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

freckle posted:

lol thernovich call out

Now Gavin McInnis call out. YOU AND THE PROUD BOYS ARE FAGGOTS! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS????

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

freckle posted:

lol thernovich call out

"You and your Proud Boys are loving faggots."

YEAH NO, WE IN THE QUEER COMMUNITY DON'T WANT THAT HOT MESS, THANK YOU.

and thank you for the stream.

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

Also LOL at them thinking that fuckin' Milo is representative of the entire LGBTQ community.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 28 days!)

The Proud Boys were too busy venerating the entrepreneur.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the proud boys burst onto the scene and break into a rendition of are you in or out from aladdin 3

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY5q01fTceQ

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The Proud Boys were too busy venerating the entrepreneur.

I think their beef is the PB aren't racist enough for them.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Montasque posted:

Now Gavin McInnis call out. YOU AND THE PROUD BOYS ARE FAGGOTS! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS????

Nice, get a platform and everyone's attention so everyone can know what you're all about, and the first thing you shout is "gently caress THOSE GUYS THAT ARE VERY SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT THAN ME", way to go, good job sport.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Endorph posted:

the proud boys burst onto the scene and break into a rendition of are you in or out from aladdin 3

holy rofl

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Endorph posted:

are you loving kidding me

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
defeating diversity with musical dance

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

That enhanced mobile view

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

New Unicorn Riot stream: https://www.facebook.com/unicornriot.ninja/?hc_ref=ARQsHsyaxlnPlcQoBSKLVVwgQ3QOPOS6dGGfOuEB1_WrCBTH1ltoUjIEkmdxmm8sC5M

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
"Your t-shirt of Hitler and a swastika is loving awesome."

Starting to think these guys might be racist?

"Our tyre was slashed. A bunch of other guys got their tyres slashed as well. So yeah, that happened"

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

Oh, and Millennial Matt got his tires slashed. Darn.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Imagine being such a loving loser.

I say this as a loving loser.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Ague Proof posted:

Imagine being such a loving loser.

I say this as a loving loser.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1QkQmWUaXA

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

the vanguard of the volk everyone

https://twitter.com/JackSmithIV/status/896412475440209920

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

Oh Thank Christ Infowars is there.

"Texas will flip, and we'll never have another Republican President ever again. IF TEXAS GOES BLUE, WE ARE DONE!"

Texas, you know what to do.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

lol that they have a little speech about being unstoppable in each carpark they end up in before it's all oh no the cops run!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Qu Appelle posted:

Oh Thank Christ Infowars is there.

"Texas will flip, and we'll never have another Republican President ever again. IF TEXAS GOES BLUE, WE ARE DONE!"

Texas, you know what to do.
does he really think texas will go blue in our lifetimes

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side
https://twitter.com/GennethKrant/status/896404438675587075

:iiam:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Today is encouraging. Nazis had to plan for weeks to bring in hundreds of people from all over the country and then they face-planted the moment a united opposition showed up.

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

Endorph posted:

Yes because of ~immigration~ :patriot:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 28 days!)

Endorph posted:

Sure, when we're 60.

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"Pepe is ours!"

Yes. Fight over a cartoon frog.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
"Sargon I used to listen to him, but I no longer respect him." - ~60 year old man wearing a Pepe t-shirt.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Today is encouraging. Nazis had to plan for weeks to bring in hundreds of people from all over the country and then they face-planted the moment a united opposition showed up.

I have to say I was feeling really bad up until I saw that vid someone linked of the BLM and DSA protestors totally drowning out and terrorizing the Nazis just by chanting "black lives matter". That was really uplifting.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

love to get owned by the security state I worship

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

They are so mad at their e-Celebs for not showing up and being true Nazis with them.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Ague Proof posted:

"Sargon I used to listen to him, but I no longer respect him." - ~60 year old man wearing a Pepe t-shirt.
Same except instead of Sargon it's the guys from Red Letter Media, and instead of a Pepe shirt it's a Star Trek shirt, and instead of being 60 years old it's 30 years old with a 60-year-old man's body

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

SpaceGoku posted:

Aw yeah that's the stuff

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

SpaceGoku posted:

"BLUE LIVES MATTER!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

wheres the stream where they're all getting brutalized by the police