Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Keep in mind that this is not new, for at least a year it has been known that this is a service dog.

Then look at all of McLevy's replies in this thread.

https://twitter.com/mclevy76/status/1166792063012286464

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
doesn’t having the dog even at your place of work show it’s a service dog even more like just because it’s performing and around people doesn’t mean it isn’t a service dog. like what is the dog supposed to have anxieties too

lost my old email
Jun 20, 2019

all these twitter freaks get off on any kind of attention so i think it would be cool and good if people could screenshot their posts so that they get less hits/engagement points/however twitter works

coconono
Aug 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 46 minutes!
Pharaoh is a registered emotional support service dog for one Cody Runnels. So he's doing exactly what he's supposed to be doing(a good dog).

Anyone that's trying to snitch or narc or gotcha or dunk are all going to hell for abusing someone who needs their support animal.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

lost my old email posted:

all these twitter freaks get off on any kind of attention so i think it would be cool and good if people could screenshot their posts so that they get less hits/engagement points/however twitter works

McLevy never gets any engagement and gets really mad if people disagree with him.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Isn't Pharaoh an emotional support animal? Which you would literally need to get a psychiatrist to sign off on to have registered as a service dog? I know this due to an ex having one, btw. To keep it in her dorm she needed not only the registration, which required a psychiatrist note, but then another note directly from the psychiatrist on top of that.

E: Also, Pharaoh being able to perform in front of thousands of people and do meet and greets without flipping out is actually pretty strong evidence he IS a trained service animal.

Vince MechMahon fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Aug 28, 2019

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

That one idiot even tweeted something like "these wrestlers have no known disabilities" lmao what kind of poo poo is that. If someone has a service animal is it supposed to have a little sweater with its owner's disabilities knitted on it in a bullet point list for curious passersby? Get outta here with that poo poo

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

for someone that keeps going on about having a disabled family member they sure love being an ableist piece of garbage trash

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

even if vcr and mcleevey did good posts you should still not like them because they suck

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

Cody has stated it is a service dog in the past too so this is low even for them.

As recently as last month too

https://twitter.com/CodyRhodes/status/1154451371778695170

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

People who demand others to prove their disability is real suck.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
Lmao jesus, I can’t imagine what either of those guys looks like IRL. Luckily no one will ever have to know

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

It's very good that the internet cop caller turned out to be a real piece of poo poo himself.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
remember when these dorks complained about being doxxed like they were north korean dissidents and not obsessed internet weirdos

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
I feel these people are just projecting a lot since deep down they know WWE is a morally bankrupt company, but they need to justify that watching and enjoying it doesn't make them a bad person (which it doesn't being a shithead narc/ableist/racist is what makes them shitheads) so they need to grasp at every straw to find ways that AEW and Meltzer are just as bad. Maybe that is too armchair psychology though.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i think it has to do with them sucking rear end, and having a poison mind all on their own that's just as poison as wwe without wwe's involvement in their life. there would be something else that they get into and act destructively no matter what you take away from them

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Joey McChrist posted:

for someone that keeps going on about having a disabled family member they sure love being an ableist piece of garbage trash

powerful takes from a powerful brain

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON

achillesforever6 posted:

I feel these people are just projecting a lot since deep down they know WWE is a morally bankrupt company, but they need to justify that watching and enjoying it doesn't make them a bad person (which it doesn't being a shithead narc/ableist/racist is what makes them shitheads) so they need to grasp at every straw to find ways that AEW and Meltzer are just as bad. Maybe that is too armchair psychology though.

i think they just fuckin suck poo poo, OP

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
VCR Wrestling deleted his account, direct action works.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Cavauro posted:

i think it has to do with them sucking rear end, and having a poison mind all on their own that's just as poison as wwe without wwe's involvement in their life. there would be something else that they get into and act destructively no matter what you take away from them

I think you're right. Cody could provide full documentation regarding the dog being a support animal, and whatshisface would probably find something else to complain about, like Cody owning a cigar company (smoking kills, you know), or some other nonsense.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

MassRafTer posted:

VCR Wrestling deleted his account, direct action works.

good riddance. loving weirdo.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Edit: Goddammit I thought I was in the social media thread (it is, just of a different sort), sorry!

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
whats so stupid about that

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

MotU posted:

whats so stupid about that

I'm the stupid wrestling fan who forgot what thread they were in. :sweatdrop:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I'm stunned.

I thought vcrwrestling and Meltzer Says What were the same guy!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The stupid fan opinion is Cornette

https://twitter.com/StaySickGRAVER/status/1167907450906791936

Glad G-Raver's okay, last night was scary

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Chris James 2 posted:

Glad G-Raver's okay, last night was scary

What happened?

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

ShootaBoy posted:

What happened?

He got cut open really really bad. The bleeding was bad enough that it looked like he'd severed an artery, but apparently he managed to just miss that.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
I’m sure as hell not watching it but I think he took a bump where a light tube cut him under his arm, and it was a gusher.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Yeah, he got cut under the arm from a spot where they went through light tubes placed on top of two upright ladders. His arm almost instantly became covered in his own blood.

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

https://twitter.com/nWoWolfpacTV/status/1168157370196942848

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

didn't most of the Kliq block him on twitter because he was such a loving creep?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 46 minutes!
nerds! :argh:

https://twitter.com/alexdgreenfield/status/1169251787297234945

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

He wrote The Asylum's "Avengers Grimm" so it could actually happen.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
"The action level."

https://twitter.com/TheBAEPod/status/1168241925201072128

That sounds like the way Vince would demand the announcers call a match.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

The level of action provided by these WWE Superstars is unmatched anywhere in Sports Entertainment!

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

"The action level."

https://twitter.com/TheBAEPod/status/1168241925201072128

That sounds like the way Vince would demand the announcers call a match.

Les Moore is embarrassing

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Saw that tweet, went "huh" and just scrolled passed it flicking through my timeline. I don't think I saw that account before (look at the lack of engagement) so I didn't realise it was Les. Now I am really annoyed with myself that I didn't immediately realise it. A unique brand of obsessiveness and desperation.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/LivLifeWWE/status/1169103830182547456?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i guess nobody ever told him when it comes to tweeting, les is moore.