Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

If this did actually happen, I'd guess maybe she took off her nose ring to try and be respectful to her MAGA uncle who I bet always complains about it nonstop between racist rants, and when she saw he ain't gonna return the favor she just went gently caress it and put it back on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Zanzibar Ham posted:

If this did actually happen, I'd guess maybe she took off her nose ring to try and be respectful to her MAGA uncle who I bet always complains about it nonstop between racist rants, and when she saw he ain't gonna return the favor she just went gently caress it and put it back on.

Other than I'd fear the 30-40 minute diatribe, I'd be fascinated know precisely how he's "killin it"?

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Indolent Bastard posted:

Other than I'd fear the 30-40 minute diatribe, I'd be fascinated know precisely how he's "killin it"?

You should check out this 'Fox News' thing, they explain it there.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

https://twitter.com/FiveiPads/status/1065800523348094976?s=19

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

I'm sure variations of this happened hundreds or thousands of times this Thanksgiving. Most people just don't go post about how they, a grown man, pwned a teenager.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Indolent Bastard posted:

Well, he's certainly killing your global reputation and respect. :classiclol:

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

Stoatbringer posted:

Not my reputation mate :canada:

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Aleph Null posted:

I'm sure variations of this happened hundreds or thousands of times this Thanksgiving. Most people just don't go post about how they, a grown man, pwned a teenager.
But then how will anyone else know about how cool and awesome you are and how you don't put up with disrespect from the Kids These Days???

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Stoatbringer posted:

A store by me is selling t-shirts with "We Apologize for our President" on them in 20 different languages :smithicide:

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

https://twitter.com/TommyO1966/status/1065803340892831744?s=19

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

I think you'd have to use a really big typeface to fit in just one :cheeky:

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I don’t know if this is fake, but it’s from a group for single-sided deaf people and is written exactly the same way the parent types and seems to be awfully suited to the way the group talks collectively.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Fake or not i have to awww because i can sympathize being half deaf myself, i never did or will have the help of a hearing aid though so good for the maybe imaginary kid :unsmith:

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

freeedr posted:

I don’t know if this is fake, but it’s from a group for single-sided deaf people and is written exactly the same way the parent types and seems to be awfully suited to the way the group talks collectively.

As a teacher, looks pretty real to me. Like you can basically see the way the teacher has shaped it: pick three things you're thankful for, write a paragraph about why you're thankful for each, include two+ supporting reasons, writes concluding paragraph that summarises what you're thankful for. And it's a published bit of work so it's been checked/corrected/edited by the teacher too.

Unrelated stdh:

https://twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/1066127475309080576?s=19

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013

That guy has the worst face I've ever seen.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Breitbart Is Rightbart posted:

That guy has the worst face I've ever seen.

Just wait until you hear the poo poo that comes out of it

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

The STDH is Trump cutting gas prices, right?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

bike tory posted:

As a teacher, looks pretty real to me. Like you can basically see the way the teacher has shaped it: pick three things you're thankful for, write a paragraph about why you're thankful for each, include two+ supporting reasons, writes concluding paragraph that summarises what you're thankful for. And it's a published bit of work so it's been checked/corrected/edited by the teacher too.

Unrelated stdh:

https://twitter.com/DonJrJr1/status...genumber%3D2118

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

bike tory posted:

Unrelated stdh:

Is that guy literally called jawohl

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Jurgan posted:

The STDH is Trump cutting gas prices, right?

I think he meant it as a joke (he was dragged mercilessly for Tweeting about overhearing pro-Trump chatter in "hipster coffee shops" fairly recently) but honestly he's such a trainwreck that who even knows :shrug:

He is definitely dumb enough to believe that Presidents set gas prices. Of course gas prices were lower in 2016 but wevs.

Winter Stormer
Oct 17, 2012

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

Is that guy literally called jawohl

:eyepop:

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

My name on Twitter will be Penelope Olivia Opybutthole.

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

If you’re not going to make your story plausible, at least make it interesting. “Screaming out the window” is the funniest thing he’s seen in his life?

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas

"I just offered 85$ to a girl if she'd let me send her a picture of my dick".

ftfy

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Jurgan posted:

If you’re not going to make your story plausible, at least make it interesting. “Screaming out the window” is the funniest thing he’s seen in his life?

More so the cops would be worried the driver is dying or crazy on drugs

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Crystles are more maygckal than crystals.

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Why is it always pretty looking rocks that have magical powers? You never hear about a bit of grey slate waking someone up from a coma.

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

My favorite part of this is the strangely specific amount. It's like he thought to himself "I could probably go above 50, but 100 might be pushing it...", or he's trying to give the impression that there was some haggling going on before settling on a final price.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

EvilGenius posted:

Why is it always pretty looking rocks that have magical powers? You never hear about a bit of grey slate waking someone up from a coma.

Slate and other big ugly rocks have the magical property of putting people into comas. Typically when applied to the subjects head with force.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Tunicate posted:

Liked and shared.

AMEN

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Tunicate posted:

Crystles absorb poo poo energy, this is then cleansed by sea water. Seems legit, not sure what your problem is!

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Dixville posted:

Crystles absorb poo poo energy, this is then cleansed by sea water. Seems legit, not sure what your problem is!

So, one crystal, five minutes and ALL the Goonposts go away? And some seawater will reset it?

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Samizdata posted:

So, one crystal, five minutes and ALL the Goonposts go away? And some seawater will reset it?

Crystle not crystal. And they're powerful but they're not magic so no it won't work.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
poo poo Crystles vs JO Crystals: who will win?

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Dixville posted:

poo poo Crystles vs JO Crystals: who will win?

Fecalphiliac Onanists

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

It never ceases to amaze me how people can spell words two different ways in adjacent sentences.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
I head all my letters with

"EvilGenius wrote this letter and sent it to X about Y".

Gives it that professional edge.