Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Can't you just right click on your desktop and rotate mirror everything?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

shut up blegum posted:

Can't you just right click on your desktop and rotate mirror everything?

a yosposter who overengineered a solution?

no, that is not a plausible theory

i'm a yosposter

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Skipping: someone going on for several paragraphs about how racist they are

Also skipping: someone who sounded a lot like the first guy in writing style describing being raped by Bigfoot in too much detail

gross, dude

quote:

A week or maybe two weeks ago I submitted a confession about my mom never apologizing to me for the way her drug abuse impacted my life. While I believed she was sober, I went to her house today and found a meth pipe out on the kitchen counter. I don’t even know what to do. She insists it’s not hers but a) that’s the go to for people caught in the act and b) that’s what she told me last time I found her pipe. This really loving sucks.

If your mom ruined your life with her drug abuse and she is still abusing drugs maybe it's time to just stop expending effort on her and cut her out of your life

I don't think she can give you what you need from her; it's probably time to try to move on. Sorry :( Remember, closure comes from within

quote:

Trying to come to terms with my sexuality and realizing I'm bisexual. I've been hesitant to start dating again since I'm still emotionally sore from my wife leaving me. I have had attraction to both sexes since I was a teenager, but obviously suppressing that side of me being raised Catholic. As a result, I didn't even date in high school or even college. Too scared either way. My ex-wife connected with me and I loved her. That's what made me realize I was bisexual instead of gay. Obviously, I enjoyed the benefits that came with marriage and was really in love with my wife. Now that I'm single again, I feel more emotionally fragile. I'd like to try dating a guy, but I'd alienate myself from my family. I love my family and wouldn't want to do that, especially to my mother. At the same time, I'm sure that even if I did date a guy, I'd probably be so nervous and stilted it wouldn't work out. Which puts me back to where I am now. Alone. I already feel like an idiot sending an anonymous confession, but maybe someone else that's been through something like this will have some advice or at least my contribution helps someone.

You know you don't have to tell your family about everyone you're dating, right?

I'd say try Tinder or Grindr, give it a shot, and only keep your family filled in about any resulting relationship if it gets serious enough that it's worth the risk.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Oh come on, post the Bigfoot fesh!

Or PM it to me if you're adamant. I'm sure it's hilarious.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I think Chuck Tingle wrote about this

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
Welcome to bisexuality bi goon. Go meet a few guys and make out. See if you like the feel of a man's stubble on your face before you start looking for random fucks on grindr is my suggestion.

You don't have to start "dating" someone and be in a committed relationship where you have to tell your parents. Now's your opportunity to meet some people and explore. Plenty of dudes will understand that coming out and entering the world of dating men is a little unnerving and new to you. Do you have any gay male friends you can come out to and talk with?

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
SUCK A DICK

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
you know what they say about the size of a man's foot...

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Go to a gay club and see if anyone looks cute, then talk to them.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Theophany posted:

Oh come on, post the Bigfoot fesh!

Or PM it to me if you're adamant. I'm sure it's hilarious.

this. we need Bigfoot fesh!

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

https://i.imgur.com/qePvTkc.mp4

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

If you guys insist, here is some Bigfoot rape-fetish fic

warning: don't read this if you don't want to read Bigfoot rape-fetish fic

quote:

It’s really hard to confess to seeing “paranormal” things. On these forums and in real life, you kind of get mocked for it. Hence this anonymous fesh, which I need to get off my chest.

In my early 20s I was completely aimless in life, having failed out of college my freshman year and being too much of a coward to try and make it in the real world without my parents supporting me.

So I basically ran away from responsibility and ended up spending a month camping in a KOA campground and buying food from the local Arby’s. Not proud of this time but I felt I needed it at the time.

So one night I wake up and smell this awful smell; like wet dog but with pine mixed in. And then I realized my tent was gone.

I assume a gust of wind grabbed it or something, but then I feel a massive hunk of meat slap down on my left shoulder. It grips me and I realize it’s a massive hand, and then I feel something hit me in the back of the head.

I woke up in a cave surrounded by that weird smell again. And then I saw it.

Bigfoot, Sasquatch, yeti, whatever you call it. To me it looked like a massive gorilla standing on 2 legs, standing about 10 foot tall and with a weird pointy head, almost like the Coneheads. All covered in brown fur.

And I need to stop calling this thing an It, because it was a He. I can say that for certainty, because ita massive penis hung between its legs. At the time it looked about 1 foot long, but I was about to find out just how big it was.

He moved on me like a shot, I can’t even imagine how fast he was. One forearm laid across my neck, pinning me down. The other one grabbed me left leg and spread it wide. And then I felt it enter me.

I screamed because this hurt, it felt like someone shoving a basketball up my rear end in a top hat.

He thrusted a few times and it hurt more and more, and then I felt a hot liquid explode inside me. Bigfoot had just cum inside my rear end. I blacked out from the pain.

I woke up again, this time back near where my tent had been. There was a bundle of branches and berries next to me, tied in a green vine. I suppose it was a gift, some kind of post-coital Bigfoot ceremony. I felt my rear end; it hurt and a mix of semen and blood soaked into my underwear, which he had placed back on me.

I grabbed some of the mix and put it into a plastic ziploc bAggie, thinking I had proof of Bigfoot.

I headed home, thinking this was enough camping for my life. I went to a police station, saying I had been raped at a campground but skipping all of the Bigfoot stuff. They had a rape kit and tested it.

My blood, which I knew. The other DNA was inconclusive. The cop told me that, in his opinion, they may have had a pig or dog sodomize me. I know what really happened.

This was kind of a turning point for my life. I found a job, got an apartment, and now 8 years on I’m a functioning member of society. I’ve even dated a few girls. And no, I don’t have any hangups about the “sex” since I don’t consider it sex. I think Bigfoot just had some weird animal urge, like how a dog humps your leg.

I’d post this elsewhere but don’t want a big red “Ask me about being hosed by Bigfoot” title.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

fruit on the bottom posted:

I think Chuck Tingle wrote about this

pounded in the rear end by racist bigfoot

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
honestly, i'm not a fan.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

should have had the semen be more of a mystery, maybe had government agents move in to cover it up

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"
Edit - too crass even for me

Audax fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Oct 18, 2017

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Audax posted:

Post it you coward!

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Audax posted:

This is the Something Awful forum where people posting loving goatse is met with the response "hello old friend."

:justpost:

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Are you sure you didn't encounter a feral ron jeremy

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Tempora mutantur, et nos mutamur in illis
I don't care if the Bigfoot rape fesh is a fake. Its the good kind of fake that makes this thread interesting.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Man if you're gonna get raped by a mythical creature just relax and enjoy it, drat.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Better than getting raped by the loch ness monster

SamLikesCake
Oct 6, 2006

... and he is my navigator.

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Yeah but the Loch Ness monster always asks for about tree fitty afterwards.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

SamLikesCake posted:

Yeah but the Loch Ness monster always asks for about tree fitty afterwards.

lol hilarious man

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Loch Ness monster is preferable because at least it's over quick. He's just two humps and a wave.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
some real humzingers being posted right now, some real knee slappers ow my knee

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Audax posted:

Weak. This is weakness.

soy posted:

Man if you're gonna get raped by a mythical creature just relax and enjoy it, drat.

Mythologic loving should be positive to both parties imo.

Like, this fucker is a spirit being why the gently caress you gotta make it rapes? Let us have the pure good sexuality of your mind form instead of this bullshit beast mentality. Bigfoots who rape are selling their whole society short

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I imagine if he actually got raped by Bigfoot his anus would probably look like goatse right now

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

https://youtu.be/uOj1BRlgAFA

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
TBF I’m pretty sure that Bigfoot is a libertarian so that could be a big turnoff

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I would let a succubus do whatever to me

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

go watch the not lovely part of V/H/S

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Have you seen hellraiser? :barf:

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

wasn't there a confession a while back about someone trying to summon one to get laid?

anyway, same.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

got any sevens posted:

Have you seen hellraiser? :barf:

Yeah but Morrigan from Darkstalkers was a succubus and I'd let her do me anyway she pleased me.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

yeah I eat rear end posted:

wasn't there a confession a while back about someone trying to summon one to get laid?

anyway, same.

My Method of Loci palace has 70's paneling.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Dannywilson posted:

My Method of Loci palace has 70's paneling.

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

facebook jihad posted:

I imagine if he actually got raped by Bigfoot his anus would probably look like goatse right now
Gorillas have tiny dicks, what makes you think Bigfoot is hung?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

HerStuddMuffin posted:

Gorillas have tiny dicks, what makes you think Bigfoot is hung?

Really? You are really asking this?

*sigh*

You know what say about guys with big feet...