Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skipdogg
Nov 29, 2004
Resident SRT-4 Expert

The amount of moaning and bitching about ticket and AP price increases (especially the DLR AP) is hilarious.

WDW Parks and resorts did have an excellent last quarter but I still think tickets are perfectly reasonable. WDW is basically like running a small to medium sized city, and the amount of investment going on at both parks justifies the increased ticket prices. I don't agree with some of the things the mouse does to increase revenue, but I think the AP's are still under priced for what you get.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The last I heard runaway rail was a mix of the trackless technology of the ratatouille ride and projection mapping stuff that Disney has a boner on.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
We really loved The Great Movie Ride but Mickey certainly deserves his own blockbuster attraction. I hope they go all out for it.

couldcareless
Feb 8, 2009

Spheal used Swagger!
Some of the projection mapping that they have been doing is cool as poo poo and I'll take it over screens all over the ride any day.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Saladman posted:

Thanks! My main issue is that my back starts to really hurt, a lot, if I stand for more than about 2 hours in a day. Like brutal almost-cannot-stand-the-next-day type bad if I stand for more than 4-6 hours in the previous day. Oddly I can walk nonstop for days without any issue, and an MRI didn't help at all figure out the issue *shrug* but anyway it makes anything that involves substantial standing in line a total no-go for me. So I've only been to Epcot since I've been an adult since it's line-free, and TBH I thought it was pretty "ehhhh", but the fireworks show at the end was absolutely incredible. So incredible that I have honestly not particularly enjoyed any fireworks I've seen since.

My wife has MS, so we sometimes a rent wheelchair/scooter if she's feeling particularly bad. Worst we ever get is the sideeye, but we're used to that because it's an invisible disorder.

So there are options, and you shouldn't feel bad about using them if you need them.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

So many angry comments on the FB post about changing Rock N Roller in France because it's Marvel themed. Don't take away that cherished Disney classic....Aerosmith.

Anya
Nov 3, 2004
"If you have information worth hearing, then I am grateful for it. If you're gonna crack jokes, then I'm gonna pull out your ribcage and wear it as a hat."

Calm down now folks, we brought some warm hugs for all.

Had the best character meets yesterday. Griped at Kylo and he griped back (I had my Leia Minnie ears and old school Star Wars shirt), stormtrooper sass for my shirt and then I got a selfie with it, Chewie was so happy to see me and totally played up the old friend thing, BB-8 was adorable, and talked Baywatch, Jaws, and Titanic with Olaf.

Great trip, perfect weather. My mom and sis loved FOP, and dad said “...that was interesting” so I guess he somewhat enjoyed it. It was probably my last real family trip with parents and sis - she gets married and graduates med school this spring so it was a much improved family trip from 2009 to Washington DC. Next time, finally bringing the kiddo.

Saladman
Jan 12, 2010

Beachcomber posted:

My wife has MS, so we sometimes a rent wheelchair/scooter if she's feeling particularly bad. Worst we ever get is the sideeye, but we're used to that because it's an invisible disorder.

So there are options, and you shouldn't feel bad about using them if you need them.

Bummer! Yeah there's always this stereotype of anyone who's in a wheelchair then walking after being in their wheelchair as being some kind of cheat, even though I've seen that something like 80% of regular wheelchair users can walk. Really I just need a folding chair, so it's kind of a pain that those are banned in Disneyplaces. Anywhere I have to stand in line for more than like 10 minutes, like airline check-ins or museums or whatever, I end up sitting on the ground/bench/luggage, but Disney lines are the worst that I can ever remember having experienced. I remember sitting on the ground a lot the last time I went when I've had this problem (since like age 15) but it's really awkward, especially since you have to get up and shuffle forward every couple minutes. Since 99% of the time I can just avoid the issue with lifestyle choices I don't take anything and can't even imagine where my medical documents are for this.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

Saladman posted:

Bummer! Yeah there's always this stereotype of anyone who's in a wheelchair then walking after being in their wheelchair as being some kind of cheat, even though I've seen that something like 80% of regular wheelchair users can walk. Really I just need a folding chair, so it's kind of a pain that those are banned in Disneyplaces. Anywhere I have to stand in line for more than like 10 minutes, like airline check-ins or museums or whatever, I end up sitting on the ground/bench/luggage, but Disney lines are the worst that I can ever remember having experienced. I remember sitting on the ground a lot the last time I went when I've had this problem (since like age 15) but it's really awkward, especially since you have to get up and shuffle forward every couple minutes. Since 99% of the time I can just avoid the issue with lifestyle choices I don't take anything and can't even imagine where my medical documents are for this.

If it's a serious issue, what you could do is go to guest services, explain your issue, and they put you in a program where you technically don't have to wait in line. You don't need a Doctor's Note (legally they can't ask for one), but just in case you get an rear end in a top hat that just thinks you're just describing a regular sore back, it maybe helps to have a professional to back you up.

If I remember correctly, you go to a cast member in the front of the queue and they give you and your party a return time equivalent to the current estimated wait time. So, lets say RnR is 45 minutes at 2:05, you get a return time for 2:50. With that you are virtually queued, and from there on you and whoever you're with are free to roam the park/catch a show/maybe ride something with a much shorter line/sit on a glorious bench and do whatever until after the return time, at which point they cut you in through the exit/whatever way they have right onto the ride, no line. You aren't able to virtually queue multiple rides. So in the example scenario after getting the return time for RnR, you wouldn't be able to walk right up to ToT, get another return time for the same period, and do them one immediately after another. You would only be able to get a second return time after your first one passes (so at 2:50). However, you don't have to be at the ride at your return time, just sometime after it. So you could grab that ToT right at 2:50, and then ride RnR. As well, someone in your party can go grab another return time without you, you just need to be there when you're all boarding.

It used to be that people who just couldn't wait in lines could walk up and skip the entire line. But then rich assholes started hiring 'Family Members' in wheelchairs so they didn't have to wait, and Disney started cracking down.

Moral is: Eat the Rich.

Kimitsu
Jan 11, 2012

Bear with me for a moment.
I'm back from my own Disney trip in blustery NYC and I wish I weren't. :smith:

Thanks again ever so much to Braksgirl because my friends were so happy with our room at POFQ and especially its proximity to the lobby after coming home at night, and while there were so many things that could've gone wrong with all of us coming from different places at different times, I always felt assured enough after pestering you with my questions. Hope your trip goes great! Though it sounds like it already is.

Pandora was amazing and makes me all the more excited for Toy Story Land and especially Galaxy's Edge to be open. I wasn't especially wowed by DHS this trip, but I went in with low expectations and got most of what I wanted out of it. I didn't expected to be half as fascinated by the Citizens of Hollywood as I ended up being, and I'd say they make up a major part of the park's current charm.

I did the DestiNations tour solo and the Sanaa Cultural Tour with friends, and on both counts, I'm sold on Disney tours as a thing. I'm sure the guides go through lots of auditioning and coaching to make sure they keep things entertaining, but I was never bored and it was fun even on my own. I'm far from a people person, but everyone on these things loves Disney and I learned a lot from a sweet Milwaukee couple who've been doing Disney yearly for at least 30 years. :allears: So many stories of attractions past.

I did have terrible luck with things breaking down on me - there was the FOP thing I mentioned in a previous post; at DHS the Indy stunt show set broke down and they were unable to switch the show set from the Temple to Cairo Streets; and at Epcot, I was in Test Track's Single Rider line for what felt like 40 minutes (with a posted wait time of 15), right in the middle of a non-specific Latin country teenage tour group where they kept chatting over my head and jostling me after a third of them shoved past me while we were entering the line. And then the ride broke down just as some of them were going to be seated, so all of that was for nothing. Womp womp. Even when we went to Universal for a day, the lockers decided I had no fingerprints after it already verified me once to stow items. It became a running gag for our trip.

I'm going to be a little happy to come down from park adrenaline-fueled days, but here's to firework photos and the memory of 15 straight hours in Epcot tiding me over until the next Disney trip, whenever that can be.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Saladman posted:

What about one of these guys? I don't know if they're allowed or not.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Beachcomber posted:

I'm a fat with the same and boy, the looks I get if I'm scootin around. The cast members are always awesome. I'm hoping to stay on my own two feet this upcoming time.

Beachcomber posted:

What about one of these guys? I don't know if they're allowed or not.

folding chairs aren't allowed but gosh I wish they were.

TheBigBudgetSequel
Nov 25, 2008

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I'm a fat with the same and boy, the looks I get if I'm scootin around. The cast members are always awesome. I'm hoping to stay on my own two feet this upcoming time.

I've seen those folding cane chairs all the time. I don't think Disney counts them as a chair. \\

(also Disney doesn't allow a lot of things that I see every day. Selfie Sticks for example. Have to confiscate one at least twice a week because they get past security like wildfire)

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I’ve definitely been guilty of giving some looks when it’s bus loading time and it takes the extra 5-10 minutes to load the scooter and my arms are already dead from holding my sleeping kid and now 6 or so extra people won’t fit on the bus, so uh, sorry people on scooters I know it’s not your fault but there has got to be a better way, hasn’t there?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

TheBigBudgetSequel posted:

I've seen those folding cane chairs all the time. I don't think Disney counts them as a chair. \\

(also Disney doesn't allow a lot of things that I see every day. Selfie Sticks for example. Have to confiscate one at least twice a week because they get past security like wildfire)

I'm definitely cool with banning selfie sticks because of all the dumbasses who tried to take them on rides.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Dren posted:

I’ve definitely been guilty of giving some looks when it’s bus loading time and it takes the extra 5-10 minutes to load the scooter and my arms are already dead from holding my sleeping kid and now 6 or so extra people won’t fit on the bus, so uh, sorry people on scooters I know it’s not your fault but there has got to be a better way, hasn’t there?

They must have done the math on whether they should use special transportation in tandem with the normal bus.

We've never stayed on site, but the little bit of riding on the bus we did (Trader Sam's break) wasn't very enjoyable. They need to put some Imagineers on making buses more magical.

Saladman
Jan 12, 2010

SomeJazzyRat posted:

I remember correctly, you go to a cast member in the front of the queue and they give you and your party a return time equivalent to the current estimated wait time. So, lets say RnR is 45 minutes at 2:05, you get a return time for 2:50. With that you are virtually queued, and from there on you and whoever you're with are free to roam the park/catch a show/maybe ride something with a much shorter line/sit on a glorious bench and do whatever until after the return time, at which point they cut you in through the exit/whatever way they have right onto the ride, no line. You aren't able to virtually queue multiple rides.

:psyduck: you can do that? That’s incredible. It seems like they should set -everything- with a longer than like 20 minute queue on virtual lines, since it would let people spend money elsewhere instead of waiting around not spending money.

You know like how every single other place in the universe has turned to a ticketing wait system in the past 10 years. I was in Cuba a couple months ago and even there all the large post offices and banks had digital queue and ticket systems.

Skipping line seems dishonest (for me, in my specific situation) even for a real problem, but digital queuing sounds totally fine.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Saladman posted:

:psyduck: you can do that? That’s incredible. It seems like they should set -everything- with a longer than like 20 minute queue on virtual lines, since it would let people spend money elsewhere instead of waiting around not spending money.

You know like how every single other place in the universe has turned to a ticketing wait system in the past 10 years. I was in Cuba a couple months ago and even there all the large post offices and banks had digital queue and ticket systems.

Skipping line seems dishonest (for me, in my specific situation) even for a real problem, but digital queuing sounds totally fine.

It's a really new concept. Universal only just implemented it for their latest rides (Jimmy Fallon last year and Fast & Furious this spring).

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

An interesting thought experiment is how unpleasant the parks would be if universal virtual queuing were a thing. Like, the parks were designed with a certain number of people in mind to be walking around, and it already gets difficult to move in certain high traffic areas. Now what happens if you dump, say, 80% of the people that were in queues onto the paths and into shops. I feel like it’s telling that the places we see virtual queuing either still keep guests in a limited area (Dumbo, Jimmy Fallon) or exist at a water park, where “sit around and relax” can be its own attraction.

It would never happen, but i feel like if MK moved to 100% virtual queuing, New Years would become a completely unbroken mass of people covering every inch of path.

Six Flags does universal virtual queues by charging a shitton of money for the privilege, and then limiting the amount sold each day.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Dren posted:

This is why I've taken time to learn how to park myself and strap myself in so it's all the faster for the bus driver. I'm even apologetic. I don't think there's a better way to do it but I wish there was.

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

This is why I've taken time to learn how to park myself and strap myself in so it's all the faster for the bus driver. I'm even apologetic. I don't think there's a better way to do it but I wish there was.

I wonder if the gondolas will be better. Supposedly the gondolas detach for loading/unloading with multiple lanes. They could put the scooters in their own lane and leave a faster throughput lane going all the time. They pretty much have to do a fast lane and slow lane because if they allowed all lanes to be slow at once the incoming gondolas would all back up.

Also upon reflection I think a lot of my chagrin is caused by traveling with small children and is somewhat unavoidable. We’re going to try a monorail resort and that should be better for MK and Epcot. Apologies in advance everyone, I’m going to leave my kids in the stroller on the train.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Dren posted:

I wonder if the gondolas will be better. Supposedly the gondolas detach for loading/unloading with multiple lanes. They could put the scooters in their own lane and leave a faster throughput lane going all the time. They pretty much have to do a fast lane and slow lane because if they allowed all lanes to be slow at once the incoming gondolas would all back up.

Also upon reflection I think a lot of my chagrin is caused by traveling with small children and is somewhat unavoidable. We’re going to try a monorail resort and that should be better for MK and Epcot. Apologies in advance everyone, I’m going to leave my kids in the stroller on the train.

v0v if we can pile our scooters into one section (that was fun) you can leave your kid in a stroller, idgaf.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
There’s a thread in the video game forum called Ellen Degeneres -Horizons and it triggers me :(

couldcareless
Feb 8, 2009

Spheal used Swagger!
Bus transportation definitely varies wildly by resort. There is a noticeable worse experience with the all stars vs pop vs moderates vs deluxe. We have stayed at Swan multiple times and transportation to and from that resort to basically everywhere is all around pleasant whether you are taking a boat to epcot or HS or walking to epcot back entrance or bus to the remaining parks. We were able to sit everytime and the people on the bus were tolerable as well. (nothing is worse than a parent letting their child watch videos at full blast on a full bus at the end of the night from MK)
That said, I'm am excited for the gondolas despite the fact that we are probably done staying at Pop due to buying into dvc.

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

we were somewhere around hesaim on the edge of the spinward marches when the drugs began to take hold.

couldcareless posted:

That said, I'm am excited for the gondolas despite the fact that we are probably done staying at Pop due to buying into dvc.

Gondola connects to the Riveria resort, so you'll still be able to use it thru DVC.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Give it to me

https://twitter.com/DrunkAtdisney/status/963016456995827712

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

v0v if we can pile our scooters into one section (that was fun) you can leave your kid in a stroller, idgaf.

Didn’t mean to offend, sorry. I’m more wondering how loading will work with gondolas. I saw something saying they detach at the station for load/unload and it would make sense to have multiple lanes. I wonder how deep the queues of detached gondolas will go to prevent them from having to stop the whole system due to load/unload issues.

couldcareless
Feb 8, 2009

Spheal used Swagger!

Best idea I've heard.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Dren posted:

Didn’t mean to offend, sorry. I’m more wondering how loading will work with gondolas. I saw something saying they detach at the station for load/unload and it would make sense to have multiple lanes. I wonder how deep the queues of detached gondolas will go to prevent them from having to stop the whole system due to load/unload issues.

honestly the fact that they can be detached that casually just makes me more terrified of them.

I could get into that, even though there's no way in hell I'd ride that thing.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

Boxman posted:

An interesting thought experiment is how unpleasant the parks would be if universal virtual queuing were a thing. Like, the parks were designed with a certain number of people in mind to be walking around, and it already gets difficult to move in certain high traffic areas. Now what happens if you dump, say, 80% of the people that were in queues onto the paths and into shops. I feel like it’s telling that the places we see virtual queuing either still keep guests in a limited area (Dumbo, Jimmy Fallon) or exist at a water park, where “sit around and relax” can be its own attraction.

It would never happen, but i feel like if MK moved to 100% virtual queuing, New Years would become a completely unbroken mass of people covering every inch of path.

Six Flags does universal virtual queues by charging a shitton of money for the privilege, and then limiting the amount sold each day.

True. And even if you, say, removed every single queue structure in the parks there still wouldn't be enough space to hold everyone. They count on these specific spaces where people will voluntarily stand front-to-butt because it's the queue. Without that, people are naturally going to spread out cause why would they want to stand within a foot of someone's junk for no reason.

And if everyone wasn't standing in lines, they would be out shopping, buying food, and watching shows. But if everyone is doing that, then all you get is huge lines to get in shops, buy food, and watching shows. And I don't know about you guys, but I wouldn't want to wait in a 20+ minute line to buy corn dogs and Mickey Ears on an average day. The only way to alleviate it is with more shops, more food, and more shows, which would rake up exponentially more footprint than a simple line. The only things that wouldn't be a line are parades, and imagine the insanity on Main Street if the entirety of the park didn't have to wait in line. Hell, someone like me who wouldn't normally watch a parade (especially when a trip isn't coming for another 5+ years) would probably stick around for a show I wouldn't enjoy because Space Mountain isn't going to be for another 1 hour and I need something to do.

That said, best they can do is their partial virtual queue system with Faspass, where you don't have to wait for the entirety of every line and have a moderately more amount of people. I'm sure every day they're tinkering with the Fastpass and Fastpass Plus numbers to see just how far they can toe into the danger zone before you ruin the guest experience (i.e. too many people in the streets, too long waits in lines, etc.).

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

honestly the fact that they can be detached that casually just makes me more terrified of them.

:psyduck:

The Sky Ride at Cedar Point has removable gondolas, and glancing at a couple videos shows the Magic Kingdom Skyway had 'em too.

It actually wouldn't surprise me in the least if the system is extremely accessible. You have to secure a wheelchair/scooter in a bus because there's actually a guarantee of a fair bit of bouncing around from the road, and if there's an accident, you don't want the giant vehicle flying around. Turbulence isn't a significant problem for these systems, and if there's a crash everything is hyperfucked anyway. Depending on how the station is constructed, its possible you wouldn't even need a ramp; the floor of the gondola could be built even with the floor of the station, so you wheel in like you would on any train, then you're good to go. No need for a separate accessibility line!

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug

Boxman posted:

:psyduck:

The Sky Ride at Cedar Point has removable gondolas, and glancing at a couple videos shows the Magic Kingdom Skyway had 'em too.

It actually wouldn't surprise me in the least if the system is extremely accessible. You have to secure a wheelchair/scooter in a bus because there's actually a guarantee of a fair bit of bouncing around from the road, and if there's an accident, you don't want the giant vehicle flying around. Turbulence isn't a significant problem for these systems, and if there's a crash everything is hyperfucked anyway. Depending on how the station is constructed, its possible you wouldn't even need a ramp; the floor of the gondola could be built even with the floor of the station, so you wheel in like you would on any train, then you're good to go. No need for a separate accessibility line!

So what you’re saying is the gondolas probably are the answer to a bunch of the load/unload aggravation of buses. They’re always running so you don’t have to wait for one to show up, they’re accessible, and you are less likely to be crammed into an extremely unpleasant seating/standing arrangement.

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Dren posted:

So what you’re saying is the gondolas probably are the answer to a bunch of the load/unload aggravation of buses. They’re always running so you don’t have to wait for one to show up, they’re accessible, and you are less likely to be crammed into an extremely unpleasant seating/standing arrangement.

I am extremely optimistic that it'll be an effective transit system. Lines will still be awful because it'll be a lot of people all trying to use the system at the same time of day, but that's a straight capacity concern; we all already live with that every time we queue up for the Monorail or the buses at the wrong time.

Also, because I'm slightly insane when it comes to public transit, I spent 15 minutes looking at various Doppelmayr systems and generally speaking it looks like I was right about the entrances being in-grade, but apparently the majority of the installations have static cars that just slow down greatly in the station. So slow, though, you can just scoot right on in - see this video for a quick, 2 second example. Should link to 3:16. Here's a video of the London Air Line with a more comprehensive view of the load area.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

You guys are reminding me of the time we got stuck on Peter Pan and when we got off we heard a woman saying the ship in front of them came loose and slid back on the rails and collided with their ship :stare:

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ski lifts can have hour+ wait times with only like 2k people so I’ll be interested in how they manage the skyline unless it’s for hotel guests only.

couldcareless
Feb 8, 2009

Spheal used Swagger!
Guess it's a good thing this isn't a ski lift system then

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Bottom Liner posted:

You guys are reminding me of the time we got stuck on Peter Pan and when we got off we heard a woman saying the ship in front of them came loose and slid back on the rails and collided with their ship :stare:

I was already not riding the deadly gondolas. Now I'm eyeballing my FP for peter pan.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
The way I figure is that if I die at Disney in a really stupid way, like the extremely-almost-impossibly small possibility of the gondola dropping off the line, Disney is pretty much forced to put in some sort of marker or commemorative statue with my name on it.

And considering the fact that Disney was likely at fault, I may be one of the only lucky bastards allowed to have my ashes spread at Haunted Mansion.

And either one of those facts would, well maybe not make it worthwhile, but would help make me okay with it.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Spent the day at EPCOT's Festival of the Arts and had a blast. We had a lot of great food, but the highlights were the sous-vide chicken with pear, the pork shoulder tacos, and the salmon puff pastry. Holy moly were those fantastic. The red bean sweet pastry in Japan was also a standout and unique. Weather was still perfect with a very light sprinkle this afternoon. We also got to see Paige O'Hara and my wife had a slight freak out. Here's some phone photos!

I've always wanted a framed print of this mural!

and this photopass spot is so drat funny

Bottom Liner fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Feb 14, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I swear, I think the entire state of Louisiana had the same idea we did and we all packed up and drove to Disney for Mardi Gras. I've seen more LSU/Mardi Gras/ULL/New Orleans shirts and hats this trip than I've ever seen before. At 11:00 PM tonight after getting off Frozen, some drunk lady yelled out "Who here is NOT from Louisiana?" and in a group of 16-20 random strangers, we all just looked around and laughed.

Now in our delirium of waiting for the buses to take us back to AoA, we had a money making opportunity for Walt: What if the parks were open 24/7? I'm sure maintenance wise this would be hell to keep the park looking as good as it does (not to mention employee morale of having to work the 3am tea cup shift when people puke everywhere).

But, it would allow people to plan to come when the Florida heat is slightly less oppressive at night and maybe that would help the lines just a bit, although you still would have lines all times of the day for the popular rides.

Braksgirl thinks my idea is not feasible, and I honestly agree, but it's just intriguing to think about.