Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Iron Crowned posted:

I am the cum

e: goddamit LSD

Hey buddy, we can both be the cum!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Hey guys

gently caress.... am I too late to be the CUM?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
At this point none of us are "the cum," but we can be "a cum"

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

We are all the cum here. One cum.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

LifeSunDeath posted:

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
Is the "we are all connected" one from something? Because something about it being just a crazy person idea versus an established meme or whatever tickles me

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

teen witch posted:

dredged from r/shittytattoos

WE ARE ALL TED CONNEC-

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Memento posted:

WE ARE ALL TED CONNEC-

oOO

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

sephiRoth IRA posted:

Is the "we are all connected" one from something? Because something about it being just a crazy person idea versus an established meme or whatever tickles me

This, maybe?

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

Ugh, yuck

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

moderately :nws:
https://imgur.com/gallery/CYp00MD

Look at Bugs’ left leg.

Cartoon Man has a new favorite as of 23:12 on Nov 2, 2020

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Cartoon Man posted:

Look at Bugs’ left leg.

it's like an infinity tattoo coverup

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Cartoon Man posted:

Look at Bugs’ left leg.

why does the chair only have two legs

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

Cartoon Man posted:

Look at Bugs’ left leg.

The longer I look, the worse it gets!

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.
It's gross for a lot of reasons- lot of levels of grossness here.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Gonna rush THUG GIN to market before anyone else gets there.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Ewww, gin.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

idgi?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Everyone make sure you expand this one to see the Morty stencil next to it.

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.

Knormal posted:

Everyone make sure you expand this one to see the Morty stencil next to it.

no that's aight

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride
I refuse to believe that Bugs Bunny would be anything but a bottom.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

"what's up, Top?"

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHIYeHGjBHY/

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

LifeSunDeath posted:

If you cum, I cum.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

We used to get in massive fights with blotchy red faced Irish men who would insist on getting the Rock's tribal tattoo. Like what an insult to his heritage, dude, come on. But this one is sooooo creepy. Everyone knows those are for his children!!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

EL BROMANCE posted:

Gonna rush THUG GIN to market before anyone else gets there.

I feel like that one may be a human trafficking marker when taken as whole.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

I somehow missed the caption at the top and was going to ask how poor AJ managed to die three times :gonk:

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Shoehead posted:

We used to get in massive fights with blotchy red faced Irish men who would insist on getting the Rock's tribal tattoo. Like what an insult to his heritage, dude, come on.

fwiw, The Rock's tattoo isn't actually a traditional samoan tatau, which would go from his waist to his knees. that particular tattoo is one that you do not loving get, period, unless you literally live in samoa, know a traditional samoan artist, and have been cleared to get one by samoan elders that you're close to. given The Rock is a second-generation immigrant who has spent most of his life in the US, this would be sort of difficult for him, notwithstanding the fact that this kind of tattoo is both incomprehensibly painful (they don't use a tattoo gun, they use a tattoo comb made out of bone that they hammer into your skin) and can take weeks to finish.

instead, The Rock's tattoo is a modern-style tattoo that just has tatau-influenced patterns in it, pretty similar to... the wide bulk of tribal tattoos that blotchy Irish men get. it would really only be weird because it's very recognizable as being his specific tattoo.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

WeedlordGoku69 posted:

kind of tattoo is both incomprehensibly painful (they don't use a tattoo gun, they use a tattoo comb made out of bone that they hammer into your skin)

If it's anything like tebori(Japanese version of the au that is used for the actual poking) it actually is wayyyyyy less painful than a traditional tattoo machine. Except for the white pigment, holy balls that part did hurt.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

https://twitter.com/JESnowden/status/1323847189853069312

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

if you can't tell what it is at all, but it's a huge mess covering a body region, must be a good tattoo!

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

Johnny Truant posted:

If it's anything like tebori(Japanese version of the au that is used for the actual poking) it actually is wayyyyyy less painful than a traditional tattoo machine. Except for the white pigment, holy balls that part did hurt.

I’m pretty sure white is universally the most recognized painful, but that’s because it’s usually for highlights at the end when your body hates you and you thought you were finally done.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

I’m pretty sure white is universally the most recognized painful, but that’s because it’s usually for highlights at the end when your body hates you and you thought you were finally done.

Yeah, when Mitsu was done with everything but the white he was getting the ink ready and was like "so... this is the last colour, the white. It will hurt more because I have to.. how to put it, get the pigment in deeper" and he was not lying, hoooooooly balls. His tebori-white has held better than any white I've gotten from any other artist with a machine too, it's loving bonkers.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

LifeSunDeath posted:

if you can't tell what it is at all, but it's a huge mess covering a body region, must be a good tattoo!

Is it a samurai helmet?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

WeedlordGoku69 posted:

fwiw, The Rock's tattoo isn't actually a traditional samoan tatau, which would go from his waist to his knees.

Is that what these lads have going on?

not that I'm saying this is the thread for those tattoos, as we can see from a few posts up there's no shortage of professional MMA fighters with dire tattoos to go around

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Scratch Monkey posted:

Is it a samurai helmet?

It might be but my first thought was 'an oven/incinerator with the door open' for some reason. IDK it's a squarish shape with segments that looks like it's full of flames.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

SneezeOfTheDecade posted:

I somehow missed the caption at the top and was going to ask how poor AJ managed to die three times :gonk:

Oh, that's easy: he's Hades's son.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Scratch Monkey posted:

Is it a samurai helmet?

I'm pretty sure it's his head.