Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Chicken, fries, lemonade,
Gays will hasten judgement day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Jonathan Fisk posted:

i'd kill my gay son for waffle fries

the real good poo poo is their breakfast

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
My old lesbian roommate in college boycotted Chick Fil A and Nestle so any time I wanted like a Crunch bar or a chicken sandy I'd have to eat it somewhere on campus instead of bringing it home

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot
My old roommate was a lesbian and loving loved chik fil a and I refused to go there,it was funny, and ironic

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Troy Queef posted:

the real good poo poo is their breakfast

Not since they got rid of the spicy chicken biscuit :smith:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if you live in New York City there are at least two dozen places to get a far better fried chicken sandwich and none of them are a Christian extremist fundamentalist let’s electroshock torture the balls of gay kids fast food chain

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Taintrunner posted:

if you live in New York City there are at least two dozen places to get a far better fried chicken sandwich and none of them are a Christian extremist fundamentalist let’s electroshock torture the balls of gay kids fast food chain

The homophobia is kind of a secret sauce

It's forbidden fruit

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Can't people who don't hate gays just eat somewhere else? I mean I'm not the most familiar with American fast food distribution but my enduring takeaway from the time I've spent there is that you can't walk five feet without ending up in a place selling fried animal parts

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Crane Fist posted:

Can't people who don't hate gays just eat somewhere else? I mean I'm not the most familiar with American fast food distribution but my enduring takeaway from the time I've spent there is that you can't walk five feet without ending up in a place selling fried animal parts

the neogaf/Resetera crew are a fun gang because they literally refer to Obama like the WH40K God-King Emperor but also I don’t care about politics I want my tasty chicken sandwich

crapitalism has broken peoples brains

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

eat whatever the gently caress you want because ethical consumption and capitalism don't mix

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

get that OUT of my face posted:

eat whatever the gently caress you want because ethical consumption and capitalism don't mix

Chain restaurants are absolutely worse than the alternatives

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

hackbunny posted:

Chain restaurants are absolutely worse than the alternatives

Sure, but only if you are talking about the taste, otherwise it doesn't matter, at all.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
People have conveniently adapted to the idea that because ethical purism is impossible, they can act as unethically as they want without agitating their conscience.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
what if the gay people being electroshocked are into it???

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Sure, but only if you are talking about the taste, otherwise it doesn't matter, at all.

How about making your own drat food like a normal person in the world.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

steinrokkan posted:

I do. I also have a variety of tastes. Sometimes a chicken sandwich from a chain restaurant meets my needs, sometimes it doesn't.

OmanyteJackson
Mar 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

steinrokkan posted:

People have conveniently adapted to the idea that because ethical purism is impossible, they can act as unethically as they want without agitating their conscience.

It's not convenient it's a coping mechanism. for an individual, the most ethical thing to do is to kick the bucket.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

steinrokkan posted:

You aren't wrong, but thinking you're morally superior because you don't eat at a fast food restaurant that doesn't have many locations outside of the south and midwest just makes you asinine.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

steinrokkan posted:

gently caress you dad i want pizza

nah
Mar 16, 2009

i like that whenevr i go to Chick Fil A, the workers don't seem to be completely empty dead vessels of flesh unlike literally every single other chain restaurant. do they treat their employees well or something

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

nah posted:

i like that whenevr i go to Chick Fil A, the workers don't seem to be completely empty dead vessels of flesh unlike literally every single other chain restaurant. do they treat their employees well or something
They're filled with the Holy Spirit.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

nah posted:

No, they just force them to act that way.

In-n-Out is the semi-progressive fast food choice, they actually pay well (well, for fast food at least) and have benefits and poo poo for their employees.

But also sonic_no_ethical_consumption.jpg

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

nah posted:

no but they hire from two demographics: working class minorities for the cooking and white Christian teenagers from the suburbs who work there because they're guaranteed Sunday with their church youth groups xtreme teen bible study group. the latter are naturally enthusiastic and pliable for obvious reasons, the principal one being unlike most low wage workers they seem to be widely subsidized in some way, or maybe it's just cultural because that obviously doesn't explain day shift staff

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

chik fil a employees are generally self-selected from the most cultish evangelicals

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

WampaLord posted:

No, they just force them to act that way.

In-n-Out is the semi-progressive fast food choice, they actually pay well (well, for fast food at least) and have benefits and poo poo for their employees.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!

I was wrong, they like wrestling, gently caress them forever :v:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

WampaLord posted:

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!

I was wrong, they like wrestling, gently caress them forever :v:

?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-meaning-of-Stone-Cold-Steve-Austins-3-16

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Goon project, create a modern and progressive chicken company

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

steinrokkan posted:

Funny how that works, isn't it

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Yeah I know, Austin 3:16 is my favorite promo. John 3:16 is an actual bible verse though. Maybe younger posters don't remember when JOHN 3:16 signs were loving everywhere in the 90s?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Peanut President posted:

Yeah I know, Austin 3:16 is my favorite promo. John 3:16 is an actual bible verse though. Maybe younger posters don't remember when JOHN 3:16 signs were loving everywhere in the 90s?

I'm Jewish, my Bible knowledge is pretty bad.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
It's whatever. They were a huge meme in the day, that's why he referenced it in the bit.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Gay people eat at a chik fil a - morally abhorrent. How could they betray their own kind
A GOP congressman that actively votes for homophobic laws sent a bunch of women dick picks - Defend this man. He deserves it

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

no-one can resist THE GRIFT
https://twitter.com/Racismdogowners/status/1007260561837568001

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Racism dog doesn't see color, but don't get him started on Islam

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Taintrunner posted:

people from NYC are incapable of shutting up about where they live lol

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Finicums Wake posted:

people from NYC are incapable of shutting up about where they live lol

yeah it’s a good city OP sorry not sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy