Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
them silicone ones are swell y'all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
That poo poo for real looks like it is served with contempt and a cigarette burn

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

you are a good shrimp

LogicalFallacy
Nov 16, 2015

Wrecking hell's shit since 1993

How does one gently caress up saimin that badly?

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Haifisch posted:

No chicken rules.

I actually bought these out of morbid curiousity. The time has come.

The Chickencheez-it has a bag inside the bag. For some reason. There's a distinct cheez-it smell, which is probably a good sign?

The cheez-it smell vanished sometime during baking, although these still smell a bit cheesier than normal chicken tenders.

Taste-wise, these are actually pretty good. It's more of a smokey cheese undertone than overwhelmingly cheez-it, and the meat seems fairly high-quality for frozen chicken. Would buy again if they weren't so expensive.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
here have a glazed donut stuffed with eggs and ham

Aesop Poprock has a new favorite as of 06:57 on Mar 25, 2017

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Aesop Poprock posted:

here have a glazed donut stuffed with eggs and ham

Again, you have to stop hotlinking images, because they break immediately. Use imgur.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

God I'm so hungry right now

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

cash crab posted:

Again, you have to stop hotlinking images, because they break immediately. Use imgur.

yeah what the gently caress is causing that anyway? I fixed it but hotlinking was fine for like 5 years or so

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Aesop Poprock posted:

yeah what the gently caress is causing that anyway? I fixed it but hotlinking was fine for like 5 years or so

HTTPS is enforced now, because it's good for you.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Why have you done such a thing?!

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
There are some fruits that go well with cheeses and deli meats

Watermelon is not one of them.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
No pizza rules, you say

I invoke watermelon rules.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
This is an affront unto God.

Still, no pizza rules. :colbert:

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
That indeed is a "no" pizza, and there fore it follows the "no" pizza rules.

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014
The measure of our society lies not in how we honor our finest pizzas, but in how we treat our lowest pizzas.

By which I mean burn it all down and kindle the flames of righteous pizza rules on the smouldering dying embers of this no pizza rules nonsense.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I can't handle this. :tbear:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Imagine biting into that insanely hot watermelon straight out of the oven.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Sakurazuka posted:

Imagine biting into that insanely hot watermelon straight out of the oven.

No.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Hot watermelon juice dribbling down my chin, like sweet magma gradually oozing its way down to my torso where it burns my chest hair, the scents combining to form a sickly pungent miasma. As the concoction overwhelms me and I fade into the unknown, I hear the echo of familiar words somehow comforting and dreadful at the same time.

'No pizza rules...'

twoday
May 4, 2005

el dingo posted:

There are some fruits that go well with cheeses and deli meats

Watermelon is not one of them.

yet cantaloupe is

we are a fickle species

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I think a better meal would be picking up the chunks of watermelon off the ground after it got obliterated from a .44 magnum.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

If it gets ants on it, hey, just extra protein.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!
Given that my wife's family likes putting chili powder on watermelon and eating it, I could totally see them really enjoying some version of this with chili P, limes, and perhaps some casero cheese or something.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Picnic Princess posted:

If it gets ants on it, hey, just extra protein.

texture

Biscuit Joiner
May 18, 2008
Last year I had a bunch of tiny ants in my kitchen cabinet. I didn't realize it until I was eating a bowl of cereal and noticed the ants swimming around in the milk. I finished eating it, I had already made it halfway through anyway.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Panfilo posted:

Given that my wife's family likes putting chili powder on watermelon and eating it, I could totally see them really enjoying some version of this with chili P, limes, and perhaps some casero cheese or something.

Lime and chili powder goes with everything though.

Pepperoni pizza toppings, not so much.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Biscuit Joiner posted:

Last year I had a bunch of tiny ants in my kitchen cabinet. I didn't realize it until I was eating a bowl of cereal and noticed the ants swimming around in the milk. I finished eating it, I had already made it halfway through anyway.

Extra protein.

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

breichfast

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Panfilo posted:

My gf is Sri Lankan and there was a snack they'd buy there as kids that is just slices of pineapple with chili powder which is apparently amazing.
Also watermelon goes quite well with prosciutto, it's a pretty classic canapé I think.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Biscuit Joiner posted:

Reminds me of the time I poured a big bowl of cereal, and then a second later a good dozen terrified carpenter ants emerged from the cereal and ran like mad.

cohsae posted:

My gf is Sri Lankan and there was a snack they'd buy there as kids that is just slices of pineapple with chili powder which is apparently amazing.

I like pineapple sprinkled with cinnamon, yum yum.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I was living at a wildlife rehab off the grid in the forest in Belize, and some of the other volunteers bought supplies to make rice krispie squares as a treat for the group.

The night of, they pulled out the bag of marshmallows, and found it crawling with army ants inside. The type that have extremely painful bites.

Instead of giving up, they guy washed the marshmallows off in the sink and washed all the ants down the drain, except for a few that got on the counter that had to be cut in half with a steak knife because you can't friggin crush the things, they're practically immortal.

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

This is a soup, and imagine it makes a satisfying plop when you put some in a bowl.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Lonely Virgil posted:

This is a soup, and imagine it makes a satisfying plop when you put some in a bowl.

That's a pasta sauce my friend.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

My first reaction was
"Oh cool tripe"

Is that supposed to be a tomatoless bolognese because i see some meat but no sauce
Whats with the big onion chunks
Why the different size of conchiglie

E:looking again its mixed conchiglie and macaroni
Why

Its such an inoffensive carb overload but i still ask why

Rigged Death Trap has a new favorite as of 01:15 on Mar 26, 2017

twoday
May 4, 2005

Panfilo posted:

Russians pickle everything, not just cabbage and cucumbers, but also fruits such as apples. I was invited to a Russian BBQ and unwittingly served pickled watermelon many years ago. I will never forget the confusing odor, the mismatch of salt and sweet, the rubbery texture, the disappointment and revulsion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

Rigged Death Trap posted:

My first reaction was
"Oh cool tripe"

Is that supposed to be a tomatoless bolognese because i see some meat but no sauce
Whats with the big onion chunks
Why the different size of conchiglie

E:looking again its mixed conchiglie and macaroni
Why

Its such an inoffensive carb overload but i still ask why

There's potato and corn, too.