Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Volkerball posted:

hey boner confessor don't stalk and doxx forums posters imo

if you google "eripsa" his name is all over the place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
If you guys want a real adventure try and find the D&D moderator that rhymes with "McCain"

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
tipping is bad because it encourages and allows people to stay in the service industry, the worst of industries

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

tipping is bad because it encourages and allows people to stay in the service industry, the worst of industries

According to this documentary waiting tables is actually cool and good, op.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

retail is worse

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
i tip everything, teapots, waiters, cows, im unstoppable

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I tip only one thing

my impeccable fedora

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Tesseraction posted:

I tip only one thing

my impeccable fedora

hark! it is the quadruple guillotine

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i tip my chickens for every egg

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
I know I've said it over an over again but I can't wait til theres some sort of automated bar where STEMlords and general assholes can get their drinks from a robot so the chaff can get separated from the wheat.

Please have a Star Trek TNG replicator make you a round so I don't have to waste my time with you.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
wait what stemlords do you have to deal with in boone

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Also the idea of a dude trying to buy a lady a drink in an egalitarian robot utopia and having to shuffle through what amounts to a line at a post office makes me smile

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Today on the Subway I saw a man tackled to the ground by police and then a bystander help the police handcuff him.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

The Muppets On PCP posted:

wait what stemlords do you have to deal with in boone

Do you think the University only awards Weed Growing Interdisciplinary Studies or what

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

mooyashi posted:

I know I've said it over an over again but I can't wait til theres some sort of automated bar where STEMlords and general assholes can get their drinks from a robot so the chaff can get separated from the wheat.

Please have a Star Trek TNG replicator make you a round so I don't have to waste my time with you.

when that happens aren't you gonna be out of a job

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i saw a guy in a full batman costume get accosted by security for shoplifting once

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
my father got chased through a park at night by a guy in a batman costume, i don't think it was the same person but it was in the 80s so maybe it was his dad

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Maybe it was Batman

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Avshalom posted:

my father got chased through a park at night by a guy in a batman costume, i don't think it was the same person but it was in the 80s so maybe it was his dad

Is your dad the Riddler, or perhaps Egghead?

Because that would help explain the story.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Wait Chickens... Eggs... Australia.

Avshalom have you checked the books in your house they may possibly reveal a secret entrance to a lair.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
I doxxed your dad, Av:

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
my father is the ultimate batman villain, occupy wall street

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Avshalom posted:

my father is the ultimate batman villain, occupy wall street

bane rules gently caress the haters

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

syscall girl posted:

bane rules gently caress the haters

"Take controooool of your chicken coop!"

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

mooyashi posted:

Do you think the University only awards Weed Growing Interdisciplinary Studies or what

advanced banjo technologies

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
they actually have a nascar archive in the library

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Bachelor of Moonshine Science

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Bachelor of Arts in Resenting Urban Centers

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Is this place in Appalachia I was just trusting the banjo thing

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

The Muppets On PCP posted:

they actually have a nascar archive in the library

Richard Petty Chair of Car Physics?

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

pangstrom posted:

Is this place in Appalachia I was just trusting the banjo thing

http://www.collections.library.appstate.edu/stockcar

Horseshoe theory posted:

he gifted them one of his cars but it's in storage

The Muppets On PCP fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Jan 10, 2017

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Horseshoe theory posted:

The Dale Earnhardt Library of Intimidation

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Did that reference go over everyone's head

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
I laughed at this part: "Unfortunately, much of value in documenting the sport is being lost because of its lack of a written history."

I mean, I'm squinting a bit but it's like it's some primitive civilization or something.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
imo the funniest thing about tiny bronto denying she's a slashie rereg is that she understands slashie has an awful rep but she's not trying to change her posting style with her new, equally disliked account

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

boner confessor posted:

imo the funniest thing about tiny bronto denying she's a slashie rereg is that she understands slashie has an awful rep but she's not trying to change her posting style with her new, equally disliked account

tb isnt slashie

also kind of racist to assume POC women are all the same poster

:yikes:

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

boner confessor posted:

Can you just restrict yourself to posting about urban planning and how your daughter manages to own you mercilessly on a daily if not hourly basis?

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
no, i'm liking this new narrative that tiny bronto is being unfairly harassed and gangstalked via mod-led conspiracy

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

boner confessor posted:

no, i'm liking this new narrative that tiny bronto is being unfairly harassed and gangstalked via mod-led conspiracy

Well, it's true, I'm afraid, and I'm glad you'll be eagerly cheering on the doxxing because of some inane grudge from LF.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
that's the second time today someone's accused me of doxxing when pointing out a poster's reputation

• Locked thread