Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
My team is a drat dumpster fire. A dumpster fire that was 10-3 in the regular season last year........since then 1-7 loving christ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants
I just noticed that the Salary Cap numbers looks weird for a couple teams including my own (Second Round Kickers).

It says I have $3 of space available but it also says my salaries total $246 so what gives?

Concord Concordes and Hawk Hunters also seem to have a phantom dollar.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Thats weird. Is it set up as "Must be below 250 for salary" which doesn't include the $250 number?

Will look at it in a minute.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I haven't looked but I suspect it's because of rounding. Players on your IR cost exactly half their salary, but the UI is probably rounding odd dollars down or up inconsistently.

e. Yeah. Sims is on my IR for $9, which means he costs $4.50 of cap. The UI is showing I have a salary of $244, but really it's $244.50, and it shows I have $5 of cap space, but really it's $5.50. So fifty cents is always being rounded down for display.

I just verified the totals, too. My regular non-IR non-taxi guys have salaries totaling $240.

e2. Second Round Kickers have regular salaries totaling $245, plus $3 on IR, for a total of $246.50. That leaves $3.50 of cap space, which the UI shows as $3.

Leperflesh fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Oct 20, 2016

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
Okay that makes sense.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Oh thank god I forgot all about looking into this.

Also: Chen I have no idea what happened to your team. You shouldnt be losing like this.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Stevie Lee posted:

RIP shady RIP my season

fucker got injured in practice yesterday

let's see how loving Zach Zenner does as a #1 fantasy RB

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
You deserve that after you posted he was done, then Shady came back in for another 65 and a TD.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Shady will be fine

I hope

Please

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I cant move Doctson from the taxi squad to IR can I? The app doesnt seem to allow it.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I'm guessing you need a roster slot open to do it, yeah.

Anyone want Lacy? Several of you have IR slots open. I want to put Reshad Jones onto IR and trade Lacy, if I can. Lacy might be back in time to matter during our late season/playoffs, but probably he's a stash for next year.

I want RB or QB depth, and/or draft picks for him.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Lacy is bad

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bbKf3VSiB0

This is the usage one should expect when he's healthy. He is effective.

Also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj3f9JdcsDg&t=45s

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
He may not have a job in a month.

If you want RB depth, then go ahead and keep him!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I want to. I need a third IR slot, though. :(

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001

Spermy Smurf posted:

Oh thank god I forgot all about looking into this.

Also: Chen I have no idea what happened to your team. You shouldnt be losing like this.

ALL THE RBS ARE DEAD. No seriously I am starting Ajayi and Ivory this week. Losing Watt for the season isn't helping either considering he would be expected to sit top 25 in overall scoring and a +++ in positional value.

Leper I got you top of mind if I lose this week.

Chen Kenichi fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Oct 23, 2016

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I dropped Ajayai earlier this year when he lost the starting job to a rookie. No, not Drake, the other guy. No, not Foster.... the other guy.

Ajayai was 4th on the depth chart and now people think he gonna ball out.

Leper will drop Lacy at year end anyway, he cant afford him. Just wait and bid in the low teens with the rest of us once Ty and Kniles take Lacys job.

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
Oh I dont think that at all, but he was the only RB that I could even feasibly start with any sort of expectations when I picked him up. 205 was the fluke game, now here comes stat lines of 15/39/0 ahead

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Lacy is literally cj spiller on a 2-3 year tape delay. Yeah he was good in 2014 but that's forever ago in running back years

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
These morning games really blow. I was going to tinker with my lineup and swap out a few guys fifty times but now I cant.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Landon Collins just fisted my team.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Two ints including a pick six plus a bunch of tackles will do that, yeah. When are the rams gonna roll out Goff?

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Spermy Smurf posted:

I dropped Ajayai earlier this year when he lost the starting job to a rookie. No, not Drake, the other guy. No, not Foster.... the other guy.

Ajayai was 4th on the depth chart and now people think he gonna ball out.

gently caress.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I ould have done the same, though. Ajayi looked.real bad and the fins were desperate to find a good free agent after they let miller go. So it sure didn't seem like ajayi was gonna work out.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Bradford: -1.5
West: 1
Matthews: 2.5

Double gently caress.

I may not even break 50 this week.

Edit: The only player who has outplayed the bench for me so far is my CB. Swap anyone starting with any bench player and I would be better off. Frick.

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Oct 23, 2016

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Gonna get smoked due to the 6.8 combined points from my WR duo of ARob and Cooper. Nice

therealVECNAmfers
Aug 24, 2016

Undead Overlard
Woke up this morning and already had 36 pts.. pretty sweet!

Now if I could just figure out how to break the combined 20pt barrier with my RB's. What a bunch of turdsluts.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
I'm hoping Lamar Miller lays an egg tonight

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I'm hoping it's a golden egg and it hatches and it's full of fantasy football points.

Honestly though I don't know if 15 points is super likely, against the Denver D. He put up less than 3 points against the Vikings, and has only scored 15 or more once this year, against the Colts last week. 8 points is entirely possible and I'll consider 15 to be a really really good outcome.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
division 1 is garbage

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Just sent the email: I'm claiming Devontae Booker off of Ash Ketchum's taxi squad.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
I'm an idiot for not trying to do that last week

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
We should put something in the rules that anyone being claimed via taxi squad is ineligible to be traded away either.

Because I'd be tempted to trade for Booker so Ash gets something for it but that's a dirty move.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I figured I'd offer a trade if he moved him off the practice squad, but then I realized he's already got David Johnson, C.J. Anderson, Christine Michael, and Melvin Gordon at RB. He can start Booker over one of them if he wants to keep Booker, but that's obviously tanking his points this week. I'm not sure what I could reasonably have offered in a trade, either.

And yeah, probably you shouldn't be able to trade a player after he's been claimed. I think that's vaguely implied by the wording of the rules, but it's not stated explicitly.

Any objections? If not, I can update the taxi squad rules accordingly. I'll give everyone a week to comment.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

I think that makes sense

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love

Stevie Lee posted:

I'm an idiot for not trying to do that last week

Same.

Swarmin Swedes
Oct 22, 2008

Leperflesh posted:

Just sent the email: I'm claiming Devontae Booker off of Ash Ketchum's taxi squad.

I'll start him.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Boooo. I hope you lose this week because you started him over one of your ridiculous stable of superstars. :(

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

By the way:

Titoons: Taliaferro played, he has to come off your IR slot. Probably he wasn't eligible this week at all, since he wouldn't have been Out or on IR if he actually saw the field.
Brick squad: Donte Moncrief is now Q, so he's gotta come off IR at least temporarily.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
okay I'll just swap him with another injured receiver lol