Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

https://twitter.com/WojVerticalNBA/status/878060616266784768

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/RealSkipBayless/status/878029852174987265

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

This feels right

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Stop being reasonable, Skip!!

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.

R.D. Mangles posted:

lol the bulls aren't going to loving buy out wade, they'll let him "mentor" the young guys, wade is going to be sitting on the bench in a loving lawn chair by the end of the season counting his money

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

R.D. Mangles posted:

AND THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE A loving SECOND BECAUSE OF CAM PAYNE ARE YOU loving KIDDING ME

Uh, actually, they got the Kings second round pick in the Luol Deng trade

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The pacers will have to package leaf with George to dump him

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy
OG to okc please

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Since a bunch of local media is friends with Paxson, they're all trying to push this trade as a good thing for the Bulls. David Kaplan is telling people that Michael Jordan wouldn't be available at 16 so it didn't matter if they traded it with Butler.

Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne

cravius posted:

OG to okc please

all the injured knee guys. get in here, injured knee men.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

euphronius posted:

The pacers will have to package leaf with George to dump him

Lmao I was just thinking this.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Overloving his son seems to be a generous take on it.

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

Cool Buff Man posted:

Danny would have selected Tatum with the first pick, so he traded down. I don't really agree but if he was going to select Tatum it was the best thing to do

Porzingis, Phil wanted way too much and had no intentions of trading him

Butler - I don't think they view him as solving their biggest issues (rebounding, interior defense) and I also 100% believe the Bulls wanted Kris Dunn as badly, Vivek badly, as they did the year before. Again, I wouldn't have been mad if they got him, but not the biggest deal that they didn't

George - Pacers have no leverage and he's going to LA, they shouldn't cough up a lot for him

I'm a huge Duke fan but Ainge wanting to take Tatum over Fultz is insane

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
The Bulls wanted Dunn so bad last year I always assumed he was on their team.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Saw a still of TJ and white dudes should probalby shave their pits

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

Whoever wanted info on Patton, here's Givony's breakdown.

https://twitter.com/DraftExpress/status/878061036762353664

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

cravius posted:

OG to okc please

If there's one thing they're missing it's a defensive wing who can't shoot

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

R.D. Mangles posted:

lol the bulls aren't going to loving buy out wade, they'll let him "mentor" the young guys, wade is going to be sitting on the bench in a loving lawn chair by the end of the season counting his money

They'll buy him out during the season because it'll save Reinsdorf a few bucks to spend on the White Sox. But they'll keep him to start the season because it's tough to sell tickets marketing Kris Dunn and the slam dunk champ maybe back by January.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

cravius posted:

OG to okc please

I didn't see him play because he got injured but I heard him described as "Roberson but bigger."

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Lockback posted:

?

Uh ok. Maybe the Bulls forced the Wolves to waste this pick.

Maybe we're trading him for Paul George

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

The root of Skip Bayless's toddler permanence pathologies explained, Daddy went for cigarettes when he was 4 and never came back

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Cool Buff Man posted:

Danny would have selected Tatum with the first pick, so he traded down. I don't really agree but if he was going to select Tatum it was the best thing to do

Porzingis, Phil wanted way too much and had no intentions of trading him

Butler - I don't think they view him as solving their biggest issues (rebounding, interior defense) and I also 100% believe the Bulls wanted Kris Dunn as badly, Vivek badly, as they did the year before. Again, I wouldn't have been mad if they got him, but not the biggest deal that they didn't

George - Pacers have no leverage and he's going to LA, they shouldn't cough up a lot for him

I can't get by your first sentence . You are a cool dude tho so you are right let's move on :hf:

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Adun posted:

I'm a huge Duke fan but Ainge wanting to take Tatum over Fultz is insane

It's the one part I 100% don't agree with. I wanted Fultz. The rest I can understand even if your kneejerk reaction is "I want a star right now"

Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne

Rick posted:

I didn't see him play because he got injured but I heard him described as "Roberson but bigger."

good, roberson's about to be overpaid, want those thick legs in okc

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

yikes, skip

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
I know nothing about college ball is the guy that the Bucks are expected to take any good?

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

euphronius posted:

I can't get by your first sentence . You are a cool dude tho so you are right let's move on :hf:

It's true. He would have selected Jackson with the third if he was planning on trading it. I think he's 100% wrong but the proof is there in the selection. But anyways I look forward to seeing how our rookies develop, we should both be excited

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Explains a lot to be honest

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

MourningView posted:

Why? He's the 16th pick, you don't necessarily need a starter there

Yeah I guess. I figured they were set with a backup big man in Dieng, too, but it turns out he played way more 4 than 5 last year

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

man shut up cal

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

https://twitter.com/WojVerticalNBA/status/878061793146527748

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

It is the project big man avalanche

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

IcePhoenix posted:

Between the two I'd probably take Leaf but I wouldn't hate Giles on the chance they can fix his knees

well if you fix his knees all you have to worry about is him showing mediocre instincts and no skill

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
That is really high.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

I really like Collins.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Was Giles supposed to be gone by now?

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

Jota posted:

well if you fix his knees all you have to worry about is him showing mediocre instincts and no skill

He has four very basic post moves, he's basically a wunderkind

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Niwrad posted:

Since a bunch of local media is friends with Paxson, they're all trying to push this trade as a good thing for the Bulls. David Kaplan is telling people that Michael Jordan wouldn't be available at 16 so it didn't matter if they traded it with Butler.

gently caress EVERYONE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Declan MacManus posted:

man shut up cal

The most moral man in college sports

• Locked thread