Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Smugworth)
Do u eat eggs
gently caress off Derpies
What an eggcellent thread
Goku fusion dancing with an egg
CHICKEN CAME FIRST
View Results

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Another Official GBS Egg Thread for Egg Related Posting on Eggs success story :hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Smugworth posted:

This is the only good thread in GBS

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I heard this is where to post if I want Smugworth to suck the poo poo out of my rear end in a top hat.

Get started papi.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

That is definitely NOT the kind of egg enthusiast community we're trying to foster here, Wendeggee

pacerwpg
Apr 18, 2023
Very disappointed with the level of disrespect being shown for this thread elsewhere in the forum.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the best revenge is living well, and what better way to do that than having an egg or three

pacerwpg
Apr 18, 2023
I have 34 eggs in the fridge, gonna have to hit it hard

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Egg fact: 34 extra large eggs contain approximately 740 grams of protein

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

did you know that tomato and egg is the official meal of communism? also it’s delicious

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Chipotle Tabasco sauce owns on eggs. Original owns as well. Try them both!

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

Eggs with potato farls, a good combo

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy
Highly recommend eggs arzak, which is just a different method of poaching eggs using clingfilm. Simply cut a portion of clingfilm, place over a ramekin or other vessel large enough to hold your egg, brush with oil and season. Crack egg into position, pull the edges together to create a little parcel and remove all air. Tie loose plastic ends into a knot or you can use a separate piece of clingfilm to secure your parcel. Boil for 4 minutes and remove from heat, you have a perfectly poached soft yolk egg.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I put hot sauce (sometimes extremely hot) on my eggs, but only if they're scrambled or omlette'd

thinking about joining a hot sauce cult

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

FlapYoJacks posted:

Have you tried Louisiana style sauce on eggs? There's a certain sweet heat that really takes the eggs to another level

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

FlapYoJacks posted:

The new Tequila Lime Cholula is very tasty on almost anything else but not a complimentary flavor profile for eggs sadly.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

The new Tequila Lime Cholula is very tasty on almost anything else but not a complimentary flavor profile for eggs sadly.

I kinda want to try it on a chorizo egg burrito and see how that goes

pacerwpg
Apr 18, 2023
i'm not a fan of regular tabasco so I was pleasantly surprised by the chipotle one. Very tasty.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I've been cooking my eggs in zindrew chili oil for a couple months now. The x batch extra hot is also really good.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Smugworth posted:

I've been cooking my eggs in zindrew chili oil for a couple months now. The x batch extra hot is also really good.

does cooking eggs in that oil imbue the resulting cooked eggs with epic spiciness? big if so

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
add some sauce on top of the spicy oil method and we're cooking with gas now buddy

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

The oil is more like a slurry of spices and chili and MSG and the eggs are fully imbued upon exiting the pan

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

runny fried eggs w/ chili crisp

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

i ate leftover pancakes and pizza for breakfast but maybe i should fry an egg for lunch

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Breakfast tacos with egg, sausage, cheese, refried beans, potato's, and copious amounts of hot sauce. Digging my first bottle of Cholula verde

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Poached eggs are overrated

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Disclaimer on anything I say about hot sauces: My dumb tongue can’t process capsaicin. I can only go off of flavor, but spice doesn’t register. It’s a dumb party trick and nothing more.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Space Kablooey posted:

Poached eggs are overrated

Controversial opinion, but I kind of agree, my enjoyment of a poached egg typically coincides with how much hollandaise is dumped on top

Smugworth fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Jun 26, 2023

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

FlapYoJacks posted:

Disclaimer on anything I say about hot sauces: My dumb tongue can’t process capsaicin. I can only go off of flavor, but spice doesn’t register. It’s a dumb party trick and nothing more.

What about your other mucus membranes like can you rub a habanero on your taint and nothing happens

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Can I rub a habanero on your taint

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

FlapYoJacks posted:

are you a bird? or perhaps some kind of bird man?

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

bird with big dick posted:

Can I rub a habanero on your taint

Only if you pay extra. :colbert:

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Dick Fontaine posted:

are you a bird? or perhaps some kind of bird man?

Jury’s still out.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

it might surprise poached egg crew to learn that frying things in butter adds flavor that boiling in water does not

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
what about boiling them in butter

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

made an omelet(te) for lunch

browned some chopped red onion for 5 min, then 2 fork-whisked eggs into the skillet with a healthy dose of ground black pepper. flipped, tossed in the onion and 2 slices of cheddar with some salt and pep, folded, ate. simple and nice.

no butter this time, just a couple taps of the PAM olive oil spray

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

AARD VARKMAN posted:

then you're on your way to enjoying a really rich tasting ripper my dude

Dr Spangle
Jul 31, 2022
anyone here know how to turn an egg inside out without breaking the shell? accidentally bought inside out eggs

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

AARD VARKMAN posted:

I do have an entire jar of ghee

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

poverty goat posted:

it might surprise poached egg crew to learn that frying things in butter adds flavor that boiling in water does not

you can poach eggs in butter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Dr Spangle posted:

anyone here know how to turn an egg inside out without breaking the shell? accidentally bought inside out eggs

yeah, you just spin them around really fast