Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's worth it for everybody who calls in audibly drinking or doing drugs imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

It's still a good show and way more like the wild west early days. Ben and Jeff together on it are good.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

trying to jack off posted:

the next 2 giant bomb hires will be whoever has the most medals from imp zone game club and whoever beat the most games in 2018 respectively

finally some diversity hires...

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.

Sharkopath posted:

It's still a good show and way more like the wild west early days. Ben and Jeff together on it are good.

Jeff and Ben are good and cool but goddamn, every other question is some lame business rear end question about whether or not x is going to come to y console. That poo poo is hella easy to figure out as long as you're not brain dead. I want to hear Jeff tell stories about living in the middle of nowhere with a couple of random coeds.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
Abby is a small innocent child who has not been sullied with knowledge of Fred Durst

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
visiting nyc and thinking of catching an improv show. anyone know what group abby's in?

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Squeezy Farm posted:

visiting nyc and thinking of catching an improv show. anyone know what group abby's in?

I forget which ensemble but I know they perform as part of megawatt at the magnet theater in Chelsea

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

AnElegantPeacock posted:

Jeff and Ben are good and cool but goddamn, every other question is some lame business rear end question about whether or not x is going to come to y console. That poo poo is hella easy to figure out as long as you're not brain dead. I want to hear Jeff tell stories about living in the middle of nowhere with a couple of random coeds.

they'll never get stuff as good as the hotspot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDk-4cc_WkU

just people putting on wierd skits and stuff for their entertainment and to get on the show. A different time...

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

giantbomb tv is extremely good

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i see rorie in one of those screenshots so it can't be that good

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
a rorie/brad ql was posted today

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I watched a bit of it and its them complaining about ffxv as too simple and dymb boyband. Also they say half life once at the start then talk about graphics settings and how they cant tell them apart.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

a rorie/brad ql was posted today

And a pc release of year+ old game. I didn't watch it but I have no doubt in my mind it's probabyl one of the worst videos they've ever made

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

And a pc release of year+ old game. I didn't watch it but I have no doubt in my mind it's probabyl one of the worst videos they've ever made

Its boring as hell

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

saw Random PC Game: Daggerfall as a poll option on GBTV and realized i'd never seen it before, and its great
https://www.giantbomb.com/videos/random-pc-game-daggerfall-part-01/2300-4832/

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Just some casual racism towards the Japanese and not in that wacky way- the giant bomb forums

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

saw Random PC Game: Daggerfall as a poll option on GBTV and realized i'd never seen it before, and its great
https://www.giantbomb.com/videos/random-pc-game-daggerfall-part-01/2300-4832/

i think ive seen all the random pc game vids but theyre fantastic and i dont remember this one in particular so ill check it out tonight

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fluffdaddy posted:

Just some casual racism towards the Japanese and not in that wacky way- the giant bomb forums

thank god western indie snakeoil salesmen have discovered visual novels so they can strip all the soul from them while adding acceptable Fox Kids style art

THEY BROKE NEW GROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Anxiety Cat tier 1 - $500: receive authentic kidney stone removed from my cat, Tesla Einstein

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Fluffdaddy posted:

i cut it off but that post ends saying hes happy god of war is coming soon

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Rorie on the latest upf is in prime form.

So much so that the comments on the site turned on him lol

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Professor Latency posted:

https://cf-e2.streamablevideo.com/video/mp4/zxaq5.mp4?token=1521333260-sA4dKfUw1mMpO5t4jpZtYQQf4NZYNqTB2jp5WZoJFnw%3D

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Professor Latency posted:

anytime someone has something negative to say about rorie there's like a dozen ppl who post like "I need more Rorie in my life." or "Rorie is in top form, trolling everyone per yuge.Mwahaha." it's loving bizarre

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmao

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
Rorie is likely on the autism spectrum.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Mordiceius posted:

Rorie is likely on the autism spectrum.

out

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Haha

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

anytime someone has something negative to say about rorie there's like a dozen ppl who post like "I need more Rorie in my life." or "Rorie is in top form, trolling everyone per yuge.Mwahaha." it's loving bizarre

I am absolutely convinced that rorie comments on his own videos with alt accounts

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I am absolutely convinced that rorie comments on his own videos with alt accounts

its easier to be a community manager when you are the community

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

hmm. Well the dog rapist forums mod we employ is clearly a piece of poo poo, and he is unbearable to have around for any sort of video content. on the other hand, the surveymonkey thread he stickied last week shows a 98% approval rating, so we shall keep him

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

humanity loving sucks, he comments on every single video and theyre all like this

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

reminder that is is humanitys website http://artfyad.tumblr.com/

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the normal adult with 14000 posts on the giantbomb forums and the comments sections of their videos and draws a large amount of fan art

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Thought about this again

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

thank god western indie snakeoil salesmen have discovered visual novels so they can strip all the soul from them while adding acceptable Fox Kids style art

THEY BROKE NEW GROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!

But hey this one has gay men fetishized for straight white girls and this one here is about cats acting like people