Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

New (old) Splatoon map comes out at 10pm tonight but other than that, I'll keep playing Revelations 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Ni No Kuni 2. Want to get half way done with it this weekend, think I'm about a quarter of the way there (chapter 4).

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

runnin around in that Bloodborne tonight

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

spb posted:

Ni No Kuni 2. Want to get half way done with it this weekend, think I'm about a quarter of the way there (chapter 4).

There's 9 chapters in the game but they each take longer then the last if you're keeping up with your kingdom progress.. it's very satisfying

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Spoderman posted:

Going to play BOTW for the first time

Hell yeah

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i'm two days away from year 3 in stardew valley

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Kirby's Dream Land 2

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Telling myself I'm gonna start Sleeping Dogs again, still haven't beaten it

In reality will probably play lots of MWO because I'm a sucker for skinner boxes and stompy mechs

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
the al

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
wtf. how did i make that post. that isnt a game

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Spoderman posted:

I got a little softer on it after like 60 hours in (still loved it overall) but the Great Plateau/"tutorial" of BOTW especially is some of the finest gaming I've ever done in my life. It's way up there on my shortlist of games where I'd love to wipe my memory and play it again for the first time

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

mycophobia posted:

wtf. how did i make that post. that isnt a game

i just assumed it was some new indie game

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Was thinking about playing Path of Exile but probably not.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Spoderman posted:

Have fun playing one of the best games of the generation. Cheers

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Was thinking about playing Path of Exile but probably not.

The new league sounds like AIDS so Im waiting until the next one before taking a look again

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Trying out this free weekend ARMS demo. What a weird game; I'm not sure if I like it but the presentation/music is incredibly unique and slick . Kinda wanna buy it but probably not for $60

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ARMS is fun but I'm not really sure why I bought it and I barely ever play it. Good menu music st least. I main Twintelle

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

been getting an itch to play BF4 lately. im so sick of old ww1 &2 guns, its so nice to run around with cool looking modern ones that hold more than like 10 bullets

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They should make a new 2142 instead of Star Wars crap

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

They should make a new 2142 instead of Star Wars crap

i love seeing the iconic Star Wars locales, but not touching, as environmental destructibility goes against whatever nightmare Disney contracts they signed

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i played like 5 minutes of arms and i have no interest in it

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Ff15 comrades but hardly anyone seems to be online. Weird

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I ended up playing GTA5 last night. It's the first GTA I've spent any time with since Vice City. It's pretty fun so far.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

I ended up playing GTA5 last night. It's the first GTA I've spent any time with since Vice City. It's pretty fun so far.

I think it’s a great game.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

It certainly has a lot of variety.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I like GTA5 a lot

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

did some poly Bridge today and I'm not good at it and it makes me feel dumb

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

picked up Burnout Paradise Remastered last night, so that

its been so long since i've played this i forgot theres no race barriers, pretty wild

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lets get an imp gta online session sometime

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

FactsAreUseless posted:

What system? I'd like to get some people together to do the heists if you're on pc.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

been getting an itch to play BF4 lately. im so sick of old ww1 &2 guns, its so nice to run around with cool looking modern ones that hold more than like 10 bullets

Dude... no!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

tao of lmao posted:

What system? I'd like to get some people together to do the heists if you're on pc.
PC. I like the first-person option.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Continuing monster hunter world. I like the dual blades.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

FactsAreUseless posted:

PC. I like the first-person option.

Right on hopefully we can rob some banks some time.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Gamers trying to set up multiplayer seshes in Imp Zone is like craigs list gays looking for "Str9 bros"... Lmfao! Good luck kid.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wow this guy wants to give me a free copy of Killing Floor 1 (1997) if I play just one game of CSGO with him? This is awesome.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Gamers trying to set up multiplayer seshes in Imp Zone is like craigs list gays looking for "Str9 bros"... Lmfao! Good luck kid.

I’ll have you know I’ve played upwards of five (5) multiplayer games with other imps.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I play FGs and Splatoon 2 with Pimp Zone homies almost every day.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Wow this guy wants to give me a free copy of Killing Floor 1 (1997) if I play just one game of CSGO with him? This is awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

i forgot how long it takes to download and install gta 5, this sucks lol