Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
How else do you expect him to turbo-charge all that poo poo into his body

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

hosed-Up Little Dog posted:

How else do you expect him to turbo-charge all that poo poo into his body

If only there was some sort of opening that could be packed with poo poo over and over until absolutely full, but alas.....

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Solice Kirsk posted:

If only there was some sort of opening that could be packed with poo poo over and over until absolutely full, but alas.....
Fecal transplants are actually a legitimate medical treatment for certain conditions and that fact never not amuses me.

They work because you're transplanting the gut bacteria from a healthy internal system into someone whose guy bacteria are completely unbalanced and post-apocalyptic. But the medium you use to transplant the gut bacteria is, well, poo poo.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

That dude must have the healthiest gut bacteria in the world then. Like an intestinal system packed with billions of 1970's Jack LaLannes.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

Solice Kirsk posted:

That dude must have the healthiest gut bacteria in the world then. Like an intestinal system packed with billions of 1970's Jack LaLannes.
A gut shangri-la, if you will.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
You know how we have seed vaults packed with thousands of different varieties of plants so that we can recover from a major disaster? This is sort of like that.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

fruit on the bottom posted:

You know how we have seed vaults packed with thousands of different varieties of plants so that we can recover from a major disaster? This is sort of like that.

I read an article about it and those poops are expensive. Also the first one is done outpatient and the second (and third?) are DIY

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

syscall girl posted:

I read an article about it and those poops are expensive. Also the first one is done outpatient and the second (and third?) are DIY

Having to shove a stranger's poo poo up my own rear end in a top hat somehow sounds worse than letting a doctor do it

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

They give you a turkey baster.

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal
You actually swallow the poop in pill form.

http://www.openbiome.org/fmtcapsules/

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

fish school dropout posted:

30 capsules, swallowed consecutively in a single session.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

fish school dropout posted:

See, you're assuming you swallow those pills, but I've heard that stomach acid dissolves the casing and if the casing could handle stomach acid it wouldn't dissolve in the intestine, so...

No, you do not swallow those pills.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Danaru posted:

Having to shove a stranger's poo poo up my own rear end in a top hat somehow sounds worse than letting a doctor do it

Before they had the whole poop "donor" system where you can get high quality poo poo it was speculated that it would be best to get it from a family member. Ideally your mom*

So no worries about a strangers feces there.

*feel free to use this as an alley-oop

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

syscall girl posted:

*feel free to use this as an alley-oop

alley-poop :cmon:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

i could swear that the poop transplant was through the nose....

https://www.sciencealert.com/science-says-a-poo-transplant-through-the-nose-works-better-than-antibiotics

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal

PetraCore posted:

See, you're assuming you swallow those pills, but I've heard that stomach acid dissolves the casing and if the casing could handle stomach acid it wouldn't dissolve in the intestine, so...

No, you do not swallow those pills.

:shrug: I didn't study poo poo doctoring in school.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Sorry I haven't posted yet today; I've been working but honestly it's mostly because I've been spacey as hell today

quote:

I have a weird fetish and it’s beginning to run my life on a bad way.

I get off to feet - whether it’s bare feet, feet in socks, feet in heels.... I like them all. A lot.

I did something really dumb and really illegal because of this. I was at an amusement park this summer and, well, there were a lot of cute girls with cute feet around. I was in line for the Log Jammer and it was a long line. Hot summer day. I’m about 30 minutes into the line and I’m hard as a rock looking at feet, including the feet of the girl in front of me.

So I jerk it.

I know it’s wrong and sick but I have a problem. I jerked it and of course I sprayed cum like crazy because I was turned on. So some hit this girl’s leg and foot and I apologize and leave.

And I thought that was it, but apparently she talked to the cops.

And it made the news and poo poo. But I made it 3 months without getting caught and again thought I was safe.

Apparently it was done big investigation using security cameras and tracking me through the park. They found footage of me buying popcorn, they could go back and find my transaction, and figured out my identity from that.

So I got arrested. I’m out on bail right now but the court date is coming up. And I’m hosed. Because jerking off in public is not good, and jerking off on a minor (I didn’t know this) is especially not good.

So I’m probably getting sent away to jail just because I wanted to enjoy a day out.

there is no way in hell I'm doing the requisite google search to find out if this actually happened

quote:

I work for the secret service. Not a great job for your mental health but it’s otherwise fine. At least it was.

I know people say that Trump’s administration has caused all new issues being so inexperienced, but you have no idea. No loving idea. We routinely get bizarre security problems we never planned for.

Random people are invited to the White House by Trump, without clearing it with security or anyone else. Like it’s his private house. On the bright side I’ve met Hulk Hogan, so that’s something I guess.

Barron Trump will disappear for hours and show up in places he’s not supposed to. He’s asked people “where is the skeleton room” enough times that it’s now a WH staff joke. What the gently caress is a skeleton room and does Trump have one in his house? Barron also likes to spit up food into napkins and hide the napkins in drawers, between books, and under the cushions of couches and chairs. There’s a lot of speculation he’s autistic and I think that’s dead on.

Anyway, the real reason I sent this is there was some speculation in the “lol that trump is president” thread as to how the Secret Service would handle the sitting President fighting an ex-President.

Trump has seriously mentioned “fighting Obama” more than once. He likened it to celebrity boxing and thinks it would help his approval rating. Someone in his cabinet who will remain anonymous had to explain that Obama was significantly younger and in better shape, to which Trump claimed they could “rig it like Vince’s operation” - the WWE. Then someone asked why Obama would agree to be beat up by Trump, presumably on live TV. Trump responded by saying he would donate money to the NAACP.

I would honestly love for this to happen because I know full well which Pres I would help protect. Here’s a hint: it’s not the guy who calls me “Big Guy” because he couldn’t be bothered to learn my name.

There's already been a fesh where someone claimed to be a Secret Service agent who had gotten to meet Hulk Hogan; truthful or not, it's probably the same guy

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

loquacius posted:

quote:

So I’m probably getting sent away to jail just because I wanted to enjoy a day out.

*nods*

Excellent tl;dr

Octy
Apr 1, 2010

This was the first thing came up on Google.

quote:

Police in Pennsylvania are seeking help in locating a sicko who exposed himself and committed a sex act at Kennywood amusement park last week in West Mifflin, about 13 miles southeast of Pittsburgh.

A 13-year-old girl and her 12-year-old friend were in line for a ride called the Log Jammer. “There is this guy behind me and he was getting closer to me, and I was moving away from him.” the 13-year-old told Pittsburgh’s KDKA.

Then it happened...

http://all-that-is-interesting.com/man-commits-sex-act-at-kennywood

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

If you asked me to imagine what a sex criminal looks like this is probably what I'd come up with

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
Make that man a mod

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

loquacius posted:

Sorry I haven't posted yet today; I've been working but honestly it's mostly because I've been spacey as hell today

there is no way in hell I'm doing the requisite google search to find out if this actually happened

it did happen http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2017/10/12/deviant-sex-act-kennywood-arrest/

but i suspect confessor is just stealing valor

edit: beaten

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I think it’s real. Seems more likely than a guy taking the time to pose as someone in a vague story and write about it to an anonymous forum.

Plus he kind of fits the demographics of someone who would post here

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

facebook jihad posted:

I think it’s real. Seems more likely than a guy taking the time to pose as someone in a vague story and write about it to an anonymous forum.

Plus he kind of fits the demographics of someone who would post here

someone also wrote back a while back that they're sexually attracted to the cathedral of learning, and there was one other wacky pittsburgh confess iirc.

that raises my spider sense

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
also i'm pretty sure criticizing pedophilia is a bannable offense (mod sass)

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Shouldve jammed his log back in his pants

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Am I surprised, or am I not surprised how many search results google returned for "Man Masturbating Theme Park"?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

blarzgh posted:

Am I surprised, or am I not surprised how many search results google returned for "Man Masturbating Theme Park"?

please stop doxxing me

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Space Camp fuckup posted:

If you asked me to imagine what a sex criminal looks like this is probably what I'd come up with

oh god fragmaster what have you done

Shiki Dan
Oct 27, 2010

If ya can move ya toes ya back's fine
Leaving DNA evidence at the scene and expecting not to get caught :cmon:

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Shiki Dan posted:

Leaving DNA evidence at the scene and expecting not to get caught :cmon:

I think mistaking a 12 or 13 y/o for an adult takes precedence in fuckedupedness here.

And OP is a troll

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Feet are gross.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Jerking in public is wrong imo.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

Jastiger posted:

You probably think he should have just taken pictures of her feet, for later.

:nono:

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Jastiger posted:

But what if nobody notices? No harm, no foul, right?

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Jastiger posted:

hosed up if true.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Today on "Philosophical questions, Millennial Edition":

If a man gets a boner in an amusement park queue and nobody notices, is he still a perv?

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
Next koan: what is the sound of one hand fapping?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

syscall girl posted:

I think mistaking a 12 or 13 y/o for an adult takes precedence in fuckedupedness here.

Yeah did this guy think he's a rock star or something?