Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Gamers continuing their current Normal One in regard to Hades.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

emSparkly posted:

Gamers continuing their current Normal One in regard to Hades.

that's right, every trans woman I've met looks exactly like her and is equally as hot

except me

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
oh no my drawrings aren't hot enough my western values

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

do these people ever stop masturbating long enough to actually play the games?

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

big nipples big life posted:

I'll let you know...

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

True Gooner Gamers

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

I hear they get a free 20 minutes in the cuck chair occasionally.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

BioEnchanted posted:

I'll let you know...

do you have to tell speech to text to add the ellipsis?

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
What the gently caress are they seeing in that face that is masculine? Does she have a lantern jaw in another angle?

These imbeciles are so broke brained and buttfrustrated that jerking to video games takes 45 seconds longer.

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

deoju posted:

What the gently caress are they seeing in that face that is masculine? Does she have a lantern jaw in another angle?

It doesn’t look like their Japanese animes.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

deoju posted:

These imbeciles are so broke brained and buttfrustrated that jerking to video games takes 45 seconds longer.

Poisoned by anime, thinks underaged girls are the only thing that counts as a woman.

So...Defined cheekbones and chin? Naw dude thats a man face.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

deoju posted:

It's obviously nothing to do with that. I'm pretty certain all this drama is because game journalists said stellar blade was not great and Hades 2 was awesome and these idiots flipped the gently caress out and looked for any and every reason to hate it.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

But game journalists did say stellar blade was great. The Gamers™ sold themselves on game journalists hating the game before it came out so they just ignore that it's getting good reviews because they want to be mad.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Anyway joke's on him, he's Argentinian

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Owl at Home posted:

I know I should be more mad about the boob ribbon but the thought of wearing flip flops with elbow-length gloves is just overwhelmingly stupid

Hestia shouldn't be wearing shoes at all because she's the goddess of the home hearth and only crazy ppl wear shoes at home

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I did the draw a clock test a while back for a basic aptitude test. I kinda surprised myself that I defaulted to drawing the clock with roman numerals, since every round clock I remember from childhood had them. I passed, since I at least got the roman numerals correct.

Whatever you put at four o’clock is wrong.

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020

wash bucket posted:

It doesn’t look like their Japanese animes.

I know you're joking but the thing is that's an extremely common face in anime lol. Just not the ones they watch I guess.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Hades has one of the horniest fanbases out there and some of the best character design of any game out there so it's really loving funny watching people online complaining that they can't jerk it to Aphrodite or whatever. Skill issue

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

"I can't jerk it to Aphrodite, because the naked woman is too mannish for me" sure makes for some cutting criticism.

She's even more naked in the new game.

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.
The other day I listened to a podcast where one of the hosts said "video games would actually be art if gamers didn't exist" and given how often "controversies" like this happen I'm inclined to agree with that.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

mycatscrimes posted:

I know you're joking but the thing is that's an extremely common face in anime lol. Just not the ones they watch I guess.

They're not joking. That's the actual reason. They're anime poisoned

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

We should continue discussing which video game characters we would or wouldn't masturbate to. There's no way this can go wrong.

Thinking of you, engineer from factorio.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
It's Kirby. It's always Kirby.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

deoju posted:

I think they are starting from the position that the game is bad and working backwards. So if the game actually has horny art (which they argue is good) then the art must also be bad for some reason.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Desert Bus posted:

It's Kirby. It's always Kirby.

kirby keep sukkin

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
discord mods continue to be lovely
https://twitter.com/JohnXuandou/status/1788640380583542828?t=-CTk77Uw8L7YERiKYJWarw&s=19

https://twitter.com/JohnXuandou/status/1788644551269417297?t=p7KpIM_jb-ahZ92-X7FY3Q&s=19

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
MOTHERFUCKER NOT THE SONIC RUMBLE DISCORD SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

The gently caress is a sonic rumble?

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

i for one will not be giving the sonic mobile game from the angry birds company my custom

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Posting some boring rear end both-sides nerd bigotry from the Discord server of a Sonic party game that isn't even out yet is a probatable offence. Or should be.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
Sonic isn't hot enough, like zero vaginabones

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Fishstick posted:

Sonic isn't hot enough, like zero vaginabones

Sonic himself, maybe not for everyone, but there's video evidence or the Sonic universe being described as "hot chick heaven", so it works for. Some :negative:

Serperoth has a new favorite as of 06:45 on May 10, 2024

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

I think this was in response to a Helldivers 2 discord community manager who wanted to make it easier to ban chuds (hence being initially in support of the controversial rule saying you had to have a Playstation online acct). Predictably, she got death threats and when she asked them to stop this is what they said.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Have they ever explained how having a PSN account makes banning accounts easier? Because as far as I know plenty of games have been banning people just fine without a PSN account involved. :iiam:

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

The General posted:

The gently caress is a sonic rumble?

Fall Guys but with hedgehogs, was announced about 24 hours ago

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

The General posted:

Have they ever explained how having a PSN account makes banning accounts easier? Because as far as I know plenty of games have been banning people just fine without a PSN account involved. :iiam:

Sony could manage entirely in house like they're used to with PlayStation and spend 0 effort learning how to do it with Steam integration, basically.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Posting some boring rear end both-sides nerd bigotry from the Discord server of a Sonic party game that isn't even out yet is a probatable offence. Or should be.

clearly whining about posts you don't like is a productive and good use of your valuable, valuable time.

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman
I don't know what sonys deal is, but a system where online content moderation is through the same system as digital ownership is always going to be more forceful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

tokin opposition posted:

clearly whining about posts you don't like is a productive and good use of your valuable, valuable time.

When the hell did I imply my time was valuable