Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

hahaha big al

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
There's Kardashians in the crowd no wonder

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
lol boston's trash 3 pt shooters hitting

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
action completely sloppy. this is gross

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

more bradley for your headtop Cleveland

Artic Puma
Jun 22, 2007

Chef Curry with the pot, boy!

RaySmuckles posted:

"someone set us up lebron"

LMAO

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Celtics using Grizzly Grit and Grind to do this, trade the #1 for Tony Allen to the Grizzlies so they can keep doing thi snext year.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
I love the rip through rule

SpiritOfSanDimas
Oct 31, 2012

I though they changed the rule for rip throughs, why is he shooting?

Did they change it back?

edit: nvm

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Brolander posted:

when im mad chris webber's voice is just infuriating

I like Chris Webber a lot but as soon as I noticed he kept describing every play as "And LeBron says not today!" "But Kobe says let me show you something!" "And whoever says..." it was a little annoying

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

10 point lead is 10 more than i expected!

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Rick posted:

Celtics using Grizzly Grit and Grind to do this, trade the #1 for Tony Allen to the Grizzlies so they can keep doing thi snext year.

Hell, okay.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

kyrie not being able to run an offense is very weird and perplexing and he should fix that at some point in his career

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Jota posted:

I like Chris Webber a lot but as soon as I noticed he kept describing every play as "And LeBron says not today!" "But Kobe says let me show you something!" "And whoever says..." it was a little annoying

his affected announcer guy voice is the worst

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Latinx posted:

pay avery bradley his drat money

Word

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

this is hot one

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
This game and last is making Boston semi-sorta-maybe likeable. Someone post a picture of Mark Wahlberg from The Happening.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
The Cavs without Lebron should still be able to beat this shitbag Celtics team.

IT is losing so much loving money over this.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

RaySmuckles posted:

"someone set us up lebron"

Lmao. :drat:

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
I'm really happy the Celtics didn't just roll over and give up, even if they're almost certainly going to run out of gas sometime

This made me angrier than I care to admit http://deadspin.com/the-boston-celtics-have-a-moral-obligation-to-get-the-f-1795470590

Femur
Jan 10, 2004
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

Ghost Dog posted:

kyrie not being able to run an offense is very weird and perplexing and he should fix that at some point in his career

He is perplexing to me, like why don't he score more 40 point games.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Cool Buff Man posted:

I'm really happy the Celtics didn't just roll over and give up, even if they're almost certainly going to run out of gas sometime

This made me angrier than I care to admit http://deadspin.com/the-boston-celtics-have-a-moral-obligation-to-get-the-f-1795470590

yeah, well, deadspin

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Femur posted:

He is perplexing to me, like why don't he score more 40 point games.

now that matty delly? he plays the game the right way

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
why is a man in a rain slicker bopping around the court yelling stuff. call security

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Spend 100K on a Comp Sci degree with University of Phoenix to replace your 50k union factory job with full benefits with a 40k IT contract job.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

warcrimes posted:

yeah, well, deadspin

Yea that's the "care to admit" part for sure

Rick posted:

Spend 100K on a Comp Sci degree with University of Phoenix to replace your 50k union factory job with full benefits with a 40k IT contract job.

hahaha

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Cool Buff Man posted:

It makes me mad too, this is garbage.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Cavs will be up 10 at end of 3rd quarter

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Marcus Smart hasn't even made a field goal!

Spite
Jul 27, 2001

Small chance of that...
So now the NBA decides to call fouls on Lebron?

Also cleveland's defense is poo poo. And if they play GSW without fixing this defense they are going to get destroyed.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

Cool Buff Man posted:

I've been feeling like I've been going crazy with various people calling Avery Bradley "trash" in the main thread

Haha from what i remember one person said something dumb and all the basketball people said he was wrong. I compared him to nba champion tony allen except he can shoot

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Mr. F! posted:

Cavs will be up 10 at end of 3rd quarter

Don't see how they're going to stop Boston from scoring.

Femur
Jan 10, 2004
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

Ghost Dog posted:

now that matty delly? he plays the game the right way

man made 32m and got a biopic, and looks like Ron Weasley, don't hate.

I just think Irving seems like a streak player, he should explode more often, don't know if him love LeBron worked out some quota or some poo poo, but first season LeBron season, he had a 50point, and some 40s game or something? barely noticed him this season off boxscores.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/theshrillest/status/867193760483913728

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

EvanTH posted:

Haha from what i remember one person said something dumb and all the basketball people said he was wrong. I compared him to nba champion tony allen except he can shoot

Zogo is currently literally calling him garbage and it's freaking me out

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

Spite posted:

Also cleveland's defense is poo poo.

Its been very bad dudes getting bunched up running the wrong way nobody closing out on three ever

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
i miss delly

i miss tim of ey :(

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Femur posted:

man made 32m and got a biopic, and looks like Ron Weasley, don't hate.

I just think Irving seems like a streak player, he should explode more often, don't know if him love LeBron worked out some quota or some poo poo, but first season LeBron season, he had a 50point, and some 40s game or something? barely noticed him this season off boxscores.

i love delly

he is but im kind of ok with that, just based on my Eye Test hes so much worse with the bench and its caused lebron to have to play a superhuman amount of minutes cause kyrie is just...not great as the primary ballhandler in a unit and i don't understand why? maybe its just the playcalls he gets are all isos but he doesnt seem able to create anything for anyone else. he is young as gently caress and it might just be my ~eye test~ but yeah

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

Cool Buff Man posted:

Zogo is currently literally calling him garbage and it's freaking me out

Id check up in this but I switched over to WWE for halftime

Basketball and Pro Wrestling are the two sports America does undeniably best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU