Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Pants
Dec 10, 2000

Fishstick posted:

Can I get a translation?

they're making fun of someone who thought it would be embarrassing to be a 40-year-old butch lesbian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

OwlFancier posted:

I think stud and fem are different lesbian presentations in that context?

Stud is short for l'Oréal Paris StudioLine hair gel, which is what haired gay women use to gel their hair. Fem is short for YLE Fem which is what Swedish-Finnish gay women used to watch on the television. Hope this helps.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!
JK Rowling appears to be malfunctioning

SkeletonHero
Sep 7, 2010

:dehumanize:
:killing:
:dehumanize:

Panfilo posted:

That's great, Joanne, you know your name!
Now draw a clock.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

why are the most wealthy people the most hosed up posters

like god drat. you got money. buy yourself a new fuckin personality, rear end in a top hat

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Panfilo posted:

Cool, we broke her brain.

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

Mx. posted:

like god drat. you got money. buy yourself a new fuckin personality, rear end in a top hat

Turns out, if you have money and are cool you don’t sit on Twitter all day

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/francesweetman/status/1788255294696341925

:ironicat:

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Mx. posted:

This is the personality that all that money bought.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

I mean, they're right (2nd context). Slavery is still allowed as punishment for a crime. Until 2018 Rhode Island was the only state which had fully abolished Slavery.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.

I saw these two old tweets from her floating around recently.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
I was born a poor black child…

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

fivehead

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Waste of Breath posted:

Vampire Survivors and MMOs feel equally disgusting to me in regards to the transparency of time wasted, so I can't play them. Oddly, idle games feel less gross, probably because they require no actual attention and can occupy a 2nd screen.

How are you playing Vampire Survivors that you're not making decisions every levelup, at the very least?

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

im sure she meant 'depraved'

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Frances just walked into the room doing the Fortnite dance and saying "Corbynanda Forever" so proud of my precocious 35 years old daughter

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:

Neito posted:

How are you playing Vampire Survivors that you're not making decisions every levelup, at the very least?

I didnt say that. You make decisions in MMOs too but they still feel gross.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Fishstick posted:

I mean, they're right (2nd context). Slavery is still allowed as punishment for a crime. Until 2018 Rhode Island was the only state which had fully abolished Slavery.

:thejoke:

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Panfilo posted:

you love to see it

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Afaict she's melting down because "Not calling me by my pen name is misogyny and TERFphobia"

:irony:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

OwlFancier posted:

I think the only idle game I enjoyed was universal paperclips, which you can play in your browser.

Curse you for making me discover that!

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

tokin opposition posted:

Afaict she's melting down because "Not calling me by my pen name is misogyny and TERFphobia"

:irony:

Imagine if someone used your birth name in a way you didn't like, it'd be awful
e: I realise that's what you said, I'm just so amused

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I apologize for apparently thinking idle games were like, I don't know, Candy Crush or something

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Stoatbringer posted:

Curse you for making me discover that!

At least it’s relatively short and has a clear ending

Jeff the Mediocre
Dec 30, 2013

Panfilo posted:

This is a terrible Jolene cover

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
I've started playing a fairly fun idle game called Idle Bank Manager and it's got a neat curve as while there is still the idle aspect, each bank has a different number of things you can buy and once you max out a bank you can move on to a bigger one with more room for more stuff and an innate multiplier, and the banks get an Audit which is basically Candy Crush but you select certain managers to back you up and give you buffs while matching icons.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Panfilo posted:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Panfilo posted:

This cover of Joelene really doesn't fit the meter.

E: gently caress ^^^

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

BioEnchanted posted:

I've started playing a fairly fun idle game called Idle Bank Manager and it's got a neat curve as while there is still the idle aspect, each bank has a different number of things you can buy and once you max out a bank you can move on to a bigger one with more room for more stuff and an innate multiplier, and the banks get an Audit which is basically Candy Crush but you select certain managers to back you up and give you buffs while matching icons.

I prefer in idle games when you 'move on' to fresh pastures than games that have the prestige mechanic where you go back to level 1 but with metaprogression. Feels bad to me.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

HopperUK posted:

I prefer in idle games when you 'move on' to fresh pastures than games that have the prestige mechanic where you go back to level 1 but with metaprogression. Feels bad to me.

Well you kind of do, each bank is a separate building that has it's own look and layout and eventually decorations so each bank looks different when maxed than the one before it, it just happens to start with a bigger multiplier than the last.

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012

Panfilo posted:

Why is it so hard for gazillion-naires to just take all of their money and go gently caress off quietly somewhere?

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

IBroughttheFunk posted:

Why is it so hard for gazillion-naires to just take all of their money and go gently caress off quietly somewhere?

Well, you never hear about the ones that do.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

IBroughttheFunk posted:

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!

IBroughttheFunk posted:

I think because the only thing their money and fame cannot buy is dignity, and they cannot get over that.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

If you took just 5 minutes out of your day you could, if you wanted to, go to a phone, tablet, or even a personal computer and you could very easily see a post from chud saying something a little silly. try it out.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Wow finally!

Albino Broccoli
Aug 5, 2022
Saying she is malfunctioning now implies that she ever functioned correctly, which is blatantly false

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Gamers.txt