Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Ideal Homies Store.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol at the last page

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

RDR remains R*'s only good game.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
More Puyo Tetris ......... i'm still scared of Puyo though so I'm only playing Tetris VS mode when I go online . Honestly kind of impressed with myself at how fast I'm getting at chaining off tetrises even tho I still occasionally get matched up with like the #36 player in Tokyo or whatever and get completely rolled by weird combos before I can get anything off. Please Hmu if anyone ever wants to play , I'd love to ease myself in to Swap mode with other scrubs instead of getting destroyed in like 30 seconds online

edit: playing on Switch that is

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

U can't post that without dropping a link my man

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Happy Easter Kings and Queens of the Imp Zone! My most Easter gaming memory comes from when I was very young and obsessed with Commander Keen after playing it a bunch on a computer at the local public library. They had the first shareware chapter of the VGA trilogy and I beat it over and over, tantalized by the splash screen advertising the other episodes like "Keen Must Die!" and "My Babysitter Got Abducted By Aliens!" but I thought I would never play them. My dad (who knows and cares nothing about video games) was on his way home that Sunday from out of town and called and told me that he bought me a Commander Keen game. I was excited and asked which one and he said it was the one where vegetables came to life and attacked him. I had never heard of this game or seen it in the splash screen and after the phonecall was over it sunk in that it was April 1st that day and he must have made the game up and was playing a prank on me. I was absolutely devastated.

Anyway he showed up that night with this

and even though it turned out to probably be the worst Commander Keen installment, when I saw that box art I knew that God was real, my dad was cool, and that gaming was forever. Happy Easter -- He is risen indeed.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

awesome dad. happy Easter!

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I got an NES game in my Easter basket one year, which was pretty awesome even though the game was Deadly Towers.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

More revelations 2, im on the last chapter and then there's two bonus ones to check out

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

mini metro

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Binged on stardew valley again

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

RDR remains R*'s only good game.

It's good other than the 70% of the game spent slowly following a dude on a horse for an hour while he says cool satirical stuff like mr eds fart oil supplement will cure dysentery and then shooting one dude and doing the same trip back

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

It's good other than the 70% of the game spent slowly following a dude on a horse for an hour while he says cool satirical stuff like mr eds fart oil supplement will cure dysentery and then shooting one dude and doing the same trip back

It's poo poo from my rear end

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Table tennis was pretty cool from what I remember

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh and the Warriors is badass.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Red Dead Redemption was, against all odds, great and I have almost no hope for RDR2 to be nearly as good

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

i don't care what you think

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Mario is good except the 86.2% of the time you spend fixing his car and getting phone calls to go bowling. Lmao dislike the game all you want but don't make poo poo up to the mfer who played it twice.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

RDR2 is prolly my most looked forward to game of 2018

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I'll be really surprised if it actually comes out in 2018 lol but who knows .

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They delayed it to add a PUBG mode but I think he single player is done so it should come out this year

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

played snatcher on easter

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Kingdom Come all day, Jesus Christ be praised. Maybe some Far Cry 5 later

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I helped people kill Rom The Vacuous Spider all day

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

gta5 update: i keep pressin the wrong button for the ebrake and diving out of my car at high speed and wedging myself under other peoples tires. i love it. that and radio los santos are keeping me going

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

gta5 update: i keep pressin the wrong button for the ebrake and diving out of my car at high speed and wedging myself under other peoples tires. i love it. that and radio los santos are keeping me going

i got like 2 hours of joy out of la noire just bumping into people and knocking their hats around before uninstalling it

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Mario is good except the 86.2% of the time you spend fixing his car and getting phone calls to go bowling. Lmao dislike the game all you want but don't make poo poo up to the mfer who played it twice.
I did actually like it other than those parts but they're boring as hell and there's too many of them

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
Ey Mario it's your brother Luigi

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
a GTA style game where you don't do any crime stuff at all and just hang out in a big fully modeled city would be kind of cool, but probably only in concept and not in execution

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

HolePisser1982 posted:

I just rediscovered the ebrake after like 40 hours. Whipping around that city is really fun. There are a lot of valid complaints about gta, but it’s a real fun sandbox to play in. Managed to finish off the first two online heists last night and it was some of the most intense poo poo. Really looking forward to doing more.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

sector_corrector posted:

a GTA style game where you don't do any crime stuff at all and just hang out in a big fully modeled city would be kind of cool, but probably only in concept and not in execution
A game like that where you can interact with people in ways other than violence would be cool. Make it smaller but let you go into more buildings. Basically smaller but deeper and more detailed. There's a lot of fun to be had with the "break society's rules" concept of GTA beyond just shooting people and running them over. You could have a lot of fun just bursting into people's houses and searching through their stuff, watching TV with them, etc. It's all the same power fantasy about being able to break rules and see what happens in the simulation, then get away with it. You just do something other games aren't letting you do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

FactsAreUseless posted:

A game like that where you can interact with people in ways other than violence would be cool. Make it smaller but let you go into more buildings. Basically smaller but deeper and more detailed. There's a lot of fun to be had with the "break society's rules" concept of GTA beyond just shooting people and running them over. You could have a lot of fun just bursting into people's houses and searching through their stuff, watching TV with them, etc. It's all the same power fantasy about being able to break rules and see what happens in the simulation, then get away with it. You just do something other games aren't letting you do.

Isn't that The Sims 3