Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

I feel that way when Garr Khan posts too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Narciss posted:

Here's your obligatory daily "what's wrong with you guys"

This is a really good concern troll, but unfortunately since you can't see the thread on goonfleet about it you really missed out on most of us calling the people that did it awful.

Ok. Godbless. Ty for you are posts.

nutri
Sep 7, 2010
Xenuria should replace Aryth as the goon permanent(? or is it guaranteed) CSM. Reddit would lose their mind.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ChickenWing posted:

I feel that way when Garr Khan posts too

Same but with your posts as well.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Unfunny Poster posted:

wow im very owned

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ChickenWing posted:

wow im very owned

:glomp:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Unfunny Poster posted:

Same but with dirk action trimmed up logs on reddit

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Mega Alliances need more money sinks. Id make them cost 50 trillion.

If only mega-alliances still existed...oh, wait, CCP doesn't want mega-alliances.

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

With this magnificent aircraft,
and my magnificent facial hair,
the British Empire will never fall!

Narciss posted:

Reddit said they just wanted the old school goony goons to come back?

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
I will say I'm glad the crasskitty thing went down because james alt karesh whatever came out as an unrepentant MRA and had a meltdown in the thread which lead to Pooki asking him "Can you name a single friend you have here?", him realizing the answer was "No" and leaving.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
lol garr khan still throwin out them baits but he cant even get a hit :ohdear:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

That gif is mesmerizing

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Real world Rocket Scientist, Max Singularity, is doing a talk at Fanfest on actual space poo poo right now - https://www.twitch.tv/ccp

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
http://i.imgur.com/4659pvg.webm

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

lol garr khan still throwin out them baits but he cant even get a hit :ohdear:

his gimmick doesn't work when people exist who earnestly believe what he says and post about it 24/7

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

mehall posted:

I saw some of your earlier posts when you started Eve, but I keep missing a couple days of the thread and then suddenly it's 1200 posts longer and I just skip to the end.

If you're down with having another goon in your corp, I've been wanting a new experience.

Well if I ever get a grip on Corps and how to make it do things and all people want to do is sit back, mine and be nice to others then yes, my Corp is the one for you! :)

The C is the important part in RVCMF. Maybe the F. Or the M.

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

Venom Snake posted:

his gimmick doesn't work when people exist who earnestly believe what he says and post about it 24/7

Are you saying that what I posted about... didn't happen? Or what? I'm not sure what the defense is here

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Narciss posted:

Are you saying that what I posted about... didn't happen? Or what? I'm not sure what the defense is here

i think he's saying that other people think its hosed up, therefore its all a concern troll and now labeled as such, not worth his time~

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
If only Lemba put as much effort into being a father and husband as he's put into these slow release leaks.

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

Maybe Senpai will finally notice me now that I've dropped :fivebux: on this snazzy av

Xolve posted:

Oh- I was just saying hello in local.

I wasn't the FC, nor have I lit a single cyno in the 10 days since I started playing again in a system other than X-7O.

But- we have had cyno HICs fish kills on the Saranen undock, so I mean... old tricks are new tricks? :shrug:

By 'your cyno' I meant PL's cyno, not Xolve's personal cyno, I know Mukk FCs.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

The Real Foogla posted:

pretty sure sesfan is washington, suas is sherman and DJ is GWB

I think you've got suas and sesfan backwards, because Washington was actually a pretty incompetent general.

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

Blazing Zero posted:

i think he's saying that other people think its hosed up, therefore its all a concern troll and now labeled as such, not worth his time~

I guess so, I'm just not sure how "it's a concern troll" addresses the abhorrent nature of the act. At least say I made it up, or something.

This is the cue for the most prolific thread posters to start Stimming and posting animal gifs.

----------------

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Goatman Sacks posted:

If only Lemba put as much effort into being a father and husband as he's put into these slow release leaks.

lemba's not doing them, he gave all of his logs to pl to try to get them to take him in

they took the logs and then said thanks but no thanks to his app so now he's in some no-name alliance

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

lmao

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

evilweasel posted:

lemba's not doing them, he gave all of his logs to pl to try to get them to take him in

they took the logs and then said thanks but no thanks to his app so now he's in some no-name alliance

this is even funnier than the logs themselves if true

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

evilweasel posted:

ahaha

this is why I've never seriously considered jumping ship to PL, in spite of my desire to use my Aeon more than logging in every 2 months to switch skills. I'm 99.99% sure they'd just kill me.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

evilweasel posted:

That feel when PL took Richter Enderas, half of TEST and AAA but not you :ohdear:

LuiCypher
Apr 24, 2010

Today I'm... amped up!

Goatman Sacks posted:

C'mon you guys, we all know that he was being a bad father and husband because mittens told him to.

evilweasel posted:

It seems he forgot the most important part of the application - do you have a super? Goonfucking can't get you in the door unless you got a super out of it.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Narciss posted:

This is old poo poo. While I didn't get in on the dead gramps poo poo I still think it was a blatant attempt at viewer/donation whoring on her part (I WOULD STILL CALL IT THIS IF SHE WEREN'T FEMALE SO PREEMPTIVELY SHUT THE gently caress UP GARR KHAN).

Also I just don't get all mad and poo poo when people on them interwebs are mean, you should try it

PS stop assuming because 3-5 goons did a thing it was an order from Herr mertini himself and everyone agrees with it

PPS pls be less of a dumb whiny bitch

Syndic Thrass fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Apr 22, 2016

Xachariah
Jul 26, 2004

LuiCypher posted:

C'mon you guys, we all know that he was being a bad father and husband because mittens told him to.

He wouldn't be a bad husband and father if he got to gently caress off to whatever to hang with mittens sipping martinis on a yacht. :colbert:

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

Goatman Sacks posted:

ahaha

this is why I've never seriously considered jumping ship to PL, in spite of my desire to use my Aeon more than logging in every 2 months to switch skills. I'm 99.99% sure they'd just kill me.

Why, who are you supposed to be?

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Narciss posted:

I guess so, I'm just not sure how "it's a concern troll" addresses the abhorrent nature of the act. At least say I made it up, or something.

This is the cue for the most prolific thread posters to start Stimming and posting animal gifs.

Rhymenoserous posted:

This is a really good concern troll, but unfortunately since you can't see the thread on goonfleet about it you really missed out on most of us calling the people that did it awful.

Ok. Godbless. Ty for you are posts.

Shut up retard

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Foehammer007 posted:

I am noted Supercapital FC Syndic Thrass

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

Syndic Thrass posted:

Shut up retard

*Yawn* More Goonie pearl-clutching. I will NEVER hesitate to defend qt3.14s being harassed by the unwashed hordes.

----------------

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Foehammer007 posted:

Wait you have to be space important to get into PL, I thought it was just a super and a pulse. And white supremacist tendencies.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

Syndic Thrass posted:

I am noted Supercapital FC Syndic Thrass

AmokHero of my heart

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
you used to be able to get a real reaction garr, oh how the mighty have fallen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

VideoGames posted:

Well if I ever get a grip on Corps and how to make it do things and all people want to do is sit back, mine and be nice to others then yes, my Corp is the one for you! :)

The C is the important part in RVCMF. Maybe the F. Or the M.

I too would like to play with goons who don't internet detective over a dumb space game.

Maybe do some roaming through lowsec/null if there still are viable small gang areas, for when mining gets boring :)

• Locked thread