Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Skellybones posted:

But if you HAD to...

It'd probably be a skeleton. It'd be really good at BONE-ing! Eeeheeeheee!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jadebullet
Mar 25, 2011

MY LIFE FOR YOU!

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Swedish Horror
Jan 16, 2013

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Pomp posted:

Papyrus isn't old or fat

Necrophilia is in at least the top 10 of the worst fetishes (I also dare Watchmojo to rank that)

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Pomp posted:

Papyrus isn't old or fat

Old enough for all of his tissues to be gone he's no spring chicken

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Here are some cool stylized fan art of the enemies in Half-Life

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

BlueKingBar posted:

Yeah Oedipus Complex in particular grosses me out for personal reasons. Like, it's one thing to likely motherly characteristics in a woman; it's another to be into a character who literally acts like a stereotypical grandma.

Don't get me wrong, I thought Toriel was adorable, but in a completely platonic way. If I really had to choose a female character to sexualize I'd go with Undyne. Yeah, she's supposed to be ugly, but she's really confident (to an extreme fault) and is probably the only fan-sexualized character in the game that isn't old or fat.

You disgust me.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

same

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012
A request for this thread:

I'm making a coloring book for someone special. Said person likes Doom and Doom II, Pokemon, JJBA and Dark Souls.

What I'm looking for is cool stylized art that I could turn into coloring book imagery. I've started looking for stuff in DA, but I was curious if people in this thread have other mountains of fanart they mine from.

Thanks!

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Skellybones posted:

But if you HAD to...
I don't know who's holding a gun to your head and asking you which Undertale character should be sexualized, but just tell them Mettaton. They'll understand.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

edit: oh wait that undyne one actually isn't too awful, nevermind

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Krakox posted:

I'm making a coloring book for someone special. Said person likes Doom and Doom II, Pokemon, JJBA and Dark Souls.

What I'm looking for is cool stylized art that I could turn into coloring book imagery. I've started looking for stuff in DA, but I was curious if people in this thread have other mountains of fanart they mine from.

Thanks!

Commission someone. There's plenty of artists up for doing that kind of thing, and lineart isn't going to be super expensive. It would probably mean a lot to your pal to have something custom! :3:

Also, if you're talking about taking art from some artist you don't know and, without their knowledge or creditting them, making this thing, that's not cool. I'm not trying to jump down your throat or anything, but please do not take art and use it without permission/compensation. Actally, if you find pictures you like, you could probably contact the artist and ask for the lineart for a small fee or something.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Small Frozen Thing posted:

oh my god is this how i look to all the non-touhou fans

Yes. Please take a moment to reconsider things.

http://choodraws.tumblr.com/post/123091255548

BlueKingBar
Jan 25, 2016

Hey guys let's just literally never talk to me again maybe that'll fix things

For what it's worth I don't disgust me. Undyne is cool.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Krakox posted:

Thanks!

Well, I got a few things from Dark Souls that might fit the bill. Thicker lines in monochrome probably just means you'll want to run it through GIMP or Photoshop and remove some of the coloring. I'll keep poking around and see what I find for the other stuff.

Anyway, since the images are way bigger than the usual stuff I post, I'll just link it in imgur.

DicktheCat posted:

Commission someone. There's plenty of artists up for doing that kind of thing, and lineart isn't going to be super expensive. It would probably mean a lot to your pal to have something custom! :3:

Also, if you're talking about taking art from some artist you don't know and, without their knowledge or creditting them, making this thing, that's not cool. I'm not trying to jump down your throat or anything, but please do not take art and use it without permission/compensation. Actally, if you find pictures you like, you could probably contact the artist and ask for the lineart for a small fee or something.

It's just something for a friend, don't make a big deal out of it.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

BlueKingBar posted:

Yeah Oedipus Complex in particular grosses me out for personal reasons. Like, it's one thing to likely motherly characteristics in a woman; it's another to be into a character who literally acts like a stereotypical grandma.

Don't get me wrong, I thought Toriel was adorable, but in a completely platonic way. If I really had to choose a female character to sexualize I'd go with Undyne. Yeah, she's supposed to be ugly, but she's really confident (to an extreme fault) and is probably the only fan-sexualized character in the game that isn't old or fat.

Why would you choose to sexualize the fish girl when you have a perfectly good spider girl there just waiting for somebody to sexualize her?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Uh, the obvious answer is Aaron.

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

BlueKingBar posted:

For what it's worth I don't disgust me. Undyne is cool.

she's also already spoken for, you homewrecker

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

she's also already spoken for, you homewrecker

This just made me picture Alphys and Undyne as Anthy and Utena.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Improbable Lobster posted:

Yes. Please take a moment to reconsider things.

I did, and remembered I have no shame

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

I did, and remembered I have no shame

I think that artist's fetish is bag-like hats.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

No, that's just Touhou's character design.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
what is a hat, really, but a bag for your head

makes u think

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

what is a hat, really, but a bag for your head

makes u think

thats very deep

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Nobody's mentioned it yet, so I'm forcing myself to. What the gently caress, Lamps

Kabanaw
Jan 27, 2012

The real Pokemon begins here

Schnedwob posted:

Nobody's mentioned it yet, so I'm forcing myself to. What the gently caress, Lamps

Sometimes you need to remind yourself that weird fanart goes into this thread, too

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

corn in the bible posted:

thats very deep

much like their hats

Lord Psychodin
Jun 16, 2007
Lord of the fools

:dukedog:
College Slice

Butt Ox posted:

This just made me picture Alphys and Undyne as Anthy and Utena.

The more and more I see Alphys... the more I see her as lizard Lisa Simpson.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Man that's an ugly art style. Why would you choose to draw bottom eyelids only?

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

Wasn't Dark Souls 2 soul points lady multi-coloured eye?

Also please shut up about Undertale and post arts tia

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!

Swedish Horror
Jan 16, 2013

Van Kraken
Feb 13, 2012

Oh good, we're still doing Bloodborne and Zootopia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

fool_of_sound posted:

I think that artist's fetish is bag-like hats.

How to make a Touhou:

1. Make a doll
2. Put something silly looking on top of its head
3. Pose awkwardly
4. Draw the hands poorly (or hide them!)

Congrats, now you draw just as well as a drunkard.

• Locked thread